- 04-15-2003, 06:48 AM
- 04-15-2003, 07:38 AM
- 04-15-2003, 02:51 PM
If you really look hard enough you can find everything you need on the internet Just do some searching bro. Although Anabolics is a good book, I hear. Dont be lazy and search.
04-15-2003, 08:38 PM
04-15-2003, 08:45 PM
04-15-2003, 08:46 PM
04-18-2003, 09:47 PM
World Anabolic Review, Anabolics 2002, Steroids and the Athlete (better for history of use and information), Drugs Sports and Politics (also good for history), the internet, school library, also....
do a search for the specific steroids that you had in mind...for example:
-Anadrol (see also: oxymetholone, a-bombs, anapolon)
-Dianabol (see also: methandrostenolone, d-bol, anabol, Naposym)
-Testosterone (and its esters --->) Propionate, enanthate, cypionate, deconate, undeconate, laurate (see also: ana-test, depo-test...and a ****load others )
-Trenbolone Acetate and Trenbolone Cyclohexanecarboxylic acid
and many others
Read This Book!!: Anabolic Steroids and the Athlete by William N. Taylor M.D.
Similar Forum Threads
- By Matthew D in forum AnabolicsReplies: 19Last Post: 01-25-2006, 09:13 AM
- By maggmaster in forum AnabolicsReplies: 3Last Post: 08-19-2003, 01:04 AM
- By Nelson in forum General ChatReplies: 10Last Post: 04-13-2003, 07:06 PM
- By Chemo in forum General ChatReplies: 5Last Post: 01-18-2003, 04:36 AM
- By Matthew D in forum AnabolicsReplies: 17Last Post: 10-28-2002, 06:29 AM