new pro-hormones convert to what?
- 05-17-2006, 08:38 PM
- 05-17-2006, 08:46 PM
- 05-17-2006, 08:59 PM
I don't think they are pro-hormones i believe they are steroids and need no conversion, well most that i know of anyway, correct me if i'm wrong.
05-18-2006, 03:00 PM
I only know of one that i believe needed conversion, i believe the compound was Methyl 1-AD, but i think it was a legal gear product. I don't know of any others off-hand that need conversion.
05-18-2006, 03:06 PM
05-19-2006, 01:56 AM
05-19-2006, 03:42 AM
Originally Posted by jeep69
methyltest and methyl-1-test are not the same compound or even similar. Both are completely different. Also, you are btter off taking one of these new steroids on there than m1t, that stuff is horrible on your liver. Im not sure of many other things that do more damage to it than m1t.
Similar Forum Threads
- By VinD in forum Cycle InfoReplies: 114Last Post: 01-21-2013, 09:07 AM
- By rguffey2 in forum SupplementsReplies: 6Last Post: 10-17-2011, 02:52 PM
- By mikey00843 in forum AnabolicsReplies: 12Last Post: 01-05-2010, 07:44 PM
- By jbryand101b in forum AnabolicsReplies: 20Last Post: 09-08-2009, 02:03 AM
- By Schmazz in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 08-16-2008, 04:23 PM