Pheraplex

Buff Bagwell

I just started a cycle that looks like this 10/20/20/30 and I have all the support supps in tact as well as PCT.

I have done a lot of research and I just can't figure out when the optimal time to take the Pheraplex is. I just started a 4 week cycle like this 10/20/20/30 and I am not sure when to take the 10mg dose for the first week.

I was also wondering if it was ok to take some of the support supps with the phera, or should I try and seperate the two.

Any help greatly appreciated.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Dose in the morning, preferrably with some EFA's as the AX reps have mentioned numerous times that PP/SD/Rebound XT are all lipid soluble and the effectiveness is increased when dosed with EFA's. Starting at 10mg you should dose in the morning and then spread your additional doses later in the cycle accordingly.

PumpingIron

Awards
  • Established
I am still on the fence on PP dosing timing.

I can't seem to find a concrete answer as to the half life. But like I responded in my log, I would say 1-2 hrs pre workout would most likely be optimal during that first week. Unless the halflife is longer then i suspect.

WannaBeHulk

WannaBeHulk

rollin' on dubs!
Awards
  • Established
Dose in the morning, preferrably with some EFA's as the AX reps have mentioned numerous times that PP/superdrol/Rebound XT are all lipid soluble and the effectiveness is increased when dosed with EFA's. Starting at 10mg you should dose in the morning and then spread your additional doses later in the cycle accordingly.
arent all hormones lipid soluble, or just those specific ones you listed?

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah, all of them are. I was just tying it into the convo.

thedon3534

Awards
I would just take it in the morning... but whenever you do take it... be consistent ... (that may be obvious)

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I just started a cycle that looks like this 10/20/20/30 and I have all the support supps in tact as well as post cycle therapy.

I have done a lot of research and I just can't figure out when the optimal time to take the Pheraplex is. I just started a 4 week cycle like this 10/20/20/30 and I am not sure when to take the 10mg dose for the first week.

I was also wondering if it was ok to take some of the support supps with the phera, or should I try and seperate the two.

Any help greatly appreciated.
I don't think the time of day matters as much as that you need to take the pp consistantly at the same times of the day with efa's to increase absorbtion.....taking support supplements with it isn't going to alter the pp absorbtion.