Going to 30/40mg PP

fritzer

fritzer

Awards
  • Established
Need some with experience to comment. I want info on what to expect going from 20 to 30mg of PP a day. Has anyone gone to 40mg??

I have done 1 week of 20mg... gained 4lbs so far. I am 6'5, 230lbs... contemplating staying at 20mg another week or going to 30...

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ill put it this way, the less of it you take the better. If you are responding well, why increase the dose. You may just increase side effects and shred up you liver with little added benefit. I have never seen a log of anyone going up to 40, but im sure its been done. And its not a good idea.

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Need some with experience to comment. I want info on what to expect going from 20 to 30mg of PP a day. Has anyone gone to 40mg??

I have done 1 week of 20mg... gained 4lbs so far. I am 6'5, 230lbs... contemplating staying at 20mg another week or going to 30...
I went to 40 for a week,it just increased sides for me, maybe alittle extra size,but i am really not a fan of PP anyway,it caused to much bloat for me.

opks22

Awards
6'5" 230 seems light to me... then again, i'm 6'1" 255, so i am not really sure what i am comparing it to. Anyhow, I agree with Cnorris, only increase the dosage if you aren't seeing gains. 4 lbs in a week isnt bad...