Cut my 6 week cycle short by 1 week

itr1416

Awards
I'll give you guys a brief summary of events. I can't really get that detailed as some of you guys get with these logs. I will try and answer any specifics anyone may have.

I was on a Phera Plex, Pros & superdrol 6 week cycle. 1st 3 weeks on PP @ 20mg everything was nice, feeling good. By the 2nd week if the PP and was beginning to feel very aggressive, or rage. I little short fused but nothing out of control. It continued to progress but nothing I could not control.

4th week came and I dropped in the SD @ 20mg, PP @ 30mg and Pros @ 100mg. Within 2 days I was feeling very tired, aggravated, irritable. On the 3rd day I was feeling back in the game and I finished out the 4th week fine but the rage was getting hard core.

5th week I dropped the PP and bumped the SD to 30mg and the Pros to 125mg. Being that I hadn't made any significant weight gains I figured this might help, and I was feeling OK at that time. Everything was fine in the beginning but I couldn't drink enough water to quench my thirst. I was feeling dehydrated, irritability was getting worse. Towards the end of the 5th week, which is last Friday and was feeling very sluggish, down. Appetite was out the window. I knew my blood pressure was high, but not as high as what I found.

I went over to the local Walmart on Saturday morning and measured a150/91. I then made the decision to stop and go straight into post cycle therapy. I actually just stayed off everything all of Saturday and just kept with the supporting supps, fish oils and stuff. Sunday morning I started my PCT with Rebound, Retain and I would finish it with a night dose of some Nolva. I checked my BP again Sunday afternoon and it was still at 151/90. I went out and got me some Twin Labs Blood pressure support and started on that.

I'm feeling better now, this morning I measured my BP at about 140/80. Still high but it appears to be on it's way down. Looking back on it there were some things I could have done to prevent this high BP thing from happening but all in all I'm glad I made it this far without any major complications. I know, the high BP is major but other than that...... I'm glad I saw the signs and know how to read my body and knew enough to throw in the towel.

Besides that I didn't really make any major weight gains. I may have put on a whole 6 lbs. But my body composition changed dramatically. Muscle tone looks and feel solid, Maintained and 32" waist, chest and shoulders are wider, arms and legs are bigger and strength is up dramatically across the board.

I started out @ 185lbs and finished up @ 191lbs.

Supporting supps:
Taurine
Fish oil with CoQ-10
Garlic
Perfect Cycle
Vitamin E
GF-Pro protien & AST MRPs

flytrapcan

flytrapcan

Awards
  • Established
I'm no chemical brother, but it good to see you paid attention to your body and stopped early. Good to see common sense prevailing once and a while.

Sounds like you got what you were looking for. 6 pounds won't change the world but you got stronger, harder and bigger, so I'd expect in terms of gains it was higher than 6 anyway.

itr1416

Awards
I'm no chemical brother, but it good to see you paid attention to your body and stopped early. Good to see common sense prevailing once and a while.

Sounds like you got what you were looking for. 6 pounds won't change the world but you got stronger, harder and bigger, so I'd expect in terms of gains it was higher than 6 anyway.
The gains are there for sure, and they are very noticable in terms of feedback I've recieved in the gym and other who have seen me recently. I got a lot stronger for sure so I am not disappointed about the weight not going up. I'll defenitly do it again, but with more precautions in place. Now let's see how well I maintain.

Beebs

Awards
Was this your first cycle? I have some superdrol saved up, but as I read more and more logs, it just doesn't seem worth the intense sides.

itr1416

Awards
Was this your first cycle? I have some superdrol saved up, but as I read more and more logs, it just doesn't seem worth the intense sides.
This is not my first time. I've only really come into complications when stacking PHs. When I run a PH alone I never have any issues. But when I started running a 6 week 1-AD and 4-AD cycle I had BP issues then but managed to keep it under control and finish the 6 weeks. Any other cycle I have been on turned out fine, this one started to kick my ass and I deceided to cut it short. Didn't want to risk anything especially when my BP was bouncing in the 150 range for 2 straight days. Besides if you ever had that happen to you you'd know what it feels like. And who wants to workout under those conditions?

I wouldn't tell you to get rid of it, just know and be aware of what can happen so that you can take the steps to try and prevent these things from happening to you or know when to pull out.

size

Awards
  • Established
Just a note, if you have been walking around then your blood pressure may be slightly higher. When measuring blood pressure once should be at rest and relaxed. Hypertension is nothing to ignore so i think you made a wise chocie.

itr1416

Awards
Just a note, if you have been walking around then your blood pressure may be slightly higher. When measuring blood pressure once should be at rest and relaxed. Hypertension is nothing to ignore so i think you made a wise chocie.
I measured it again this morning on my way to work, same place as yesterday. 139/83. I feel a whole lot better but I'd like to see it go down a lot more. I wonder if the Nolva is keeping it high. Should I continue my workouts with 15 minutes cardio or skip the cardio?

size

Awards
  • Established
Cardio is good for you and your heart. Stick with the cardio. Even a brisk walk for 30 minutes is beneficial.