Poll: MTRN or Superdrol first

Two designer steroids - which one first?

  1. Senior Member
    Highlanda01602's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    1,254
    Rep Power
    738
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    25.61%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Two designer steroids - which one first?


    Well, I've decided to do my MTRN/Superdrol cycle. But I have not decided exactly which one will come first.

    MTRN retains water to a certain point, where Superdrol has dry effects. This would obviously lead me to going MTRN first, bridge Superdrol in at week 4 and carry on through week 6.

    But I'm not sure of the "kick in" time of MTRN, and Superdrol seems to dominate that category in respect to ALL of the designer steroids out there currently. 3 days I've read so many times, with great gains coming at week one. This would lead me to run Superdrol first, as a sort of a kick start to the cycle.

    One last question - If I were to run MTRN, should I run it for the entire length of the cycle at 6 weeks? I was planning going:
    weeks 1-4 MTRN
    weeks 4-6 Superdrol
    If you suggest running MTRN first, would it be best to run it along side Superdrol in the final weeks of the cycle?


    SO, I'm gunna ask the audience. What do you guys think? Already have my goods for ancillaries (MT, ALA, CoQ10, Hawthorne Berry)...

    thanks

  2. New Member
    megadose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    198
    Rep Power
    206
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    27.43%

    definately don't take them together sd is harsh enough as it is.
    imo i would take m trn first for 4 wks could go to 6 wks ur choice but i would prefer to save it for another time and also you put added stress when u add the sd. then take sd for 3wks would not not go any more becuase sd is very toxic and you would have already put some stress from 4wks of the m trn taking any longer may cause liver problems. Btw m trn does no cause water retention.
  3. Registered User
    Pitbull954's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,674
    Rep Power
    965
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    32.15%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    What do you have lined up for PCT?
    •   
       

  4. Senior Member
    Highlanda01602's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    1,254
    Rep Power
    738
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    25.61%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    thanks for the repsonse mega-dose

    pit-bull - i plan on running liquid nolva, retain, and probably a test booster like vitrix..... last cycle i used an AI, but ive opted out from using those now as I've heard mixed opinions, not about results, from AI like rebound xt.

    whats your opinion on which to run first?
  5. Senior Member
    Jstrong20's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Posts
    1,378
    Rep Power
    214495
    Level
    33
    Lv. Percent
    51.06%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Either one first would be fine. If it was me I would go superdrol first so you can blow up fast and then hit the mtrn to continue gaining quality size and strength.
  6. Senior Member
    Highlanda01602's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    1,254
    Rep Power
    738
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    25.61%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Ahhhhhh I CANNNT DECIIIIIIIIIIDE

    thanks for the reply man... have you used MTRN? how long did it take to kick in if you did?

    that may be a deciding factor in this, as a 6 week cycle is relatively short; i dont want to waste time and get going right away!
  7. Registered User
    Pitbull954's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,674
    Rep Power
    965
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    32.15%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Highlanda01602

    whats your opinion on which to run first?
    I don't think you really will go wrong with either or. Do you plan on taking both at the same time? Wait let me say that different i mean say superdrol for 3 weeks M for 3 weeks?
  8. Registered User
    Pitbull954's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Age
    35
    Posts
    1,674
    Rep Power
    965
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    32.15%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Yeah duh you meant that sorry...... I don't really know to be honest with you. I guess I would go SD first if your gonna run both. That's a pretty tough stack on your lipids. If your heart is set on that I would take your side supplements 2 weeks before you start you cycle. You may also want to add fenugreek to your pct and maybe some CEE. Just my 2 cents good luck keep us posted!
  9. Diamond Member
    Jayhawkk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    39
    Posts
    12,790
    Rep Power
    11680
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    47.63%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    I've been under the impression that TRN doesn't retain water(and hasn't in my use) and superdrol does. Personally I wouldn't go 6 weeks with either but that's just me.

    I would do your superdrol cycle when bulking and trn cycle when cutting. But again, that's just what I would do.


    *EDIT*

    I honestly would keep them in storage for now and go back to the research stage and start over.
  10. Elite Member
    yeahright's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    6,368
    Rep Power
    10345
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    98.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by Highlanda01602
    Well, I've decided to do my MTRN/Superdrol cycle. But I have not decided exactly which one will come first.

    I was planning going:
    weeks 1-4 MTRN
    weeks 4-6 Superdrol

    SO, I'm gunna ask the audience. What do you guys think? Already have my goods for ancillaries (MT, ALA, CoQ10, Hawthorne Berry)...

    thanks
    As long as you're asking, I think combining these in a 6 week cycle (regardless of which you do first) is a bad idea. Bloodwork has demonstrated that superdrol is very harsh on the body. MTRN had so few users during its initial release and is so new with the re-release that there's not much info about its safety/side-effects. I personally would err on the side of caution and do one or the other for a single 3 week cycle, not two consecutive 3 week cycles.

