What potential side effects

thebigguy

Awards
Howdy again fellas

Just wondering what the potential side effects and/or drawbacks is of taking something like 1ad or oxavar or m1t w/o any post cycle meds. Not to mention not taking anything during the cycle

Regards

200wannabe

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Elevated liver values, elevated estrogen levels, low HDL, high LDL, low test levels.

No pct will probably see the majority of gains made on cycle lost post cycle.

problems could also include, increased hairloss and prostate issues.

thebigguy

Awards
Thanks for the help 200wannabe

I am just real new to this stuff and have no idea what to buy for post cycle and what to take during the cycle. i have posted some questions and gotten some real good feedback, but am still confused on what to take, where to get it etc. etc.

Just in case you are wondering and had some good answers for me i am 30 about 6'4 and 230. workout 4-5 times a week, and have a pretty good diet. I just need some real help on what to take and when to take it and where to get it.

Thanks in advance.

And yes i do use the search feature, but i have no idea what it all means

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Hey bro, just continue to read and read and read. Its confusing at first, but you'll get it. You found this board, so your already ahead of the game. :D Just keep searching and researching and hopefully alot of the questions that you have will be answered.

thebigguy

Awards
Thanks idunk42

In my mind, i just want to do it right. so the more questions i ask the more informed i am.

I was looking around on the internet and i found this stuff called "Post-Cycle" by a company called protein factory. Have any of you guys heard of it, or how effective it is?

Regards

max-rot98

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
One cycle without pct won't kill you. You will probably lose gains depending on the compound and duration of cycle. But in time given you stay off your body will return to normal. Just how fast it does, how much gains are lost, and how much sex you are willing to live without would be the issue. Oh and possible gyno issues.

OTOH with how easy it is to get a hold of pct meds this should definately not be an issue.

I have seen this done before (16 week anadrol cycle/2weeks off/back on for 10 weeks then no pct) and it is not pretty so if you can avoid this by any means please do.

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Thanks idunk42

In my mind, i just want to do it right. so the more questions i ask the more informed i am.

I was looking around on the internet and i found this stuff called "Post-Cycle" by a company called protein factory. Have any of you guys heard of it, or how effective it is?

Regards
It looks like it would be good as far as liver care, but its definitely not enough for you entire post cycle needs. The ingredients in there wont do much for estrogen, it says it does, but I highly doubt it. You still need some nolva.

flytrapcan

flytrapcan

Awards
  • Established
Before joining this board I had done at least 3 bottles of M1T, no post at all. I had no clue what I was doing and luckily suffered only minor affects, probably due to low dosages and lots of time in between. However, I can tell you you will suffer from depression, low test levels, absent libido and gyno without the proper PCT. Prohormones require the same level of precaution as do AAS. Don't even go near the shiat if you do not already have your PCT - saying you'll buy it later does not often work.

max-rot98

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Before joining this board I had done at least 3 bottles of M1T, no post at all. I had no clue what I was doing and luckily suffered only minor affects, probably due to low dosages and lots of time in between. However, I can tell you you will suffer from depression, low test levels, absent libido and gyno without the proper post cycle therapy. Prohormones require the same level of precaution as do anabolic steroids. Don't even go near the shiat if you do not already have your PCT - saying you'll buy it later does not often work.
You are very lucky. And good advice.

thebigguy

Awards
Holy schatz

I had no idea that kind of stuff would happen. Man, am i glad i didn't even buy the PP yet.

So, what in addition to the Post-cycle do you think would be good to purchase. I know i may sound like a broken record with these questions, but like i said, i am mad confused.

If one of you guys could actually tell me

A) what i needed to buy
B) how much to use
C) when to use it

I would be more greatful than you know. I realized y ou guys have made your own mistakes which lead you to give such good and in depth advice, but if i can, i'd like to avoid all of that stuff. So, pardon the questions if they may seem repedative, i just don't want to ef up the body

Regards

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Holy schatz

I had no idea that kind of stuff would happen. Man, am i glad i didn't even buy the PP yet.

So, what in addition to the Post-cycle do you think would be good to purchase. I know i may sound like a broken record with these questions, but like i said, i am mad confused.

If one of you guys could actually tell me

A) what i needed to buy
B) how much to use
C) when to use it

I would be more greatful than you know. I realized y ou guys have made your own mistakes which lead you to give such good and in depth advice, but if i can, i'd like to avoid all of that stuff. So, pardon the questions if they may seem repedative, i just don't want to ef up the body

Regards
Research will answer all these questions for you in time. It would be doing you a diservice if you were spoon fed all the answers to all the questions that you have.

Would you rather be fed a fish or learn to be a fisherman?

thebigguy

Awards
I do love fish, and i even love to be fed it, but i totally understand where u are coming from. I guess i was looking for the easy way out.

Ok, let me ask you this final one though.

In terms of the product Post-Cycle" by a company called protein factory you would say that i need more than just that for post cycle, right?

Thanks

max-rot98

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I do love fish, and i even love to be fed it, but i totally understand where u are coming from. I guess i was looking for the easy way out.

Ok, let me ask you this final one though.

In terms of the product Post-Cycle" by a company called protein factory you would say that i need more than just that for post cycle, right?

Thanks
Ok bro forget about protein factory.

Research serms or Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulators. YOU NEED THAT FOR pct. Anything else is optional. Some more than others. There is a post cycle therapy forum here. Go there and read up!