How to taper off t3 after DNP cycle?

hardlyworkin

Awards
I have been running DNP at 500mg/day for 3 weeks. Along with the DNP I have added 50mcg of T3 with 50mcg of Clen. I am also running Trn at 4mg/day and Zol at 100mg/day. I am comming to the end of my 5 week on T3 since I started T3 2 weeks before DNP. I was wondering at the dosage of 50mcg what is the best way to taper off. I will be running the TRN/Zol one week past T3/Clen/DNP. How long should the taper last and at what dosages?
Thanks

SupaDJDiesel

Awards
25mcg every day for 5 days. 25mcg every other day for 10 days (15 days total). When I run T3 my starting/ending dose is usually 50mcg, so you'll be fine.

Excellent choice(s) for a cut cycle by the way.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Man, i'd be scared to death to run that for a cut cycle. I can tell you how to taper T-3 but I have no idea if you need special attention to tapering with DNP. Good luck though.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Personally, that look like the "I HATE MYSELF AND I WANT TO DIE" stack but that might just be me

hardlyworkin

Awards
Its actually very tollerable....no sides at all except sweating. The T3 was added due to the length of the DNP usage and the clen was thrown in for energy. It works great....workouts are a bit ruff but the strength is actually going up very slightly while the waist had gone down 4 inches. I am liking the effects of the TRN/ZOL as far as muscle preservation and vascularity. I am keeping very hydrated..holding quite a bit of water now but otherwise I am taking all the necessary sups like extra vit C, vit E, ALA, Milk Thistle, NAC, Fish oil, Multi Vit, 5-HTP, along with the antioxident blend in the DNP which includes GAMMA ORYZANOL, Alpha Lipoic Acid, CURCUMIN, QUERCETIN, SILYMARIN, TMG, and ELLAGIC ACID.
I am keeping lifting short around 30min workouts and only do cardio 3 times a week for 20min sessions. As week 3 on "THE STACK" comes to an end I am down 21lbs, possibly more due to water retention.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
Be real careful man.

Where did you get the idea to run these compounds like this?

UnicronSpawn

UnicronSpawn

Awards
  • Established
Personally, if your going to run 500mgs of DNP ED, I wouldnt even bother with T3. True DNP lowers your T3 level's but no way it's going to impair your fatloss, and taking T3 might cause a "rebound" effect that could make you gain a little of the fat back initially. In fact the Clen could do the same. If you run the DNP alone (+ the TMG and antioxidants of course) or at the most an ECA (mostly just to keep energy up) then you should be able to loose about the same ammount of fat without ANY fat rebound, and unlike those other drugs, without ANY significant muscle loss. It sounds like youve at least researched the needed antioxidants for DNP.

You probably noticed there is alot of conflicting information out there regarding DNP. It's reputation as a killer... (allthough true if taken improperly) is overblown IMO, and when used with UPMOST RESPECT and proper dosing it CAN be used safely and VERY effectively. That being said. I've never met anyone who used it for 3 full weeks at that dose. Ussually it's either used for long periods at lower doses (200mgs, or at the most 400) or used in short cycles that start at 200mgs for 4 days and taper up to about 600 and last from 7-10 days. 14 days tops.

But since you allready started Id start tapering the T3 right away. Most DNP users that report fat rebound upon discontinuance also employed the two other compounds you are using.
Remember your life is in your hands, your online contemporaries can only offer so much. So just be careful and keep pounding those waters. And be aware of fishy signs from your body while exercising. Heat stroke is no joke bro. I wish you the best with your extreme cutter. Just be REALLY careful ok man?

hardlyworkin

Awards
Well yesterday was my last day of DNP. I am still alive!!! Seriously tho, do you think a 15 day taper is sufficient for a 5 week run of T3?

UnicronSpawn

UnicronSpawn

Awards
  • Established
Well yesterday was my last day of DNP. I am still alive!!! Seriously tho, do you think a 15 day taper is sufficient for a 5 week run of T3?

My guess is 15 day taper should be fine. What point did you stop the T3 in relation to when you stopped the DNP?

I know that people often claim to experience a rebound of natural T3 production a few days after T3 supplementation. And I've heard that the same thing happens after DNP related T3 suppression upon cesstation of DNP.

I've never used the two together. But last year I did 6wks T3 building up to 100mcg's/ED, (6wks) and My taper was much less graduall then 15 days, and I didnt have any noticeable fat rebound. I didnt test my T3 levels after but it felt like my levels were about normal very quickly. But long term hormone suppresion is somewhat individual. One person can do 20 AAS cycles and still get their HPTA back to normal, while someone else might become hypogonadal after one cycle.
It seems that at least anecdotaly however that thyroid rebound generally tends to kick in faster for most people than HPTA. There's always some risk of long term suppresion w/ any hormone supplementation, but thats the risk you take. I think you were about as careful as you could be (aside from simply NOT taking something to begin with.). So it seems to me that the odds ARE in your favor.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
The problem with a lot of people in the weight lifting world is that if they aren't bleeding from the eyes/ass or ears and they aren't dead they are fine. The real test is ging to be your and yours alone and that will be if what you're doing to your body today kills you 20-30 years before you should of died or if you still live longer but in a physical state that makes you wish you would of killed over at the end of the cycle.

Everyone forgets the long term.