    Just my opinion, your risk tolerance may vary.
  11. King Kong
    idunk42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    33
    Posts
    2,348
    Rep Power
    1288
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    93.92%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I think stacking these is a bad idea, especially if you have never run either of them solo before.
  12. Senior Member
    Highlanda01602's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    1,254
    Rep Power
    738
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    25.61%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    IM HARDCORE! HOO-AH!



    no seriously, im hardcore.

















    alright, seriously, i will reconsider things. i have actually researched the **** out of both of these steroids ever since i finished my first cycle back in jan consisting of Finigenx and Phera-plex

    ive done a few polls attempting to separate the two compounds, looking for which would yield the best strength gains. MTRN victored, but as stated before, there really arent that many testers. I believe the guys that told me its powerful though, hence why i want to implement both compounds into my cycle.

    if i was going to run one, it would be for 4 weeks... so basically im either deciding for 4 weeks or going 6 weeks...

    i was planning on starting in a few days- ive already be pre-loading milk thisle, ALA, NAC, and now hawthorne berry and CoQ10 as of today....
  13. Senior Member
    Highlanda01602's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    1,254
    Rep Power
    738
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    25.61%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk
    I've been under the impression that TRN doesn't retain water(and hasn't in my use) and superdrol does. Personally I wouldn't go 6 weeks with either but that's just me.

    I would do your superdrol cycle when bulking and trn cycle when cutting. But again, that's just what I would do.


    *EDIT*

    I honestly would keep them in storage for now and go back to the research stage and start over.
    You mentioned that you have used MTRN. How were strength gains, as compared to Superdrol (if you ran that). I havn't found many users that have experience with MTRN- ESPECIALLY that also have experience with Superdrol.
  14. Senior Member
    Highlanda01602's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    1,254
    Rep Power
    738
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    25.61%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Pitbull954
    Yeah duh you meant that sorry...... I don't really know to be honest with you. I guess I would go superdrol first if your gonna run both. That's a pretty tough stack on your lipids. If your heart is set on that I would take your side supplements 2 weeks before you start you cycle. You may also want to add fenugreek to your post cycle therapy and maybe some CEE. Just my 2 cents good luck keep us posted!
    thanks for the encouragement pit, im really hyped to get this going
  15. Diamond Member
    Jayhawkk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    39
    Posts
    12,790
    Rep Power
    11680
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    47.63%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    I've retained most of my muscle and retained a good bit of strength considering the low carb cutting cycle i've been on. No bloating, no sides to mention and my blood pressure has remained steady. Im dosing 3 a day with food. This cut cycle has included t-3 and venom so the fact that the results are what they are, I would say TRN has worked pretty well but i'm witholding on praise until I get my bloodwork after the cycle.

    I tried Superdrol way back when it first started and it had great strength gains but it came with a couple of sides. Bloat, high BP and elevated liver profiles.

    I don't recommend either if you haven't done a baseline bloodwork/BP docs visit to make sure everything is on good working order. If you have an unknown preexisting health issue it would be good to know before possibly setting it off with these compounds.

    I also can't compare Superdrol and TRN strength gaines because one was abulk cycle with plenty of carbs an no energy/fat type supps and the other was a cut with reduced carbs etc.
  16. King Kong
    idunk42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    33
    Posts
    2,348
    Rep Power
    1288
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    93.92%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Re: Looking for Steroids


    Robert, delete your post. No sources allowed.
  17. Diamond Member
    Jayhawkk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    39
    Posts
    12,790
    Rep Power
    11680
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    47.63%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    So you're gonna come online to a forum and try to score a contact for steroids? Just go ahead and walk to the nearest police station and turn yourself in for being an Oxygen Thief.
  18. King Kong
    idunk42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    33
    Posts
    2,348
    Rep Power
    1288
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    93.92%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk
    So you're gonna come online to a forum and try to score a contact for steroids? Just go ahead and walk to the nearest police station and turn yourself in for being an Oxygen Thief.
  19. Advanced Member
    mercedesdd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    729
    Rep Power
    468
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    47.84%

    Re: Looking for Steroids


    Quote Originally Posted by robert mons
    I'm looking to start taking steroids but i cant find a trustworthy person to buy from. Jacksonville Fl.
    Yea man check this site out.. They will set you right up!!

