need your advise on turanabol+masterdrol cycle

Terminator4

Awards
hello everyone, I'm new in this forum, looks great!
1)I have both methyl masterdrol(superdrol) and oral turanabol and I need your advise on stacking them.
I thought of doing it like that:

week 1-4: turanabol 50mg
week1:masterdrol 20mg
week2-3:masterdrol 30mg
week4:masterdrol 40mg

2)I'm cutting right now,but on the 4 weeks during the cycle I'm going to do a little brake with the negative calorie balance.
now what I'm looking for with this cycle is gaining a little muscle but more important I cant by no chance get higher body fat% or water bloat. (my stats are 1.74 cm,82kg weight) I'm right now eating 1800 calories a day(cutting)
so I have 2 options help me decide which to go for:
1)raise the calorie amount from 1800 to 2500=bmr level.
2)raise the calorie amount from 1800 to 2800=300 above bmr.
the reason I'm not going blind to option number 2 is because I'm afraid that raising the calorie amount by 1000 will gain me some fat also and I cant afford to move backward with the cutting(dont mind staying with same body fat% that I have now)

thanks people its really important so I would like to hear you.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
dont stack 2 strong 17a-methyls.

superdrol @ 40mg @ 180lbs????

raider1

raider1

Awards
My advice is go with one or the other , both of these are going to kill your liver ..:nono: no need for both.. you will get excellent gains from either .... Save the other one for a cycle farther down the road..

animalXXX

Awards
I second that. Do either one or the other. But don't do both.. You'll still need your liver at the end of the cycle.. And 1800 calories? at 180 lbs ? What's your bf%?

Terminator4

Awards
I second that. Do either one or the other. But don't do both.. You'll still need your liver at the end of the cycle.. And 1800 calories? at 180 lbs ? What's your bf%?
I'm eating 1800 calories right now because I'm cutting, when ill start the cycle ill raise the calorie amount to my bmr level, or maybe a little higher(your advise on this is needed also) BMR=2400
and by the way I already have this 2 steroids so I'm going to stuck them,but on this you can help me,maybe ill do it like this if you say 40mg of masterdrol is too much:

week1-4 :turanabol 40mg instead of 50.
week2-4:masterdrol 30mg instead of 40 in week 4.
I have liver protection also with me.

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
week 1-4: turanabol 50mg
week2-3:masterdrol 30mg
week4:masterdrol 40mg
As long as you're asking, this strikes me as a terrible idea. Most people never take their superdrol dosages that high (40mg!) at all, let alone stacked with 50mg OT.

Both compounds are extremely potent in of themselves and the superdrol at least is documented to have very negative consequences on blood lipids. I'd assume both aren't friends to your liver either.. I'd choose one or the other myself.

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Is it worth going after real OT for about 3 times the price of H-50? How much of a difference is there?

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Is it worth going after real OT for about 3 times the price of H-50? How much of a difference is there?
real tbol can be had for alot less than halodrol. the ONLY reason to EVER use halodrol is if u cant get tbol or if you want to stay legal.

by the way, tbol should be run for 6 weeks. gains dont really even come on til week 3 or so.

and dont run tbol and SD - that's like using heroin and codeine - they will both mess you up, but the one will completely overpower the other. like a sledge and a ball peen.