3-Alpha

ndn diablo

Banned
Awards
I going to be starting my cutting cycle pretty soon and was thinking of using 3-alpha for an increase in vascularity. It doesnt seem as if many people have tried this product but the results do seem promising considering that it converts to DHT at approximately 43%. Has anyone used this product before?

Last edited:
Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
While I have not used the newer, 3-alpha version of 5-AA, I have used the "older" version....

I did approximatley, 200mg/day for a little less than 4 weeks, my strength increased, and my definition and vascularity increased quite a bit, and my muscles, literally, got harder. 5-AA is awesome.

But the 5-AA that I used converted to DHT at about 9%, and 3-alpha converting at 43%...the results should be a lot better.

LG. :cool:

ndn diablo

Banned
Awards
Any more replies?

How do the effects of 3-alpha while cutting compare to those of 1-test/1-ad?

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
I used it and loved it. I would use it again for sure. It's a tremendous hardner.

ndn diablo

Banned
Awards
Originally posted by windwords7
I used it and loved it. I would use it again for sure. It's a tremendous hardner.
Yeah thats why i plan on using it. 3-Alpha should work nicely to help lean you out. Someone else told me to stack it with 4-AD. Like I said I am cutting and trying to get as vascular as possible, do you think that the 4-AD will produce extra estrogen in the body, or should the anti-e properites of 3-Alpha be enough to suppress it while still giving me the great effects that the two are possible of giving?

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
ndn, 3-Alpha is somewhat anti-estrogenic, so it would affect the amount of estrogen produced. How much would probably be largely dependent on the dose of both the 3-Alpha and 4-AD.

Consider 1-Test instead of 4-AD. I think those two would serve you very well for hardening.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Savage my friend. It's great to see you over here bro!

Sir Savage

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Yes, still here, YJ. :)

I have become somewhat bored with bb.com, so I hang out mostly on other forums.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by SirSavageX
Yes, still here, YJ. :)

I have become somewhat bored with bb.com, so I hang out mostly on other forums.
Welll its great to have your here bro!

ndn diablo

Banned
Awards
SSX definetly good to see you here.

Well Im going with a stack of 3-Alpha and 1,4-Diol. I'll let you guys know how it goes.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by ndn diablo
SSX definetly good to see you here.

Well Im going with a stack of 3-Alpha and 1,4-Diol. I'll let you guys know how it goes.
That should be a very lean gaining stack indeed!

2demon2

Awards
What daily dosage did you use, and for how long? Were you using any other pro-hormone/steroid? Also, what's your weight, if you don't mind me asking?

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Of course you can ask. I did one bottle in two weeks. I was still one Super ONE+.

WW7

2demon2

Awards
Thanks. I was curious what the dosage/weight ratio was, considering your good results.

MySoulFindsRest

Awards
I'll be using 3-alpha in my upcoming cutting cycle, along with 7-keto, and 1-test. So, I won't be able to where most of the results are coming from. But, should be a good stack.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by MySoulFindsRest
I'll be using 3-alpha in my upcoming cutting cycle, along with 7-keto, and 1-test. So, I won't be able to where most of the results are coming from. But, should be a good stack.
Should be a good stack indeed. Very androgenic but very good.

b-boy

Awards
3-alpha

ive never used the 3-alpha version before but have had good results with the older 5-AA and damn the results were nothing short of amazing for me, my bodyfat at the time was already pretty low (about 6-7%) and damn my muscles become stone, with narly veins everywhere, ive recently began my diet and will start my 3-alpha version hopfully monday in hopes to speed up the weight loss process a little while sparing muscle, and conteract some of the water gain from the t-1pro (4-AD).

MySoulFindsRest

Awards
I'm not concerned with androgenic side effects. Nobody in my family went bald, neither mother nor father. And, if by chance hair loss does occur, it won't bother me. I'll be starting at a high bf%(well, if 15% is considered high, I think so). So, I think I'll be able to lose fat and add muscle easily, since my body is above it's bf setpoint. I can't wait to start.

MySoulFindsRest

Awards
Haven't started yet. I will be starting within the next week or two, I'm still letting my natty test recover from my last 1-test cycle. I can't wait though. Are you noticing an increase in aggression? I think I've read 3-alpha will do that, not sure though.

In 5 days you noticed an increase in vascularity????? Excellent! I hate the "off" times.

EDIT: What is your dosing like?

patrol

Awards
ndn diablo - could you give me information about you stack 1,4 + 3-alpha. Let me know how it gone. please give dosage of this , and how log did you take it.

athlete

Awards
hey-im new to the forum but not to the iron game-anyway
i just got off my 1ad and 4ad stack and am recovering with some 6oxo.
im gonna rest off all ph's for a month following the 6oxo-then im gonna give the 3alpha a try. my question is this- should i be stacking anything with the 3alpha for a desired 'strength' increase? im not that concerned with mass gains 'cause im pretty satisfied there-just strength. thanks fella's

