Superdrol's Chemical Abstract Services #?

ArnoldIsMyIdol

ArnoldIsMyIdol

Awards
  • Established
One of the washington posts articles about designer steroids says of Superdrol: "Resembles drostanolone. It has a Chemical Abstract Services registry number, suggesting it has been studied for medical uses in the past."

Couple questions here, what is a CAS #? And if what the article says is true about being studied in the past, maybe there are some real studies out there about SD waiting to be found?

Skye

Skye

Awards
  • Established
I don't know about all that, it could mean that someone just regestered the substance, in fact I think some one had to in order to sell it. If I remember correctly you have to have one in order to generate a liget MSDS. But that doesn't mean that there are studies out on it. I have seen lots of MSDS sheets that have (not avalable) writen all over. Then agin someone could have looked at it before.

ArnoldIsMyIdol

ArnoldIsMyIdol

Awards
  • Established
I don't know about all that, it could mean that someone just regestered the substance, in fact I think some one had to in order to sell it. If I remember correctly you have to have one in order to generate a liget MSDS. But that doesn't mean that there are studies out on it. I have seen lots of MSDS sheets that have (not avalable) writen all over. Then agin someone could have looked at it before.
What is an MSDS?

I wonder if someone might have done some experimenting with it but then decided not to use it for some reason, in favor of the steroids that did end up getting manufactured. Don't know much about chems. But I will do some more digging. I would LOVE to look at an actual study using this stuff.

anabolicrhino

anabolicrhino

Awards
  • Established
What is an MSDS?

I wonder if someone might have done some experimenting with it but then decided not to use it for some reason, in favor of the steroids that did end up getting manufactured. Don't know much about chems. But I will do some more digging. I would LOVE to look at an actual study using this stuff.
I think its an acronym for Mega Steroid Drug Situation, or Material Safety Data Sheet.

Sky9

Tan from the Island
Awards
  • Established
I thought it was masterone with a methyl attached (17aa)???

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
The guy with the U. of Florida logo in his avatar - DHBsomenumber - has a scan that he'll sell for like $25.

Do a search for Julius Vida - you'll see the thread.