Superdrol/Trenadrol Stack?

tschitanek1

Awards
Time for my first post has anyone done a trenadrol/superdrol cycle? If so how did they run that. Superdrol first followed by the trenadrol? On the other hand, because the trenadrol is not methylated did they run it simultaneously? Obviously Phera-plex is the more common stack with the trenadrol, just looking for some input. Thank you.

I'm just in this for the sake of learning so don't bash the **** out of me.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
I think you need to read more to understand what these compounds do.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I think you need to read more to understand what these compounds do.

This is the same thing as stacking superdrol with M-TRN stack.

Try searching that, and you'll find some results on people who've tried it.

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
I am currently taking Trenadrol/Superdrol together......i am on day 15, and my weight has gone up 10 lbs.......my lifts have gone through the roof......i'm up 90 lbs on leg press.....10 lbs each hand, on dumbell excersises, and 15 lbs each hand on shoulder excersises......just use your support supps and you'll be fine......i have had ZERO side effects.....and yes i am using clomid and novedex xt for pct......my vascularity is also ridiculous......it looks like i just went through a bicep workout after NO-Explode, 24/7.

LittleRob

Awards
I am currently taking Trenadrol/Superdrol together......i am on day 15, and my weight has gone up 10 lbs.......my lifts have gone through the roof......i'm up 90 lbs on leg press.....10 lbs each hand, on dumbell excersises, and 15 lbs each hand on shoulder excersises......just use your support supps and you'll be fine......i have had ZERO side effects.....and yes i am using clomid and novedex xt for post cycle therapy......my vascularity is also ridiculous......it looks like i just went through a bicep workout after NO-Explode, 24/7.
Interesting.
What are your stats.
So you've added 90lbs to leg press or your leg pressing 90lbs. Hope you've added cuz I've seen chics warm up with 100+

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
haha......ya i'm up to 90 lbs now on leg press!!!........j/k...that would be hilarious........actually i started out working out with 410 lbs. (4 sets/8-10 reps).....yesturday i worked out with 490 lbs. (4 sets/8 reps)!!!!......i had reconstructive knee surgery so my stats would be better than this if i had not torn my ACL, both MCL's, and both meniscus'...:sick:....but i am getting there......also, when i started i was working out with 60's for lying dumbell bench, now i am working out with 70's........when i started i was using 45's for seated shoulder press, now i'm up to 55's........my weight has also gone up 12 lbs in 16 days!.......seriously, i have had no side effects other than lethargy.....but when i'm in the gym, it feels like i cant get tired, no matter how long i wanted to work out........hope this helps......i'm off to go lift......:run:

Skircus7

Skircus7

constant recomp
Awards
  • Established
W-o-w!!!!

I worked out legs again today, and all i can say is W-O-W......in my last post i was surprised that my leg press had gone up to 490 lbs. (4 sets/6 reps).........well, today i did 590 lbs. (4 sets/6 reps).....thats all i have to say! :jaw:

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Re: W-o-w!!!!

I worked out legs again today, and all i can say is W-O-W......in my last post i was surprised that my leg press had gone up to 490 lbs. (4 sets/6 reps).........well, today i did 590 lbs. (4 sets/6 reps).....thats all i have to say! :jaw:
Be careful man..Low estrogen + explosive strength gains x already bad joints = a whole lot of trouble..Take it slow, just because you can put up an extra 100lbs doesn't mean you should, for safety's sake.