Please post your experiences: PH vs Hair

1. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.71%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Please post your experiences: PH vs Hair

For many, the risk of an increased rate of balding is of utmost concern when putting together a cycle. BV's Hair Sticky is an excellent place to learn about re-growth methods, but I would like to get a consensus on each compound that is still readily available for purchase.

Please post your individual experience in regards to hair loss: none/minor/severe, what precautions, if any you took, and how long you ran or experienced hair loss. It would also be helpful if you could post if you saw these subside after cycle.

TRN

TST

Superdrol

Phera-Plex

ErgoMax

Max LMG

Orestan E (winny product)

Or any other one you may have experience with (that are still available for sale).

2. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.17%

Hey Custom,
    The most sheding I noticed of the aforementioned that I have tried were both Ergomax LMG/ Phera-plex. I reacted better the Pheraplex but my head felt itchy and I thought I was losing hair faster with those two products.

I have had no issues with SD, TST/TRN.

Hope this helps!

M-
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html
  3. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.59%
    Achievements Posting Pro

max LMG, Ergomax and Superdrol all caused itching and recession. the first 2 caused it so quickly that i stopped within 2 weeks. i am MPB prone.
    •   

4. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.37%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

No issues with SD/4-AD/1-T and TST/TRN.
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.68%

I have not used any of the above
    but have used 1AD, 1T and M1T all of which are suppposed to potentialy cause hair loss
    I did not notice any, or any other sides really other than some transient post cycle libido issues which were resolved
    I AM familiar with what is in the above compounds and certainly there is a definate hair loss issue there
    I guess finastride might help but sadly if you're gentically prone to hair loss any fairly androgenic or DHT derived steroid will give you problems
    Hope this helps in a small way
  6. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.71%

Just trying to figure out would would be a better choice for me. I want to try the TRN/TST stack, but it scares my hair.

Alos, if you could indicate if you are prone to MPB, that would help as well.
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    47.88%

No problem with PP,SD, TRN, Mega-zol. But i did shed a lot on M1T. So much that it was scary. I'd wake up in the morning and my pillow would be all covered in hair.. Soon as i came off my cycle it all stopped...
  8. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.59%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by custom
    Just trying to figure out would would be a better choice for me. I want to try the TRN/TST stack, but it scares my hair.

TST and TRN are funny because there so little feedback from users...

TST i can conjecture on... every form of non-methylated test is the same in terms of androgenic potential. methyltest is, of course, more androgenic and is likely to aggravate MPB more because you get Methyl-DHT out of the 5A reduction. TST is certainly somewhere in the range between test and MT....it just remains to be seen.
  9. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.71%

Hmm...would you suggest proscar to help counteract this?

I took it once quite some time ago, but I beleive it made me terribly soft and puffy looking so I dropped it.

Why oh why couldn't one of these companies come out with a 4AD replacement? I hate the idea of doing any kind of cycle without some form of test. But the legal options are the only ones for me...
  10. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    93.93%

go with some dutasteride, you only need 0.5 mg / day for it to be effective and it blocks more DHT in the hair than proscar (finasteride). I know some board sponsors sell it in an oral solution for pretty cheap. you will notice some shedding on it at first but after that your hair grows back THICK.
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    90.66%

Quote Originally Posted by custom

u should be fine with them two as far as your hair is concerned, ive done pretty much all of them, not that im proud because im not . Only shedding i noticed was with superdrol and phera plex, awsome compounds but stressful to your locks
  12. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.59%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by juiced!
    u should be fine with them two as far as your hair is concerned, ive done pretty much all of them, not that im proud because im not . Only shedding i noticed was with superdrol and phera plex, awsome compounds but stressful to your locks
    you've used TST and TRN? for how long?
  13. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.15%

1ad/4ad = no issues
    m1t = no issues
    hd50 = no issues, great product!
    var = oddly, saw some loss (but coulda been other factors -- love this otherwise)
    superdrol = no issues with hair (although it was killing the rest of me and trying to give me tits for spite)
    activate + ATD = shedding (maybe add duast next time?)
  14. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.17%

