What oral to use with Test/Tren Enanthate

biomax

Awards
My is friend 23 years old 180 lbs , 5'8 and want's to do a 8week bulking cycle with 600mg's of test and 300 mgs of Tren Enanthate per week with the usual Pct etc.
He has access to D-Bol, T-Bol, Winstrol, PheraPlex, Superdrol & X-mass. He is going for an all out bulk and ask me what oral to stack that wil aid the most in his goal.This is his 4th cycle and he really want's to get as close as possible to 200 lbs. I am worried about the progestin side effects of Tren, any of the bro's that have real world experience with a similiar stack, can you please help out with some suggestions.
Thanx

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
My is friend 23 years old 180 lbs , 5'8 and want's to do a 8week bulking cycle with 600mg's of test and 300 mgs of Tren Enanthate per week with the usual post cycle therapy etc.
He has access to D-Bol, T-Bol, Winstrol, PheraPlex, Superdrol & X-mass. He is going for an all out bulk and ask me what oral to stack that wil aid the most in his goal.This is his 4th cycle and he really want's to get as close as possible to 200 lbs. I am worried about the progestin side effects of Tren, any of the bro's that have real world experience with a similiar stack, can you please help out with some suggestions.
Thanx
I'm running a very similar cycle this summer. Can he get some proviron or only those listed?

animalXXX

Awards
If he really wants to do an oral too, I'd say go with the D-bol.. A dirty drug but it'll put on size.. But 4th cycle and he's only 180??? I'd say his nutrition is probably not very good. If he doesn't hit the nutrition right it doesn't matter what roids he's going to take. They won't do anything for him..

Sir Foxx

Sir Foxx

Awards
  • Established
I second the above post on the nutrition part. D-Bol would be the best choice here also for the first 4 to 5 weeks of the cycle.

max-rot98

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
bulk = d-bol

Agreed.

My only concern with this cycle is the fact he plans to run long esters for 8 weeks only. Not optimal and I do not think he will be happy with the results.

FWIW I have not run deca but I am running tren/test now. I think for a bulker 12-14 weeks of deca and test with a jumpstart of dbol would make him very happy. JMO though. This will be my next bulker with gh added to the mix and maybe no dbol.

If he can't reach 200lbs on that cycle something is wrong. The bloat from dbol alone should get him close in the first five weeks!

max-rot98

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I would suggest Dbol or winstrol tabs

p
Why would you suggest using winny for an "all out bulk". Do you not like this guy and want to see him waste his money?

biomax

Awards
If he really wants to do an oral too, I'd say go with the D-bol.. A dirty drug but it'll put on size.. But 4th cycle and he's only 180??? I'd say his nutrition is probably not very good. If he doesn't hit the nutrition right it doesn't matter what roids he's going to take. They won't do anything for him..
Thanks for all the replies so far. I really appreciate it.
The guy is a typical ectomorph and really struggles to put on the weight. He also struggles to put enough food down the hatch. I am alway's telling him to eat only once a day and thats the whole day.He has done the Test/Deca stack once with drol and once with D-bol before.Results where okay but I think the calories were to low. He now wants to try Tren because of all the good things that is being said about it. I made sure that he understands that lot's of food/protein= big gains on the juice with lots of rest and proper training.
Only concern about the D-bol/test combo is estrogenic sides coupled with the progestin sides of Tren. He got access to Nolva/Clomid but not a AI.

max-rot98

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Why can he not get an AI. Check our board sponsors bro. Letro and Anastro would do the trick. IBE can take care of your friend('s rat).

opks22

Awards
I would suggest Dbol or winstrol tabs

p
:wtf: Those are about the most different compounds you can get... when suggesting one, you never suggest the other as an alternative... i am very confused.

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
Proviron @50day, might want to fvck any hole in the wall at least w/out the Tren in the cycle.
Oral Turinabol 50-75mg day.

animalXXX

Awards
I agree with running the esthers for 12 weeks. He'll get much better results. But tell him to EAT, and when he's finished eating to eat again. Every 2.5 hrs he needs to eat a good clean 6-700 calories. Steroids should be used when you can't grow anymore, not when you can't grow cause you're not eating. Cause guess what, you still won't grow. And why would anybody recommend Winny for a bulk cycle???

stack

Awards
Why would you suggest using winny for an "all out bulk". Do you not like this guy and want to see him waste his money?
IMO, winstrol would help him have really good gain. From my experience, winstrol really built good quality muscle and and it's worth the money knowing that most of the gain can be kept, as opposed to let's say for example anadrol.

