PH anavar replacement

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
Alright guys, I have literally stock loads of oral PHs that I have yet to use. I was planning on using var as an oral during the last bit of my cycle, but figure since I have all these laying around, why not put them to use. The three I was looking at mostly are:

Methoxy TRN
old school 1-test ether gels (Molecular)
Haladrol-50

I also have:

Methoxy TST
Max Lmg
E-Max Lmg
superdrol (1st batch of Designer's 90 capsule bottles :woohoo:)

Essentially, I am looking for something with lean gains and least stress lipid/liver wise. I figure I could run the 1-Test the longest as it is non methylated. From what I have read, the TRN and Halo seem to be less in terms of sides than some of the others as well.

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Hey Max32,
I didn't see or don't know, will you be running anything else along side of the oral? That would have a big impact on what I'd encourage you to use ie: TRN if you are already using tren acetate or something. Please let us know! Peace,
M-

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
used tren earlier on (ace) but only for 6 weeks low dosage...been on eq and prop throughout and recently added drostanalone enanthate

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Of everything listed Max, I'd go with Halo ( never done, don't ask me why I'd recommend!?!) or with Superdrol. What is your weight right now? While waiting for the Drostolone to kick in the SD would be another dry gains agent. Halo I would see being a slight bit more of a mass getter, but don't ask me how I know that. So I hear...

10 mgs SD for 4 weeks

or-

50 mgs of HALO for 4 weeks

I think either would serve you well. I'd hold off on too much more, I mean-- who's to say what compound is doing what when you've got more than 4 in the mix!! Good luck!
M-

MakaveliThaDon

Awards
  • Established
You still have some of the old molecular 1test gel caps? I'm jealous.

1 test is still the best PH i've ever used. I made the best gains of all on transdermal 1 test.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Max my recc would be either TRN or
H-50 based on the rest of the cycle. IMHO.

Mr.50

riskarb

riskarb

Ron Paul... phuck yeah!
Awards
  • Established
Anavar... there is no substitute.

Zero Tolerance

Awards
  • Established
Since he mentioned not wanting to mess up his lipid profile too badly - stay away from SD...

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
Anavar... there is no substitute.
Very appropriate response for your avvy :rolleyes:

It has been such a long time since I dabbled with 1-Test, I remember being quite fond of it. I may go that route, but the halo and TRN are tempting as well.....

Motiv8er, I am currently 229-230 after a SERIOUS 1 week zero carb and water deplete prior to a photo shoot on Saturday morning. I am down from 244 a couple weeks ago. In my pre-shoot circuit style/depletion training, I was still able to incline bp 225 34 times :) stoked about that

motiv8er

motiv8er

Awards
  • Established
Very appropriate response for your avvy :rolleyes:

It has been such a long time since I dabbled with 1-Test, I remember being quite fond of it. I may go that route, but the halo and TRN are tempting as well.....

Motiv8er, I am currently 229-230 after a SERIOUS 1 week zero carb and water deplete prior to a photo shoot on Saturday morning. I am down from 244 a couple weeks ago. In my pre-shoot circuit style/depletion training, I was still able to incline bp 225 34 times :) stoked about that
You freak... ;)

What does your lipid profile/ genetic predispostion look like? What did you weigh in your avy? Thanks--
M-

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
You freak... ;)

What does your lipid profile/ genetic predispostion look like? What did you weigh in your avy? Thanks--
M-
I can tell you that the last time I had my cholesterol checked, total was around 110, with HDL nearly doubling LDL. I also supp policasanol, sesamin, and fish oil yr round, which helps a helluva lot!

In that pic, I was about 214-215. I am going to start carbing up slowly mid-day Friday with oats early, then drop a diazide, and start up with water and vitargo going into the night. Wake up, access, and bring some vitargo with minimal water in a bowl to the gym, get my 'pump' on and take some pics....then the mother of all carb loading for the weekend begins, can anyone say french toast + choc chip pancakes? I might throw in some egg whites for ****s and giggles as well :woohoo:

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
max32 how freaking long are you gonna stay on EQ??? :)

i vote halodrol - it's a variant of tbol (3-ethyl, something like that), which is alot like anavar - low sides, low androgenicity, good hardness, very little water - but more gains. just watch out for gas!!

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
max32 how freaking long are you gonna stay on EQ??? :)

i vote halodrol - it's a variant of tbol (3-ethyl, something like that), which is alot like anavar - low sides, low androgenicity, good hardness, very little water - but more gains. just watch out for gas!!
only been on 7-8 weeks so far I believe

undecipherable

Board Supporter
Awards
i vote halodrol - it's a variant of tbol (3-ethyl, something like that), which is alot like anavar - low sides, low androgenicity, good hardness, very little water
what he said -- H50

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
GO with the H50 bro, it will harden you out nicely.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
only been on 7-8 weeks so far I believe
oh. my bad, i just remember some older threads where you were on EQ...

oh and i used 1-T ether caps back in the day and they were crap. not to say you wont like em, but i certainly didnt.

Max32

Max32

Awards
  • Established
oh. my bad, i just remember some older threads where you were on EQ...

oh and i used 1-T ether caps back in the day and they were crap. not to say you wont like em, but i certainly didnt.
cool, thanks for the tip... they are the same as the old Syntrax 1-T Extreme. I remember liking old products like 1-TU a lot better as well. I am thinking halo or trn

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
I'd go with the H-50 bro. I loved the stuff! I got me a lot leaner and harder, and I wasn't even eating great. I also was a big fan of the 1-test products, specifically 1-TU, that stuff was AWESOME> I also had very good success with the transdermal 1-test products. I never tried the 1-T ether gels though, so I cannot commenton those. But you definately will not be dissappointed with the H-50. Good luck!

P.S. DAMN, you are really moving up in your gains, huh!