gyno?

megadose

Awards
how do you know for sure that you have gyno. i think i have it but not 100% sure. Does it effect both sides or just one.

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
how do you know for sure that you have gyno. i think i have it but not 100% sure. Does it effect both sides or just one.
I can just be on one side man!!!! Some symtoms are puffy nipples , lumps and soreness and inchy nips!! If you post a pic we can take a look and give you some feedback!!

megadose

Awards
I can just be on one side man!!!! Some symtoms are puffy nipples , lumps and soreness and inchy nips!! If you post a pic we can take a look and give you some feedback!!
my bad man!!!!!!!!! (jk) So far i have a lump on the left side. is it too late?

megadose

Awards
Hard to say if it is to late. Where is the lump at??? Here is a gyno reversal protocol I posted . If you have gyno you can give it a try to see if you can get rid of it.. Here is the link. Look at post #20 I think thats where it is!! http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplements/45041-nolva-rebound-xt-gyno-reduction-question.html
the lumb is small and is right under it. it does not protrude out that much just a little. You have to look closely, i did not even notice it till 2 wks ago by chance sort of creeped up on me. this makes no sense since i have never even used any aromatizable AAS, only used m1t and m dien which are progesterines.

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
the lumb is small and is right under it. it does not protrude out that much just a little. You have to look closely, i did not even notice it till 2 wks ago by chance sort of creeped up on me. this makes no sense since i have never even used any aromatizable anabolic steroids, only used m1t and m dien which are progesterines.
I dont know much about PH's I only study prescription pharmaceuticals( steriods) So someone else will have to help you there.. The compounds you listed might have progestinic properties. There is progestin related gyno and is probably the culprit!! But I dunno !!! I might not be right on this one!!!

megadose

Awards
I dont know much about PH's I only study prescription pharmaceuticals( steriods) So some when else can help you there.. If they are progistiens there is progestin related gyno and is probably the culprit!! But I dunno !!!
thanks for help. will rebound xt be good enough for getting rid of my gyno or do i need nolva as well?

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
thanks for help. will rebound xt be good enough for getting rid of my gyno or do i need nolva as well?
Your will need to use letro ONLY for the reversal I posted ... See the link in my above post and read the reversal protocol LOL?? Post # 20 in the link!!

megadose

Awards
Your will need to use letro ONLY for the reversal I posted ... See the link in my above post and read the reversal protocol LOL?? Post # 20 in the link!!
isn't rebound xt an AI just like letro or is one more effective than the other.