Raloxifene for gyno scares?

1. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.29%

Raloxifene for gyno scares?

anyone here used raloxifene as opposed to nolva?

i'm using the stuff right now 60mg ED, but got a bit of nipple irritation and have just popped another 60mg on the spot, i know it is a SERM as is nolva, so it will bind to receptors, it is meant to be very effective, moreso than nolva in some cases, but i did read that it is slightly slower acting, so i'm wondering if anyone has any more info about it in terms of dosing for a gyno scare? i've popped 60mg but nipple is still hurting, i have nolva also, i don't want to take any chances, will this clear up over the course of the day or something? or should i take some more ralox? or even swap to tamox?

FYI 60mg ralox is equivalent to around 20mg of tamox, so maybe i should take another tab

really looking for feedback from guys that have had scares before, and what they took to rid the symptoms? as well as anyone who uses ralox, but i'm aware tamox is still the most popular choice

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    37.6%

Are you on cycle now and trying to keep symptoms at bay or on PCT? Are you, or were you taking, an aromatizable like test or is it a progestin like deca/PP/TRN?
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.29%

Quote Originally Posted by bigSMokey
    Are you on cycle now and trying to keep symptoms at bay or on post cycle therapy? Are you, or were you taking, an aromatizable like test or is it a progestin like deca/PP/TRN?
    my bad

i'm on cycle now, week 3 of dbol 20mg ED, test 250mg/wk (upping to 375mg next wk), primo 400mg/wk, so no progestrins, also running adex 0.5mg/eod and ralox 60mg/ed at present
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Nolva treatment for Gyno
    By mysticman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 05-16-2008, 06:36 PM
  2. GYNO SCARE - PLEASE HELP
    By Wolfe08 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 05-06-2005, 10:27 PM
  3. Methyl DHT for gyno
    By NeedleDick in forum Anabolics