Coming to the dark side. D bol and what else?

  1. Team Nutra Ninja Monkey Trainer
    verner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    475
    Rep Power
    392
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    93.56%

    Coming to the dark side. D bol and what else?


    Sup guys. Hope you can give some good opinions on a few things. First off, Im 31, 5'11 250# at about 19% bodyfat (im a fat **** I know). I want to get to about 270-275 and then start cutting. Taking in about 3800 cal/day, but will up that to about 4500-6500 staggering daily when I begin my cycle. Im taking about 16 months to train for my first show. Ok Heres the story. About a week ago a friend closed his store and gave me some of his leftover supps. included was 6 ergomax 4 superdrol, 6 prostanozol, 4 rebound xt, 1 novadex xt and 7 pp.
    I have been contemplating for awhile running deca and test for my first cycle which I would do in a heartbeat but my wife would be highly upset if she found out. I hate to do it, but after thinking about it decided to get some dbol and run it with another legal or illegal oral. (dont flame pls). Was thinking of andriol which is expensive as **** to cycle at worthy dosages, but if thats my best bet ill do it.For the legal route I figure prostanozol since I already have it, but thats not going to contribute much to mass. would'nt think of running the pp or superdrol with it of course. There are newer products on the market like mega tren and finigenx that I know nothing about, but I'll get them if it will stack well. Anyone have any constructive criticism or advice? I already ordered dbol, clomid, nolva. wanted to get some hcg but again its the whole wife thing cant hide it in the fridge lol. its easier to hide pills than vials and syringes, and explain them off as supps if found. If anyone wants to know my full planned post cycle therapy or anything else, please ask. When I start I will also be keeping a log on here and 2 other board. thanks in advance

  2. Team Nutra Ninja Monkey Trainer
    verner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    475
    Rep Power
    392
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    93.56%

    no one has any suggestions? or feedback?
  3. King Kong
    idunk42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    33
    Posts
    2,348
    Rep Power
    1290
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    94.57%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I understand that your wife has issues with you using injectables, but IMO, thats the only way to go. I wouldnt plan on using dbol without test, and none of those orals will be able to be substituted as test.

    I also wouldnt stack any of these orals together, since you have never run any of them solo. Its always good to run products by themself for the first time, just in case anything comes up as far as sides.
    •   
       

  4. Registered User
    CHAPS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,380
    Rep Power
    2870
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    55.25%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Injectables are MUCH safer, best option would be Test+Deca+D-bol that's a classic mass builder.
  5. Team Nutra Ninja Monkey Trainer
    verner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    475
    Rep Power
    392
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    93.56%

    Quote Originally Posted by idunk42
    I understand that your wife has issues with you using injectables, but IMO, thats the only way to go. I wouldnt plan on using dbol without test, and none of those orals will be able to be substituted as test.

    I also wouldnt stack any of these orals together, since you have never run any of them solo. Its always good to run products by themself for the first time, just in case anything comes up as far as sides.
    I definately agree on all counts. what do you think about high dose andriol in the mean time? Once I can figure out a way
    to inject without her knowing or finding it, Ill be using sustanon along with the dbol. after I get some expierience and know how they effect me, Ill add the deca.
  6. King Kong
    idunk42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    33
    Posts
    2,348
    Rep Power
    1290
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    94.57%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by verner
    I definately agree on all counts. what do you think about high dose andriol in the mean time? Once I can figure out a way
    to inject without her knowing or finding it, Ill be using sustanon along with the dbol. after I get some expierience and know how they effect me, Ill add the deca.
    Not sure about the andriol, I have no experience with it. Once you do decide to go the injectable route, your better off going with cyp or enthanate, cuz then you would only have to inject 2x a week. With sust you have to inject ED, or even 2x day(not 100% sure on that, ive never used it).
  7. New Member
    papa G's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    38
    Posts
    184
    Rep Power
    207
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    61.64%

    I talked to one of my friends and he sold this dude some MIT and he told me this guy was going to run it with dbol. (this was about a month ago) I told him to tell this guy that running M1t with DBOL at any dose is retarded.

    I asked my friend how this dudes cycle was going the other day and he said "Man, Jimmy didn't get **** off his cycle. He just told me he couldn't eat or sleep on his side because his liver hurt so much" It pisses me off that jackasses think they can stack M1T and Dbol. My friend told me that this guy thinks that he can run anything and still party and suffer no consequences. He even mentioned that this guy believes in running double the dose of anything.