I personally try to avoid taking proscar orally if possible.
    My The 1 LOG: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/254164-my-one-log.html
  15. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.71%

Any particular reason why?
  16. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.68%

[QUOTE=Cretino_Popov]go with some dutasteride, you only need 0.5 mg / day for it to be effective and it blocks more DHT in the hair than proscar (finasteride). I know some board sponsors sell it in an oral solution for pretty cheap. you will notice some shedding on it at first but after that your hair grows back THICK.[/QUOTE
    ok, a few points to consider here:
    1)the above suggestion will work, keep in mind
    that blocking dht can certainly lead to an increase of estrogen related sides, therefore,
    the use of an anti-aromatase is a very good idea (say, arimidex) unless of course you like soft and puffy
    2)topical use of spiralatone is a very good idea, it is more efficient in binding to the AR receptor
    Propecia may also help
    I don't want to open a can of worms here, but there is stong evidence to suggest the"parent" to some of these compunds along with other anabolic steroids may be less risky in this regard
    I am not suggesting or condoning the use of Anabolic steroids
    (did everyone hear that )
    The worst offenders of the actually "tested" Phs are
    androsenedione (it just blows anyway)
    M1t-suspect in terms of hairloss

If the stack you're talking about is essentially close to trenbolone (in behaviour) this could be an issue for sure if you are prone to this problemo
    just for fun here's a list of hair hating roids
    anadrol
    dianabol
    many testosterone esthers
    and now happy friendly hair lovers
    primobolan
    deca(nandrolone in general)
    anavar
    boldenone
    So where's oral turnibol fit in?
    or whatever really is'nt in ther newPH's
    I'd (if you're going to use em and are prone) use a dht blocker and/or spirolatone and an anti-estrogen
  17. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.59%
    Achievements Posting Pro

[QUOTE=cromwell]
    Quote Originally Posted by Cretino_Popov
    go with some dutasteride, you only need 0.5 mg / day for it to be effective and it blocks more DHT in the hair than proscar (finasteride). I know some board sponsors sell it in an oral solution for pretty cheap. you will notice some shedding on it at first but after that your hair grows back THICK.[/QUOTE
    ok, a few points to consider here:
    1)the above suggestion will work, keep in mind
    that blocking dht can certainly lead to an increase of estrogen related sides, therefore,
    the use of an anti-aromatase is a very good idea (say, arimidex) unless of course you like soft and puffy
    2)topical use of spiralatone is a very good idea, it is more efficient in binding to the AR receptor
    Propecia may also help
    I don't want to open a can of worms here, but there is stong evidence to suggest the"parent" to some of these compunds along with other anabolic steroids may be less risky in this regard
    I am not suggesting or condoning the use of Anabolic steroids
    (did everyone hear that )
    The worst offenders of the actually "tested" Phs are
    androsenedione (it just blows anyway)
    M1t-suspect in terms of hairloss

If the stack you're talking about is essentially close to trenbolone (in behaviour) this could be an issue for sure if you are prone to this problemo
    just for fun here's a list of hair hating roids
    anadrol
    dianabol
    many testosterone esthers
    and now happy friendly hair lovers
    primobolan
    deca(nandrolone in general)
    anavar
    boldenone
    So where's oral turnibol fit in?
    or whatever really is'nt in ther newPH's
    I'd (if you're going to use em and are prone) use a dht blocker and/or spirolatone and an anti-estrogen
    primo is HARD on hairlines for many users, which isnt surprising given its makeup. i have other additions to this thread but i think all stryder wanted was user feedback and i've already given mine.
  18. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    89.68%

[QUOTE=same_old]
    Quote Originally Posted by cromwell
    primo is HARD on hairlines for many users, which isnt surprising given its makeup. i have other additions to this thread but i think all stryder wanted was user feedback and i've already given mine.
    point taken.............my main point is that if you use a dht blocker it's a good idea to use an AI

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 01-05-2009, 11:34 PM
  2. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 03-16-2006, 08:03 AM
  3. Please Post Your Split
    By Moyer in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 10-26-2005, 10:43 AM