Dostinex &/or Adex for tren/test cycle

the42nd

Awards
Ok, so I am utilizing a test e/tren e cycle with a dbol frontload and var closer. I've been running adex since day 1, but due to prolactin issues gyno started rising up around week 3. I quickly shut it down with nolva, but now that I have some Dostinex I can cut out the nolva.
Basically I'm interested in what has worked for others with dost, while in a subdued gyno state.
I was thinking .5mg eod, on top of my adex ed @ .5mg.
Any input welcome.

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
Ok, so I am utilizing a test e/tren e cycle with a dbol frontload and var closer. I've been running adex since day 1, but due to prolactin issues gyno started rising up around week 3. I quickly shut it down with nolva, but now that I have some Dostinex I can cut out the nolva.
Basically I'm interested in what has worked for others with dost, while in a subdued gyno state.
I was thinking .5mg eod, on top of my adex ed @ .5mg.
Any input welcome.
its a terrible idea to run nolva while on tren. it stimulates your progesterone receptors, causing more of that nasty hormone to be absorbed. let me just say that one more time...

DO NOT RUN NOLVA WHILE ON TREN, IT WILL MAKE PROGESTERONE RELATED GYNO EVEN WORSE... DONT DO IT, YOU WILL REGRET IT

You can go with the Dostinex . Also try using b-6 100- 200 mg ED this should help... It would have been a better idea to use letro while using tren from the start of your cycle . It is way more effictive than adex!! Hope the Dostinex b-6 does the trick for you!

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
If your running Dostinex their is no need for B-6, and i have yet to have any luck with B-6. Also Nolvadex is a mild anti-progestin, i've never heard of it making progestin problems worse.

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
If your running Dostinex their is no need for B-6, and i have yet to have any luck with B-6. Also Nolvadex is a mild anti-progestin, i've never heard of it making progestin problems worse.
First off the issue is NOT progesterone but AAS with progestinic properties which would be the nandrolone family, trenbolone, trestolone, metribolone others. Nolva has been shown to increase PgR so commonsense would tell you the more PgRs the higher the chance of getting gyno!!

CHAPS

Awards
  • Established
I"VE NEVER HEARD IT INCREASED PGR! So obviously i wouldn't know, i've read a few places one of which being Chemical Muscle Enhancement that it has mild and progestin properties!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
KingAnt Anabolics 8
AntM1564 Anabolics 13
italianboi949 Anabolics 4
skeyediver Cycle Logs 8
LMuscle Male Anti-Aging Medicine 2