Methy 1 P is a joke!!!

jerz912

jerz912

Awards
So a good buddy of mine did a cycle of Methyl 1 P and he didn't get **** from it, and I've read on here about other people not seeing anything either!! I have a bottle of Masterdrol and Methyl 1 Alpha, are these a rip off to??? Some help please!!

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Methy Masterdrol is Superdrol, that is no joke and I hope you know what you are doing if you think about taking it. You will get huge, but it has lots of side effects. Im not sure what Methyl 1 Alpha is, but I dont really care when Halodrol - 50, Phera Phlex, Mega-TRN, Mega-Zol and Superdrol are all around.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
So a good buddy of mine did a cycle of Methyl 1 P and he didn't get **** from it, and I've read on here about other people not seeing anything either!! I have a bottle of Masterdrol and Methyl 1 Alpha, are these a rip off to??? Some help please!!
M1P has a pretty bad reputation but independent testing indicates that it contains two anabolic agents (the FDA has ordered it off the market). User feedback is so negative that I wouldn't buy this product regardless of what the lab tests say.

Masterdrol is the real deal. It's superdrol plus some liver protection stuff. This product does serious damage to blood lipids and shouldn't be taken until you've done a lot of research on it and the appropriate PCT (the FDA has ordered this off the market).

M1A is a little used product (probably because of the negative reputation of M1P). Indications are that it is an effective anabolic agent. I would assume that this product has the same side-effect profile as the masterdrol and treat it accordinly.

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I don't think taking Superdrol will make you "huge" so to speak. It'll help, sure but it doesn't allow you to be as sloppy with training and eating as pure liquid AAS will. And i've known people not to get anything on M1T or any other PH/AAS but it wasn't due to the drug but totheir workout ethic/training and eating habits. The stuff isn't an instant growth formula that lets you just sleep and eat.

jerz912

jerz912

Awards
Yeah I'm looking forward to the Masterdrol and I'm glad that the milk thistle is already in it!!! Thanks for the info guys!!! Now how the hell do I get my pic downloaded on my profile?? Sorry if this is a annoying question!!

jerz912

jerz912

Awards
Jayhawkk your absolutely right, you can't just go pop some pills and expect bulging pecs and 20 inch arms, You gotta stuff your face, and take in the right amount of protein, and lift to the max!! But I've heard this superdrol is no joke, and I will find out someday, I have a bottle waiting for me when the time is right!!!

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I hope you dont think the milk thistle in Masterdrol is enough. It isnt. Its a very quick acting steroid and it can be devastating do your lipids and liver, and theres gyno to worry about. And you have to quit drinking during the cycle and PCT. Be careful with the stuff. Search the forums here for a few weeks before you even think about taking it.
And yes Jayhawkk makes a good point that I forget not everyone in here knows. Get your workout training and diet straight before you think about Superdrol. Its not a regular supplement, its a powerful steroid.

jerz912

jerz912

Awards
Oh I have a bottle of AX Perfect Cycle also Cnorris!! I'm on top of my ****!! But I do worry about organ damage! And I'm just curious why did u use the word steroid??

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Damn, either I posted it in another thread or it got ate but...

To upload an avatar you need to find a hosting site that allows pic linking like photobucket.com then go to user CP controls and go to avatar section and use the hyperlink to the pic.

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
And I'm just curious why did u use the word steroid??
Because Superdrol is a steroid, and it is widely thought of as more damaging than Illegal steroids. Especaially to your liver. If you dont have nolvadex (tamoxifen citrate), blood pressure and cholesterol supplements, liver protection and everything planned in advance you are not prepared. I was in you shoes once, and Im sure glad I found this board and found out what Superdrol really is. Its not a pro hormone. Its not a steroid pre-cursor. Its a legal steroid.

jerz912

jerz912

Awards
Interesting!! Have you everr taken it?? And with all of these possible sides is it really worth it?? And is it banned yet, cuz u can still get it easily!!

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
No I have not taken it. I have been too busy with school/work to deal with the sides I read about. And whether its worth the sides or not is what im debating. Your cholesterol levels will be screwed up but most people recover fairly quickly. Even though this is bad for your heart even for the short period of time. And if you have done lots of drinking, as I have in my short life, the possible liver damage is concerning. My liver takes enough of a beating the way it is. SD is very rough on your liver. But lots of people have had great results with Superdrol. I dont want to scare you away from taking it, but I want to make sure you know what you are putting in your body. There are countless Supderdrol logs in this forum. Read through and gather as much info as you can.

Bildo_21

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I took M1-P + Masterdrol for 4 weeks. 18 lbs/kept 12. BP & Cholesterol came back fine. Just one thing, the back pumps @ the end of the cycle are down right nasty. But i was @ school and got some attation from the ladies which is always great and dont worry the libido wasnt effected @ all so in turn i guess the back pumps were worth it,haha

thetimbomb

Awards
masterdrol works amazingly well. I never tried m1a, but might in the future. M1P doesnt apparently work. :/

animalXXX

Awards
I'm doing a Masterdrol cycle right now. I'm week 3 into it at 30mg, i'm up about 12lbs. No fat gain, and i look leaner. I've had no side effects at all. None. No back pumps, no libido loss, none. But then again the only ph that gave me problems was M1T. I'd say give Superdrol a try.