17 Hydroxy Mesterone

mikedrags68

Awards
A friend of mine has been using 17 Hydroxy Mesterone from IDS.. I have never heard of this product... He is supposedly up 8 pounds the first week. I was wondering if anyone has tried this product or has any information/ input... Also, I have been researching it. The story behind this product is quite far fetched. Apparently, it was used in Nazi concentration camps to increase worker efficiency. It claims to be the next M1T just as everything else is lol....Again, any info, experiences would be appreciated.

cromwell

Awards
A friend of mine has been using 17 Hydroxy Mesterone from IDS.. I have never heard of this product... He is supposedly up 8 pounds the first week. I was wondering if anyone has tried this product or has any information/ input... Also, I have been researching it. The story behind this product is quite far fetched. Apparently, it was used in Nazi concentration camps to increase worker efficiency. It claims to be the next M1T just as everything else is lol....Again, any info, experiences would be appreciated.
I was a history major and continue to research in this area, I also have some biochemistry backround, less than some of the chemists on here -however:hammer:
1)the companies are real and even the senario is less far fetched than it may appear, at least to a degree. De facto the Germans experimented with their troops in terms of anabolics, amphetamines etc, still that is'nt much of an inditement of anything
Hightechnology, meet low morality..bad combo
:twisted:
2)while changing the structure of the"good ol yammy" in this manner MAY make it orally active and send a stronger signal, something about this bugs me, trying to put a finger on it
3) as much as people fiddled with this stupid plant in the sixties to produce synthetic anabolic steroids
:blink:
NO ONE came across this or felt it was worth while?

interesting but I would be REALLY:jaw: shocked if it indeed was remotely like dianabol(odd comparison choice in the add:blink: )
I love the fact it showed up in argentina
Boys from Brazil indeed!
****ing Nazis:nutkick:

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
For more info, you might try looking at 17-HD by vyo-tech. It's the same substance.

I had a couple free samples of 17-HD that I've tried. It definitely gave me a little boost in workload during those workouts. Can't really report anything as far as anabolic capabilities, though.

hcso37

Awards
The anabolic capabilities should be decent due to the 20 Beta Ecdysterone. 17 HD is very similar just a different Yam plant extract and both share the rest of the same ingrediates give or take amount for each product

sjim413

Awards
i was thinking of taking 17-HD...but if i take it would i need to use a PCT after use or what? also should i be using milk thisle with it along with tribulus terrestis? (dont want bitch tits or any negative affects) is it worth trying out? if so i will test it out and give input on my progress let me know thanks.

juice3320

juice3320

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i was thinking of taking 17-HD...but if i take it would i need to use a PCT after use or what? also should i be using milk thisle with it along with tribulus terrestis? (dont want bitch tits or any negative affects) is it worth trying out? if so i will test it out and give input on my progress let me know thanks.

no pct for 17hd is required and no milk thistle does not need to be used with trib as it is not harsh on your liver because it is an all natural substance

nclifter1978

nclifter1978

Awards
17-hd is a waste of money...it is just a stimulant. it does not increase size or strength.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
wrong section, this should be in the supplement section.

i only gripe about it cause they are always doing so when steroid talk happens in there.