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by athlete
hey-im new to the forum but not to the iron game-anyway
i just got off my 1ad and 4ad stack and am recovering with some 6oxo.
im gonna rest off all ph's for a month following the 6oxo-then im gonna give the 3alpha a try. my question is this- should i be stacking anything with the 3alpha for a desired 'strength' increase? im not that concerned with mass gains 'cause im pretty satisfied there-just strength. thanks fella's
I would stack it with 4AD. Doesn't hurt to gain some more mass while your at it! Seriously, bascially every cycle should have Test or 4AD as it's foundation. The 3 Alpha will keep you lean and mean for sure. I really liked 3Alpha overall but its very androgenic so if your prone to any types of sides at all then you should reconsider.

athlete

Awards
i dont feel im prone to any side effects(havent seen any before)
i still have some oral 4ad caps-250 milligrms left over from previous cycle, i would really prefere to use them-what do you think?
im only gonna use the 3alpha for one bottles worth, do you recommend i use the 6oxo post cycle?

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
i dont feel im prone to any side effects(havent seen any before)
i still have some oral 4ad caps-250 milligrms left over from previous cycle, i would really prefere to use them-what do you think?
im only gonna use the 3alpha for one bottles worth, do you recommend i use the 6oxo post cycle?
Well one bottle is not going to last long so you may be able to get away without using an anti-e but I would still use a low dosage of something if it were me. If you have the 4AD then why not? Although, are they powder in caps? If so they are very ineffective.

athlete

Awards
they are powder in caps-so what do you recommend then?
i dont want to stay on anything for more than 4 weeks because i want time for my system to get clean before the fall. also i dont really like taking more than the recommended dosage of prohormones.
in your opinion- youve had expirience with the product- what would your stack be for maximum strength gain/moderate mass gain(keeping in mind my other concerns of cycle length and dosage)?
also i understand that i probably definetely will spring for some more 6oxo.

much appriciated

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
wouldn't it be redundant to take 3- alpha along with 1test? Why not just take more of one?

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
i dont want to stay on anything for more than 4 weeks because i want time for my system to get clean before the fall. also i dont really like taking more than the recommended dosage of prohormones.
in your opinion- youve had expirience with the product- what would your stack be for maximum strength gain/moderate mass gain(keeping in mind my other concerns of cycle length and dosage)?

much appriciated
2 caps three times a day for four weeks is what I would do. You might just try 1 cap three times a day.

patrol

Awards
1 caps 3 times (3-alpha) is enough to take some hardnes and streng.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established

much appriciated
As far as a stack goes, I would do the 4AD/3Alpha stack. But if you want to run a single, run the 3Alpha and see how it goes.

patrol

Awards
not single, i'll stack 3-alfa with boldone , 1-t , gugluboilic and mm4

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by patrol
not single, i'll stack 3-alfa with boldone , 1-t , gugluboilic and mm4
Save yourself some money and make it a 4AD/3A, Guggle, MM4 stack.

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
haha, save yourself even more money and get rid of the guggul and mm4 :cool:

athlete

Awards
what do you recommend 4ad wise if the powder in caps is no good?

babygetoboy

Banned
Awards
Transdermal with 4ad is the best way to go, or get the 4AD-Cyp and inject it.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
what do you recommend 4ad wise if the powder in caps is no good?
Eiether brew your own or by some from BDC here in the member store.

zeromagnus

Board Supporter
Awards
what do you guys think about 3-alpha with 7-keto, as you say 1-test stacked with 3-alpha is too androgenic. would it be beneficial at all to use 3-alpha in a transdermal (I belive it only comes in caps right now *shrugs*)..why is 3-alpha stacked with 4-ad the stack of choice, especially when it's supposed to be a cutting stack

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by zeromagnus
what do you guys think about 3-alpha with 7-keto, as you say 1-test stacked with 3-alpha is too androgenic. would it be beneficial at all to use 3-alpha in a transdermal (I belive it only comes in caps right now *shrugs*)..why is 3-alpha stacked with 4-ad the stack of choice, especially when it's supposed to be a cutting stack
I think test is the foundation stone in any stack. That said, if you were really worried about a little water gain, then you could try 1, 4 with it but that's a lot of cash. You could stack it with 7-keto and see how it goes. In the end, whatever water weight you may have on 4-AD will go away when you stop anyways. The rest of a cutting stack will be diet, diet, diet.

zeromagnus

Board Supporter
Awards
how much 4-ad/3-alpha would you suggest for daily consumption...

athlete

Awards
is 3alpha and 5aa the best stack for maximum strength gain without mass being a concern? if so, will much strength be reatained at the conclusion of cycle?

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
i meant 3alpha and 1,4andro
isnt 3alpha 5aa?
Slightly different but essentially the same.

skumster225

Board Supporter
Awards
So if I were to run 3alpha solo at 1 pill 3x a day.. The bottle would last me 20days (molecular nutrition).. Which is just about 3 weeks, Is that long enough? Post cycle, should I get some liquid clomid?

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by skumster225
So if I were to run 3alpha solo at 1 pill 3x a day.. The bottle would last me 20days (molecular nutrition).. Which is just about 3 weeks, Is that long enough? Post cycle, should I get some liquid clomid?
You might see some benefits from that. You will have to try it and see.