Time of day to dose Mega TRN..?

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Assuming i'm starting at 2mg a day and ramping up to 6mg a day. For 2mg a day i would assume it would be best to just take one pill right off the bat in the morning.

But then how about when you get to 4 and 6mg a day. Has anybody tried taking this stuff later at night before you go to bed? Does it keep you up all night?

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Yah, that's kind of what i figured. So now i'm just trying to think of the best way to evenly split 2 and 3 doses throughout the day.

One in the morning, then one in the afternoon, and then one at night seemed to be the obvious, but if it keeps you up at night, that's a no go.

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
I too, plan on using MTRN.

If it does have a stimulant effect, why not take it pre-workout along with the last meal you consume? Maybe one right in the morning, another an hour before lifting, and one with dinner if it's early in the night enough. I think I might give that a try?

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Yes. That is what i also might end up doing. I don't eat my last meal until around midnight though when i go to bed, and i work out at around 6pm. So with the half life only being i think around 10-12 hours, that isn't quite long enough to always have it in the system, but i might just have to settle for it.

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
TRN is weird for me. With most other AAS, I do get a somewhat stimulatory effect but TRN is kinda different for me...it actually does the opposite. I have heard other people report this as well but it makes me kind of tired and yawny but I still dose it right in the morning and preworkout (evening).

william3162

Board Supporter
Awards
I've been taking one pill of ALRI methoxy-TRN before going to bed when doing 6 mg per day and I've not experienced any sleeping problems.

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
Maybe if you take it like IMMEDIATELY before you go to bed, like you fall asleep before it has a chance to kick in :)

Highlanda01602

Awards
  • Established
Maybe if you take it like IMMEDIATELY before you go to bed, like you fall asleep before it has a chance to kick in :)
haha, i was thinking about that not long ago

i also was wondering what if you took it after waking up to take a leak in the middle of the night- i almost always wake up to go and then fall asleep almost immediately upon returning to bed