Critique and advise please. ( 2nd SD cycle )

S

Stinger124

Awards
  • Established
Critique and advise please. (2nd SD cycle) Dr. D . Anybody ??

Ok, I have one superdrol cycle under my belt, and Yes, I went into it with very little knowledge about it.. But alot of you on here helped me through it.. And I thank you.. Since I finished it up and my post cycle therapy, I have managed to maintain about a 10lb gain in weight, and my strength is still up alot.. On my first cycle, I got itchy and sore nips at the very end. I started my Nova and retain and kept on the milk thistle.. Seems all cleared up. Sex drive is going fine and all my energy is back to normal... I learned a few things from my last cycle, such as .. I need to be better prepared before I take off.. and alittle stronger on my post cycle therapy..

One question I have since I got what I thought was Gyno is.. Should I maybe take 10mg or maybe 5mg a day or maybe every other day of nolva through my cycle to help keep the gyno away, or what do you think ?
I have seen a cycle where someone else did that because they were prone to gyno..

Also, I was told to eat whatever it was that I could since I have always been able to eat wheatever and not gain any weight.. Well, I did that, and I got some cheese on my obliques..
When I posted up that I got the cottage cheese, I was told to clean up my diet..
I have done so, and will know better this time around.. However, I still have the fat..
(( I don't like it )) So this time around I will be eating alot cleaner..
Plus, I got blood work done , and all was in pretty good shape .. I do need to bring my cholesterol down a tad bit..

So here is what my plan looks like.. Please tell me what you think... (( I do appreicate any and all help... ))

2 weeks before cycle, I will be taking

Whey protein
RYR
Milk thistle
Celery seed
Hawthorn berry
and fish oil

I will continue that during my superdrol cycle

My superdrol cycle will be 10/20/20

Plus I will be adding the Nolva at either 5 or 10mg a day or every other day .. If you all agree that I should venture this way to protect from the gyno..

post cycle therapy will be....

Nolva and all the mentioned above RYR, Milk thistle etc....
Plus I have clomid on hand to..

Please look this over and let me know what you think.. I have read several threads on what everyone else is doing, and I continue to read each day.. This is my own attempt at putting something together from the advise I have gathered from here..

Post away please...

And thank you for your help...

Last edited:
S

Stinger124

Awards
  • Established
Just looking for some help guys ....

S

Stinger124

Awards
  • Established
Re: Critique and advise please. ( 2nd SD cycle ) Dr D. Anybody ??

Ok, ... Has no one heard of anyone running Nolva during a SD cycle ? Is that why I cannot get a response ??

Is this to dumb of a question to be asking ???? I have searched and only found a couple of post where someone has attempted to do this..

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
lol...I think it's because your posts are so crazy..But yes, if you are gyno prone running Novla during cycle is a fairly common practice

S

Stinger124

Awards
  • Established
Wow, Never heard that one before... Wife tells me I am crazy.. Guess this just proves it..

Thank you for your reply... I was hoping someone credible would reply, And they did...

Thanks..

Oh yeah.. Why is my post crazy ? Whats crazy about it ?:blink:

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I think it's all the brackets and sentence fragments that make it a little frantic looking

S

Stinger124

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, My Grammer has never been one of my strong point...
My wife even tells me this...:icon_lol: