Trenadrol or Superdrol??

jerz912

jerz912

Awards
Whats up?? I have a question about what to use. I haven't taken anything since 1- test stack was out from sci fit, which by the way I ****ing loved. But I see all these people talking about superdrol and saying its a strong product, but is there anything stronger??? I was reading something on Trenadrol, has anyone tryed it?? I'd appretiate some help!!! I got out of boot camp 4 months ago and I lost alot of weight in there, but when I got out I hit the gym harder then ever and I gained around 20lbs in 3 months only useing N Large 2 weight gainer. I'm satisfied with that, but currently I'm going thru a cutting cycle and I'm wondering what to take with the next bulk up!!Thanxs

jerz912

jerz912

Awards
Kilo Sport, I read about it and it sounds good but I want to hear about other peoples experiences with it!! I also have another how the hell do u put your own pic up on your profile?? I greatly appreciate the help

Jayhawkk

Jayhawkk

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Find a site that allows linking like photobucket.com then goto your user Cp controls and and to the avatar section add the link from that hosting site.

jerz912

jerz912

Awards
Jayhawkk i'm trying but it won't allow me to change anything on the avator option!! This is driving me nuts!!

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
Jayhawkk i'm trying but it won't allow me to change anything on the avator option!! This is driving me nuts!!
i think you have to donate some money to get that option

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
So what exactly is your goal here? Like are you going to be doing a lean bulk, a dirty bulk? Are you looking to add mass, or are you looking to add all lean mass?

If you give us an idea of your goal and how your diet will be and those type of things it would be easier to recommend something for you, IMO at least.

BigMattTx

BigMattTx

Awards
  • Established
So what exactly is your goal here? Like are you going to be doing a lean bulk, a dirty bulk? Are you looking to add mass, or are you looking to add all lean mass?

If you give us an idea of your goal and how your diet will be and those type of things it would be easier to recommend something for you, IMO at least.
Agreed.

...and an FYI, SD is harsher than Trn but it gives quicker and bigger gains. Trn is better for a cutter or recomp. because it has strong fat-loss properties but it will also put on some pretty good mass and strength.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
I liked HALO better for a cutter not really impressed with TRN at 6 mgs daily. I would use it for mass though.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Halodrol sorry, halotestin is not worth my liver.

jerz912

jerz912

Awards
I'm looking for something stronger than superdrol without using the real stuff!! Something to compare to 1 test stack by sci fit!!

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
Wow, what an endorsement for TRENADROL! :p

Trenadrol Review by ufc on ************* product page

Product: Trenadrol

Date: Wednesday 24 May, 2006

Review:

"I highly recommend this supp. I added 15 pounds to my bench the first day. I get exellent pumps and very swollen arms. My power was amazing after taking this. This is deffinately the best testosterone supplement there is."

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm looking for something stronger than superdrol without using the real stuff!! Something to compare to 1 test stack by sci fit!!
sdrol is about as strong as it gets. imo it's stronger than 1-test and I've used regular 1-test, transdermal, methyl and even injectable 1-test so I know it's not the delivery

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
Trenadrol and Superdrol are "the real stuff", and ya i love what you posted on another thread "Hey chaps you keep telling yourself that injectables are safer, your the loser". LMFAOOOOOOOOO. Whatever gets you to sleep at night buddy. Injectables are far safer and the smarter route to go. So you keep telling yourself your using steroids only those nasty guys who inject themselves, lol.

Irish Cannon

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
pheraplex was by far my favorite out of any oral in terms of size and strength.

elscotto

elscotto

Awards
:goodpost:
Trenadrol and Superdrol are "the real stuff", and ya i love what you posted on another thread "Hey chaps you keep telling yourself that injectables are safer, your the loser". LMFAOOOOOOOOO. Whatever gets you to sleep at night buddy. Injectables are far safer and the smarter route to go. So you keep telling yourself your using steroids only those nasty guys who inject themselves, lol.

ray1988

Awards
can trenadrol be stacked with a superdrol compound such as cyclobolan? I've seen a couple guys stack cyclobolan with trenadrol but no one has done a log

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
the only way your going to get "stronger than superdrol" is to stack other designer steroids with it.

but judging from one persons post, you may not want to inject for w/e reason, so I doubt you'll want to stack multiple oral steroids either.

you want strong, stack sd/m14ad/bold 200. but then, if your gonna spend that kind of money, best go with test ki........ f*ck it. you aint gonna listen.