    People just don't like listening to good advise. I practically begged my friend to tell this guy he would totally F himself up running this. I asked my friend "how big is this guy" and he told me that he was not nearly as big as me. (I'm about 220 fairly lean)

    This made me realize that the average joe thinks that just because it was sold over the counter that it is weak and won't mess you up. You must respect this new breed of new anabolics. They are very effective and are not to be DISRESPECTED. If you underestimate their power they will BITE YOU IN THE ASS!!!!!!!!!!! Stay safe..................
  8. New Member
    papa G's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    38
    Posts
    184
    Rep Power
    207
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    61.64%

    and don't stack methyls!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
  9. New Member
    opks22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Age
    33
    Posts
    133
    Rep Power
    175
    Level
    10
    Lv. Percent
    3.88%

    ok, i understand your wife isn't hot about the idea, but what about the fact that injectables are SAFER than orals? Especially if you are going to stack orals. Would she be more open to the idea if you explained to her that injectables are the safer route? Also, i don't know how you are going to be able to hide the fact you are "on" something. Dbol will make you gain, fast, so she will have an idea that something is going on. I would side with the other guys and advise you to go with Test E and dbol for your first cycle.
  10. Advanced Member
    UnicronSpawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Age
    37
    Posts
    781
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    6.32%

    Its too bad you cant be open w/ your wife about it.
    I dont think prostan would be very noticable w/ Dbol. Andriol kind of a rip, but If your making enough dough that it doesnt bother you then you could run that along side the Dbol. Personally, If I were in your shoes, and really REALLY didnt want to use injectables (for whatever reason), I would just run the Dbol solo. In fact, thats what I just told a friend of mine he should do, cuz he's not ready to start with injecting yet. (Thats his perogative. I dont neccesarily condone the favoring of oral AAS simply to avoid learning to accept needles.) But If you run a good dose of it there's no reason you shouldnt get great gains w/ a dbol only cycle.
  11. Registered User
    CHAPS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Age
    28
    Posts
    4,380
    Rep Power
    2870
    Level
    45
    Lv. Percent
    55.25%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    That;s ok i know a guy who was stacking 40mg of M1t with 30mg of Superdrol!
  12. Advanced Member
    UnicronSpawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Age
    37
    Posts
    781
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    6.32%

    Verner.....Eventually if your serious about juicing and serious about keeping your gains, you will have to convince her that injectables are the way to go. If you started w/ Deca, you can use the old "this is like the safest anabolic steroid to use honey" argument. (allthough the title of "safest" could probably be debated.) And Deca goes great w/ Dbol. In fact it's one of the longest standing most popular stacks. Though personally I always like to have a test base for ANY cycle I do.

    (TO: PapaG) As for the friend of your friend, some people just dont want to listen to reason. You cant stop everyone from doing stupid sh*t. The guy obviously took so much he couldnt even do the most important things for muscle growth wich are training and eating. If you can talk him in to doing a little research before making another boneheaded move like that, then great. If not, oh well, at least you tried. If he's hell bent on being a jackass about his useage then thats not your fault. I always feel better if I can steer someone who doesnt know better in the right direction as Im sure you do too. But if he doesnt listen to you then he doesnt listen to you.
  13. Board Supporter
    snakebyte05's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    1,538
    Rep Power
    902
    Level
    30
    Lv. Percent
    85.4%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by opks22
    ok, i understand your wife isn't hot about the idea, but what about the fact that injectables are SAFER than orals? Especially if you are going to stack orals. Would she be more open to the idea if you explained to her that injectables are the safer route? Also, i don't know how you are going to be able to hide the fact you are "on" something. Dbol will make you gain, fast, so she will have an idea that something is going on. I would side with the other guys and advise you to go with Test E and dbol for your first cycle.
    I would agree with this, tell her that injections are safer. You will probably need to go find some info on liver toxity of orals and such to prove your point since most people dont understand how orals are more dangerous. Also you will gain weight fast with dbol as was stated above. Good chance you will bloat in the face and all around which will be a good indicator that something is different. If all else fails, tell her you are on cell-tech, lol, show her the ads for it, she may just believe you if she doesn't know anything about supps.
  14. Team Nutra Ninja Monkey Trainer
    verner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    475
    Rep Power
    392
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    93.56%

    Quote Originally Posted by papa G
    I talked to one of my friends and he sold this dude some MIT and he told me this guy was going to run it with dbol. (this was about a month ago) I told him to tell this guy that running M1t with DBOL at any dose is retarded.

