What are some preventive methods for GYNO while ON cycle... - AnabolicMinds.com

What are some preventive methods for GYNO while ON cycle...

1. New Member

What are some preventive methods for GYNO while ON cycle...

I believe I am prolactin prone. I tried Superdrol and Phera-Plex and both times began to lactate at my nips. Went straight onto Nolvadex both times and side effects ceased.

I've done research and have read that taking Nolvadex daily during a cycle will prevent this. Anyone have any additional information or good readings?

2. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

Gadzeki,

Truly this site has a wealth of information, and not to reiterate what is said on this site 10,000 times a day, but please search. Your question can be answered very easily.
  3. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Mulletsoldier
    Gadzeki,

Truly this site has a wealth of information, and not to reiterate what is said on this site 10,000 times a day, but please search. Your question can be answered very easily.
    I know and as I said I have searched. I am just asking for some verification to what i've read and possibly some other good readings.
    •   

4. King Kong

Ive actually never heard of either SD or PP causing lactation, but you should look into dostinex as it its a prolactin inhibitor. Thats the reason you lactate, is the built up prolactin, not gyno.
  5. Elite Member

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by idunk42
    Ive actually never heard of either superdrol or PP causing lactation, but you should look into dostinex as it its a prolactin inhibitor. Thats the reason you lactate, is the built up prolactin, not gyno.
    PP can.
  6. King Kong

Quote Originally Posted by yeahright
    PP can.
    Interesting, never knew that. Thanks man.
  7. Elite Member

Quote Originally Posted by idunk42
    Interesting, never knew that. Thanks man.
    LOL, wish I never knew it. Was a pain to get under control. For our search-disabled friend, here are some keywords to search for:

Ester-C
    B-6
    Vitex
    Dostinex
    Nolvadex
  8. Recovering AXoholic

I've heard a lot of people use formestane on cycle. Never tried it myself, but have heard it's quite effective.
  9. Professional Member

Nolvadex, nolvadex, nolvadex. There are other options but nolva works well for this issue.
  10. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by size
    Nolvadex, nolvadex, nolvadex. There are other options but nolva works well for this issue.
    eh....i'm not disagreeing with you, but he asked for gyno prevention, not gyno treatment.

gazdecki - this isnt a flame, but i am guessing you are fat, and therefore have more estrogen (more aromatase in fat) than joe average. prolactin gyno cannot manifest in the absence of significant estrogen. the progestin (i believe every non-aromatizing 17a steroid has progestinic potential - see anadrol and M1T gyno) can only aggravate the situation....ie, if you use letro or dex to combat the aromatization, you are much less likely to see gyno appear.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  265 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by same_old
    eh....i'm not disagreeing with you, but he asked for gyno prevention, not gyno treatment.
    Nolva will prevent gyno. 10mg daily is a good starting dose. I'd say use it only if you need to.
  12. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by same_old
    Nolva prevents gyno as well. Think about the actions of how nolvadex works and you will probably recognize why it can work as prevention. Admittedly, many will prefer to use an AI instead for prevention.
  13. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by size
    Nolva prevents gyno as well. Think about the actions of how nolvadex works and you will probably recognize why it can work as prevention. Admittedly, many will prefer to use an AI instead for prevention.
    i simply do not know how effective nolva is at 10mg....and we ALL know that prolonged SERM use at a "known to work" dose of 40mg or so is not the ideal solution. that's why i recommend an AI. sorry, i should have been more clear. you certainly CAN use nolva for prevention, but just watch for liver impacts, ocular sides, etc. granted, if it's just a 3-week SD "cycle" then it should be fine, even at 30mg or so which should be enough to keep the itchies away, even for a gyno-prone person.

(i still recommend arimidex!!)
  14. Snuggle Club™ mascot
    Stats
    5'9"  175 lbs.

Personally I like using Nolva at the onset of any symptoms for it's affinity to bind directly in the breast tissue and an AI to control E to keep it from getting out of hand. I have had good results with Letro, but it crushes my libido and is hard on lipids. (not the most desireable thing if your already wreaking havoc on them with an oral) Formestane, although I believe it to be a weak AI compared to others, works really well for me at controlling E vs destroying while leaving my libido and lipids as they were. Arimidex I have never used but have heard great things from trusted sources ie. easy on libido but lipids will still be of concern. 6-OXO was not my friend, it may work well for others but gave me acne something fierce. I am currently experimenting with ATD off cycle to see how I respond to it before testing "on" but so far me likey. I believe once I narrow in on effective/tolerable dose ranges it will be quite effective on cycle as needed. Transdermal may be the way to go with ATD for the steady extended release over roughly 10-12 hrs. $.02
    Recent log:http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/213350-lean-efx-refined.html
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. What type of calorie adjustment for cutting while On?
    By jbergman90 in forum Nutrition / Health
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 05-04-2013, 07:17 PM
  2. Replies: 23
    Last Post: 06-20-2011, 10:20 AM
  3. blocking gyno while on cycle
    By lilman in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 15
    Last Post: 05-17-2009, 09:56 PM
  4. Replies: 12
    Last Post: 08-21-2006, 11:53 PM
  5. Replies: 4