My concern was to bulk a lot and keep most of the weight on after, for that, I think he would not waste his money...

p

max-rot98

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
IMO, winstrol would help him have really good gain. From my experience, winstrol really built good quality muscle and and it's worth the money knowing that most of the gain can be kept, as opposed to let's say for example anadrol.

My concern was to bulk a lot and keep most of the weight on after, for that, I think he would not waste his money...

p
Maybe winny on a solo run would produce more attainable results then a solo run of anadrol or dbol. But using tren/test for 7-8 weeks after using any oral the gains should be fairly easy to keep.

Again my vote goes to dbol. Trust me your friend will be much happier than if he ran winny, if he really wants to put on size.

stack

Awards
Maybe winny on a solo run would produce more attainable results then a solo run of anadrol or dbol. But using tren/test for 7-8 weeks after using any oral the gains should be fairly easy to keep.

Again my vote goes to dbol. Trust me your friend will be much happier than if he ran winny, if he really wants to put on size.

Big man, I agree with you with Dbol, but from experience, had great results with winny too, but loved dbol,

biomax

Awards
"Again my vote goes to dbol."
I spoke to my friend yesterday and informed him about the answers I received from the bro's on the board. He agreed that it's going to be Dbol then for this cycle with the Tren/Test. I also suggested that he lengthen the time on the injectable's to 10 weeks if money permits.
I think that if can get enough food down, the results are going to be excellent.

Thanks to all the bro's on the board that is always willing to help out.
Peace to you all.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
"Again my vote goes to dbol."
I spoke to my friend yesterday and informed him about the answers I received from the bro's on the board. He agreed that it's going to be Dbol then for this cycle with the Tren/Test. I also suggested that he lengthen the time on the injectable's to 10 weeks if money permits.
I think that if can get enough food down, the results are going to be excellent.

Thanks to all the bro's on the board that is always willing to help out.
Peace to you all.
Make sure you help him with PCT.....this is often times the biggest flaw of a cycle.

Redspy

Board Supporter
Awards
Make sure you help him with post cycle therapy.....this is often times the biggest flaw of a cycle.
Very good point. I did a 12 week tren e/test c/provirion cycle a while back and it hammered my libido. I'd recommend a 6-8 week PCT using toremifene/clomid and maca/nettle root extract. Tren is highly suppressive so make sure your friend is prepared. Some low dose HCG during the cycle might also help.

JBlaze

JBlaze

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Very good point. I did a 12 week tren e/test c/provirion cycle a while back and it hammered my libido. I'd recommend a 6-8 week post cycle therapy using toremifene/clomid and maca/nettle root extract. Tren is highly suppressive so make sure your friend is prepared. Some low dose HCG during the cycle might also help.
That is the exact cycle I have planned for the summer. How'd it work out for you?

Redspy

Board Supporter
Awards
That is the exact cycle I have planned for the summer. How'd it work out for you?
Overall it was a very good cutting cycle. I was running 400mg Tren Enan EW, 750mg Test Cyp EW and 50mg Proviron ED and HCG @ 250IU EOD. I also used prop in the first three weeks as a kickstart as I'm not a fan of orals (other than provirion).

In the first couple of weeks I had tren induced nausea, but it soon disappeared. I made some great strength gains and personal bests despite running a calorie deficit. I was really amazed at the fat burning properties of tren and will include it in all future cycles.

The only downside as mentioned above was the libido crash after the cycle. Running toremifene/clomid/maca/nettle root finally restored my it after around two months.

Would I do it again? Absolutely!

biomax

Awards
Make sure you help him with post cycle therapy.....this is often times the biggest flaw of a cycle.
I am definitely going to help him with the PCT. Previously he did things on his own and he did'nt get the results he wanted, so hopefully things will be different this time. I have learned alot on this board (and elsewhere) so I think I will be able to steer him in the right direction.