    I asked my friend how this dudes cycle was going the other day and he said "Man, Jimmy didn't get **** off his cycle. He just told me he couldn't eat or sleep on his side because his liver hurt so much" It pisses me off that jackasses think they can stack M1T and Dbol. My friend told me that this guy thinks that he can run anything and still party and suffer no consequences. He even mentioned that this guy believes in running double the dose of anything.

    People just don't like listening to good advise. I practically begged my friend to tell this guy he would totally F himself up running this. I asked my friend "how big is this guy" and he told me that he was not nearly as big as me. (I'm about 220 fairly lean)

    This made me realize that the average joe thinks that just because it was sold over the counter that it is weak and won't mess you up. You must respect this new breed of new anabolics. They are very effective and are not to be DISRESPECTED. If you underestimate their power they will BITE YOU IN THE ASS!!!!!!!!!!! Stay safe..................
    Thanks for the advice papa g, although I didnt say anywhere that I would be stacking methyls, in fact I said I definately would not be stacking pp or sd with the dbol.
  15. Team Nutra Ninja Monkey Trainer
    verner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    475
    Rep Power
    392
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    93.56%

    Quote Originally Posted by opks22
    ok, i understand your wife isn't hot about the idea, but what about the fact that injectables are SAFER than orals? Especially if you are going to stack orals. Would she be more open to the idea if you explained to her that injectables are the safer route? Also, i don't know how you are going to be able to hide the fact you are "on" something. Dbol will make you gain, fast, so she will have an idea that something is going on. I would side with the other guys and advise you to go with Test E and dbol for your first cycle.
    She is in the healthcare field and has ben brainwashed like 99% of the populace into thinking all roids are death waiting to happen. As to the size, I could probally play it off as to new supps im taking
  16. Team Nutra Ninja Monkey Trainer
    verner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    475
    Rep Power
    392
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    93.56%

    Quote Originally Posted by UnicronSpawn
    Its too bad you cant be open w/ your wife about it.
    I dont think prostan would be very noticable w/ Dbol. Andriol kind of a rip, but If your making enough dough that it doesnt bother you then you could run that along side the Dbol. Personally, If I were in your shoes, and really REALLY didnt want to use injectables (for whatever reason), I would just run the Dbol solo. In fact, thats what I just told a friend of mine he should do, cuz he's not ready to start with injecting yet. (Thats his perogative. I dont neccesarily condone the favoring of oral anabolic steroids simply to avoid learning to accept needles.) But If you run a good dose of it there's no reason you shouldnt get great gains w/ a dbol only cycle.
    From what I have read multiple times, its extremely hard to keep results from a dbol only cycle.
    I would love to run some test with it. In fact I've been thinking about test and dbol as my 1st cycle for awhile. I stopped being afraid of needles when I was 12 lol. I think Im gonna talk to my best friend and hopefully get some test and leave it there. I know he wont approve, but maybe he will do it.
  17. Advanced Member
    UnicronSpawn's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Age
    37
    Posts
    781
    Rep Power
    0
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    6.32%

    Yeah if your wife is in health care, I can see how it would be an uphill battle trying to get her to let go of the factlessly based anti AAS propaganda thats purported ad-nauseum. Health care proffesionals tend not to give much credibility to non- health care proffesionals, even if you have studies to support it. So if your friend will let you keep the test or deca at his place, and U can do two shots a week over at his crib then your golden. The hard part will be convincing him to let you do it.
  18. Senior Member
    UHCougar05's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,226
    Rep Power
    740
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    45.26%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    If you didn't want to inject, you could always run a test base transdermal. Sure you wont be on as long as cyp or enan, but you could still have some sort of test in your system when you run the d-bol or whatever other oral you choose.
  19. Team Nutra Ninja Monkey Trainer
    verner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Posts
    475
    Rep Power
    392
    Level
    17
    Lv. