gyno?

  1. New Member
    megadose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    198
    Rep Power
    208
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    29.76%

    gyno?


    how do you know for sure that you have gyno. i think i have it but not 100% sure. Does it effect both sides or just one.

  2. Advanced Member
    mercedesdd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    729
    Rep Power
    470
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    48.98%

    Quote Originally Posted by megadose
    how do you know for sure that you have gyno. i think i have it but not 100% sure. Does it effect both sides or just one.
    I can just be on one side man!!!! Some symtoms are puffy nipples , lumps and soreness and inchy nips!! If you post a pic we can take a look and give you some feedback!!
  3. Advanced Member
    mercedesdd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    729
    Rep Power
    470
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    48.98%

    This is me I am not sure if this is gyno or not!! http://forums.steroid.com/attachment...8&d=1143311744

    HAHA , No thats not me just messin around !!! If you look like that you have gyno!! LOL
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    megadose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    198
    Rep Power
    208
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    29.76%

    Quote Originally Posted by mercedesdd
    I can just be on one side man!!!! Some symtoms are puffy nipples , lumps and soreness and inchy nips!! If you post a pic we can take a look and give you some feedback!!
    my bad man!!!!!!!!! (jk) So far i have a lump on the left side. is it too late?
  5. Advanced Member
    mercedesdd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    729
    Rep Power
    470
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    48.98%

    Quote Originally Posted by megadose
    my bad man!!!!!!!!! (jk) So far i have a lump on the left side. is it too late?
    Hard to say if it is to late. Where is the lump at??? Here is a gyno reversal protocol I posted . If you have gyno you can give it a try to see if you can get rid of it.. Here is the link. Look at post #20 I think thats where it is!! http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-question.html
  6. New Member
    megadose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    198
    Rep Power
    208
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    29.76%

    Quote Originally Posted by mercedesdd
    Hard to say if it is to late. Where is the lump at??? Here is a gyno reversal protocol I posted . If you have gyno you can give it a try to see if you can get rid of it.. Here is the link. Look at post #20 I think thats where it is!! http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-question.html
    the lumb is small and is right under it. it does not protrude out that much just a little. You have to look closely, i did not even notice it till 2 wks ago by chance sort of creeped up on me. this makes no sense since i have never even used any aromatizable AAS, only used m1t and m dien which are progesterines.
  7. Advanced Member
    mercedesdd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    729
    Rep Power
    470
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    48.98%

    Quote Originally Posted by megadose
    the lumb is small and is right under it. it does not protrude out that much just a little. You have to look closely, i did not even notice it till 2 wks ago by chance sort of creeped up on me. this makes no sense since i have never even used any aromatizable anabolic steroids, only used m1t and m dien which are progesterines.
    I dont know much about PH's I only study prescription pharmaceuticals( steriods) So someone else will have to help you there.. The compounds you listed might have progestinic properties. There is progestin related gyno and is probably the culprit!! But I dunno !!! I might not be right on this one!!!
  8. New Member
    megadose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    198
    Rep Power
    208
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    29.76%

    Quote Originally Posted by mercedesdd
    I dont know much about PH's I only study prescription pharmaceuticals( steriods) So some when else can help you there.. If they are progistiens there is progestin related gyno and is probably the culprit!! But I dunno !!!
    thanks for help. will rebound xt be good enough for getting rid of my gyno or do i need nolva as well?
  9. Advanced Member
    mercedesdd's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Posts
    729
    Rep Power
    470
    Level
    21
    Lv. Percent
    48.98%

    Quote Originally Posted by megadose
    thanks for help. will rebound xt be good enough for getting rid of my gyno or do i need nolva as well?
    Your will need to use letro ONLY for the reversal I posted ... See the link in my above post and read the reversal protocol LOL?? Post # 20 in the link!!
  10. New Member
    megadose's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    198
    Rep Power
    208
    Level
    12
    Lv. Percent
    29.76%

    Quote Originally Posted by mercedesdd
    Your will need to use letro ONLY for the reversal I posted ... See the link in my above post and read the reversal protocol LOL?? Post # 20 in the link!!
    isn't rebound xt an AI just like letro or is one more effective than the other.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Best PH to prevent gyno an increase in body fat?
    By alpha6164 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 06-11-2013, 05:55 PM
  2. gyno?
    By metacat in forum Pics
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 07-08-2011, 12:30 AM
  3. Has anyone experienced progestin gyno?
    By PLer in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 05-17-2009, 11:52 PM
  4. Gyno suppression
    By pinzino in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 03-11-2003, 06:01 PM
  5. gg gyno
    By Rictor33 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 02-21-2003, 11:26 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in