    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Drug_En...Administration

    It is called the DEA and they will give you a great program!!! LOL.. Steroids are illegal and should not be used without a prescription from a doctor..
  20. Senior Member
    Highlanda01602's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    1,254
    Rep Power
    738
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    25.61%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Jayhawkk
    I've retained most of my muscle and retained a good bit of strength considering the low carb cutting cycle i've been on. No bloating, no sides to mention and my blood pressure has remained steady. Im dosing 3 a day with food. This cut cycle has included t-3 and venom so the fact that the results are what they are, I would say TRN has worked pretty well but i'm witholding on praise until I get my bloodwork after the cycle.

    I tried Superdrol way back when it first started and it had great strength gains but it came with a couple of sides. Bloat, high BP and elevated liver profiles.

    I don't recommend either if you haven't done a baseline bloodwork/BP docs visit to make sure everything is on good working order. If you have an unknown preexisting health issue it would be good to know before possibly setting it off with these compounds.

    I also can't compare Superdrol and TRN strength gaines because one was abulk cycle with plenty of carbs an no energy/fat type supps and the other was a cut with reduced carbs etc.
    thanks man, that was helpful
    maybe i run superdrol this cycle, and in a couple of months use MTRN in a cutting cycle as you did... i have not done a cutting cycle yet
  21. New Member
    megadose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    198
    Rep Power
    206
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    27.43%

    Quote Originally Posted by Highlanda01602
    IM HARDCORE! HOO-AH!



    no seriously, im hardcore.

















    alright, seriously, i will reconsider things. i have actually researched the **** out of both of these steroids ever since i finished my first cycle back in jan consisting of Finigenx and Phera-plex

    ive done a few polls attempting to separate the two compounds, looking for which would yield the best strength gains. MTRN victored, but as stated before, there really arent that many testers. I believe the guys that told me its powerful though, hence why i want to implement both compounds into my cycle.

    if i was going to run one, it would be for 4 weeks... so basically im either deciding for 4 weeks or going 6 weeks...

    i was planning on starting in a few days- ive already be pre-loading milk thisle, ALA, NAC, and now hawthorne berry and CoQ10 as of today....
    MTRN is a good choice. it has much less sides than sd and u can run it longer. i would run it 4-5 wks and see how it works, any longer and the gains start leveling off unless u change ur diet.
  22. Senior Member
    Highlanda01602's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    1,254
    Rep Power
    738
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    25.61%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    AND IT'S ALL TIED UP IN CHICAGOOOOOOOOOO



    4 to 4, MTRN first to Superdrol first - voters, could you explain why you chose which one? Real curious what your opinions and experience are with the compounds.
    thanks
  23. Senior Member
    Highlanda01602's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    1,254
    Rep Power
    738
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    25.61%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Ahhh! Now it's 5 to 5!

    Please explain your choice!
  24. New Member
    Markio's Avatar
    Stats
    5'9"  140 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    37
    Posts
    210
    Rep Power
    218
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    43.76%

    Some do have bloat on s'drol, and it is known to add gains quickly. TRN is not one for mass but strength and recomp. So drol first to get the gains, then TRN to solidify them (on a variation of what ALR suggests in building the perfect beast). DONT GO TO 6MG ON TRN THOUGH! Thats when the sides kick in.

    S'drol gains level off after 3 weeks according to most, so why not run that for just 3 weeks and trn for 3 weeks, with a one week overlap. That way you get 2 weeks solo with each and the overlap TRN would only start kicking in by the end of the week anyway. This would also make PCT quicker/easier.

    Can't remember the first post now, but is this your first cycle? If not no need to stack, the more you add now, the more you will need to have additionaly in future stacks to carry on increasing in ph gains.
  25. Senior Member
    Highlanda01602's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Posts
    1,254
    Rep Power
    738
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    25.61%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Markio
    Some do have bloat on s'drol, and it is known to add gains quickly. TRN is not one for mass but strength and recomp. So drol first to get the gains, then TRN to solidify them (on a variation of what ALR suggests in building the perfect beast). DONT GO TO 6MG ON TRN THOUGH! Thats when the sides kick in.

    S'drol gains level off after 3 weeks according to most, so why not run that for just 3 weeks and trn for 3 weeks, with a one week overlap. That way you get 2 weeks solo with each and the overlap TRN would only start kicking in by the end of the week anyway. This would also make post cycle therapy quicker/easier.

    Can't remember the first post now, but is this your first cycle? If not no need to stack, the more you add now, the more you will need to have additionaly in future stacks to carry on increasing in ph gains.

    thanks man, sounds great

    this isnt my first cycle actually.... ive had experience with Finignenx and Phera-plex, where i gained a lot of weight but the strength gains were decent.

    this sounds great man, thanks for the input
  26. Advanced Member
    BigMattTx's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Age
    31
    Posts
    859
    Rep Power
    546
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    85.94%

    thats a pretty good idea but also consider that SD is going to be harsher on your body than TRN in a lot of ways. I personally would rather get my lipids way out of whack right before PCT and not continue to beat it up with another 3 weeks of TRN. You could inversely, run it week 1-2 TRN, week 3 TRN/SD week 4-5 SD. The TRN would probably give you some good strength as would the SD...I still think this would be a dry, lean stack.
  27. New Member
    megadose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    198
    Rep Power
    206
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    27.43%

    Quote Originally Posted by MattHines
    I personally would rather get my lipids way out of whack right before post cycle therapy and not continue to beat it up with another 3 weeks of TRN.
    exacly what i was saying. Let the lipids get worse little by little instead of hiting it hard at the begining and keep on making it worse with MTRN.
  28. New Member
    T3works4me's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    107
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    58.67%

    i have a question im 16 yrs old goin on 17 im 5'8 160 i bench 270 and intrested about takin superdraul i want to get bigger and alot stronger i want some info and how to take post cycle theripy and any comments about do's and dont thanks guys
  29. Elite Member
    yeahright's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    6,368
    Rep Power
    10345
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    98.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by T3works4me
    i have a question im 16 yrs old goin on 17 im 5'8 160 i bench 270 and intrested about takin superdraul i want to get bigger and alot stronger i want some info and how to take post cycle theripy and any comments about do's and dont thanks guys

    DO NOT take superdrol. At your age your natural testosterone production should be going strong and th eintroduction of exogenous hormones like superdrol could have serious negative consequences to your natural development. Concentrate and nutrition and form, forget about anabolics for another 5 years.
  30. Diamond Member
    Jayhawkk's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Age
    39
    Posts
    12,790
    Rep Power
    11680
    Level
    67
    Lv. Percent
    47.63%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

    Too young to take any hormone influencing drugs. You'll just screw the rest of your life and chemical balances up. Stick to eating and exercise. Read up on lifting techniques and routines and diet planning and nutrition information. Regardless you're not going to get that kind of info from this place.
  31. Elite Member
    Matthew D's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Posts
    5,014
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    46
    Lv. Percent
    99.19%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Don't take it and don't ask or post about wanting to take on here. You need to read the board rules and this is your only warning.
  32. Elite Member
    jmh80's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    34
    Posts
    8,110
    Rep Power
    9662
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    88.37%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Wait - dude is 16 and is taking T-3??

  33. New Member
    T3works4me's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    107
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    58.67%

    ok i gess that is a bad idea thanks u might of saved a life another other suggestions of wat to do to get stronger and gain weight
  34. King Kong
    idunk42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    33
    Posts
    2,348
    Rep Power
    1288
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    93.92%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by T3works4me
    ok i gess that is a bad idea thanks u might of saved a life another other suggestions of wat to do to get stronger and gain weight
    EAT!!
  35. Elite Member
    yeahright's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Posts
    6,368
    Rep Power
    10345
    Level
    52
    Lv. Percent
    98.08%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Quote Originally Posted by T3works4me
    ok i gess that is a bad idea thanks u might of saved a life another other suggestions of wat to do to get stronger and gain weight
    I'd suggest that you hang out in the Nutrition/Health forum and the Exercise Science forum here at AM.
  36. Elite Member
    jmh80's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    34
    Posts
    8,110
    Rep Power
    9662
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    88.37%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Yeah - Eat.

    I gained like 35 lbs. without any hormones.
  37. New Member
    T3works4me's Avatar
    Stats
    5'8"  165 lbs.
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Posts
    9
    Rep Power
    107
    Level
    2
    Lv. Percent
    58.67%

    would u say weighing at 160 i should double me protein like eatin 320g of protein a day? and how much carbs is good carbs?
  38. Elite Member
    jmh80's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Age
    34
    Posts
    8,110
    Rep Power
    9662
    Level
    57
    Lv. Percent
    88.37%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    Yeah - 300 grams of protein sounds good.
    Why not shoot for at least that many grams of carbs?
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Mdrol vs. PPlex (Which One First in a Cycle)
    By gotbench600 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 07-06-2010, 02:02 PM
  2. which one first. help!!!
    By eltico in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 11-04-2009, 11:24 AM
  3. Replies: 3
    Last Post: 09-08-2009, 01:26 PM
  4. The tale of two designer steroids
    By corsaking in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 04-08-2009, 01:18 PM
  5. Designer Supps...which one's
    By FitModel in forum Supplements
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 06-07-2006, 06:09 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in