keep on coughing what is the problem

Page 1 of 9 123 ... Last
  1. keep on coughing what is the problem

okay im on a cycle of test e and dbol 500mg a week the usual dose now i injected twice and lately i keep on coughing did i inject into a vein. i keep on coughing blood pressure is fine 140/80 im taking milk thistle. i cant stop coughing i aspirated no blood but my syringe is real bad hard to pull back. and the place where i inject has two big lumps my left glute is hard as rock i can feel two huge bumps inside .

what is the reason im coughing cant figure it out. help.

2. sometimes my heart does funny things like beats fast the odd time maybe im just paranoid but one thing the coughing is not stopping did i inject into a vein and the juice is going to my lungs could that be the reason help.
    •   

3. someone help anyone here

4. I read on a previous post that you could develop an allergic reaction to the AAS, maybe that has happened here.

Personally I'd just stop if you are getting those kinds of reactions.

Sounds very unhealthy and serious.

Check out

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/anabo...bad-cough.html

5. Quote Originally Posted by 1ad man
    i injected twice and lately i keep on coughing did i inject into a vein. i keep on coughing.
    i cant stop coughing.
    what is the reason im coughing cant figure it out. help.
    what's the problem?
    •   

6. Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub
    what's the problem?
    he never made it past 1st grade english class

My god is it just me or are his posts ridiculously hard to make sense of?

7. 1ad man is Saluu, the roid monkey. banned from virtually every other board. i'm astonished he's still here...and yeah, not the most eloquent cat that ever was...i believe he is middle eastern and seriously overweight (not in a good way)

8. What happens that makes a person see this as a means to an end. All I see is abuse, abuse and more abuse. Is he really doing this even with these results?

9. Other than completely disorganized posts and some what of an attitude he hasn't really crossed any lines according to the board rules. Probably why he is still here, for the time being.

Same old- he claims to be 275. Not one person here is foolish enough to believe he is solid muscle or anything of a sort after reading his posts.

10. Man!,.. I didnt even know rep points could go that far into the negative!

Dont know why, I just assumed at some point someone would just use a different username to hid it or something

JUST in case he checks this,.. it is possible you have an infection, (in your glute) that has traveled to another part of your body.
    I had this happen once, although it was not in any way related to AAS usage. Try an antibiotic.
    You may be coughing blood because you have been coughing like this for a while now and your lungs are inflamed.

11. Quote Originally Posted by max-rot98
    he hasn't really crossed any lines according to the board rules. Probably why he is still here, for the time being.
    Quote Originally Posted by xtraflossy
    Man!,.. I didnt even know rep points could go that far into the negative!
    The MOD team is doing beta testing to see how far in the neg his rep points can actually go. We have charts and stuff that reflect post and point correlations. This is very important data.

1ad man, your BP is not good, but rather on the high end nearing hypertensive. The fluctuating HB is not such a good thing either. I would speculate that you may be holding some excess water/bloat that is causing the high BP and HB issues. JMO.
    I have no enemies. My friends intensely despise me.

12. Thought he just posted he was on M1T in some other thread...

13. He did.

14. wow, an average of -10 rep points per post, that's pretty bad...

15. Quote Originally Posted by B5150
    He did.
    He's injecting M1T? Perhaps I'm ignorant here but I thought M1T was only oral....and not such a good idea even then.

16. In another thread Today, 01:08 AM
    Quote Originally Posted by 1ad man
    im on m1t right now and the last post summed it up half the time your so sleepy you feel like taking a nap in the shower of your gym. im surprised the lethary on this stuff is unreal im surprised the weight hasnt fallen on me yet.

17. okay i love this board and have learned my lessons and have not broken any of the rules on this board . but im serious this has my really worrying i keep on coughing could it be my liver from all those m1t cycles seriously guys. im 275 around 18 percent bodyfat so i hold close to 200 pounds muscle which is pretty goodi hate braging but with diet and working out i have changed my body.

anyways i need help this cough is getting seriously so if i have an infection i should cough up blood right will i havent yet so what are signs . my lungs keep on hurting help me this coughing is getting out hand.

18. the roid monkey keeps on coughing help me i love this **** i love being on sus and test e and m1t and dbol, then i go to the gym and see these skinny wimps benching pressing 40 pd dumbells while the monkey slams them 110 pd dumbells hard to the ground so everyone looking at me like im from a different planet or from the amazon.

screw the pundits screw anthony roberts im the ulitmate steroid guru im the ultimate guinea pig the masses said dont take dbol and m1t togehter i did. the masses said dont take 1g of test i did , now im starting tren soon i cant wait to be an animal inside the clubs. chicks look for two things in side the club when they are drunk who is the biggest roid monkey if you have a big gorilla chest and arms the size of any black guys banana down under consider yourself laid.

DRunk chicks want a monkey that can overpower them in bed and that is where saluu the roid monkey comes in.

anthony roberts can suck it, screw his new book , the monkey tells it like it is swolecat is juiced up monkey screw his hard work when you take that much juice as he does i be twice his size, his liver is probably the size of pamela andersons fake breasts. His heart is probably the size of arnolds chest . It aint about how you train or diet it is all about how much you willing to inject yourself if you inject yourself more than those crackheads and heroin addicts in the corner of your street than consider yourself the saluu roid monkey fan club member .

19. Quote Originally Posted by 1ad man
    the roid monkey keeps on coughing help me i love this **** i love being on sus and test e and m1t and dbol, then i go to the gym and see these skinny wimps benching pressing 40 pd dumbells while the monkey slams them 110 pd dumbells hard to the ground so everyone looking at me like im from a different planet or from the amazon.

screw the pundits screw anthony roberts im the ulitmate steroid guru im the ultimate guinea pig the masses said dont take dbol and m1t togehter i did. the masses said dont take 1g of test i did , now im starting tren soon i cant wait to be an animal inside the clubs. chicks look for two things in side the club when they are drunk who is the biggest roid monkey if you have a big gorilla chest and arms the size of any black guys banana down under consider yourself laid.

DRunk chicks want a monkey that can overpower them in bed and that is where saluu the roid monkey comes in.

anthony roberts can suck it, screw his new book , the monkey tells it like it is swolecat is juiced up monkey screw his hard work when you take that much juice as he does i be twice his size, his liver is probably the size of pamela andersons fake breasts. His heart is probably the size of arnolds chest . It aint about how you train or diet it is all about how much you willing to inject yourself if you inject yourself more than those crackheads and heroin addicts in the corner of your street than consider yourself the saluu roid monkey fan club member .
    Will this fit in a signature?

20. I can only pray this guy is joking. I cannot imagine anyone really thinks like this.

I wish I could stop viewing this thread

21. Quote Originally Posted by 1ad man
    the roid monkey keeps on coughing help me i love this **** i love being on sus and test e and m1t and dbol, then i go to the gym and see these skinny wimps benching pressing 40 pd dumbells while the monkey slams them 110 pd dumbells hard to the ground so everyone looking at me like im from a different planet or from the amazon.

WOW.

22. LMAO- 1ad man, you are a f'n MORON!

23. Quote Originally Posted by 1ad man
    okay i love this board and have learned my lessons and have not broken any of the rules on this board
    We love you too. Though you have not broken any board rules to my knowledge, your rants do give us some concern regarding your state of well being. Keep the voices contained to the space between your ears and not on the pages of these forums.

24. Quote Originally Posted by B5150
    We love you too. Though you have not broken any board rules to my knowledge, your rants do give us some concern regarding your state of well being. Keep the voices contained to the space between your ears and not on the pages of these forums.
    ya know. in the military, there's an article entitled General Article #134. basically, this is the catch-all for any **** up. if you hadn't specifically broken any of the other 3 million rules, they could get ya with this one any ol' time they please. perhaps, AM should have a general article...........
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-25-2009, 02:31 PM
  2. Replies: 37
    Last Post: 12-19-2008, 02:40 PM
  3. What is the verdict on Sesamin
    By machine528 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 12-17-2007, 08:25 PM
  4. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-16-2007, 03:10 PM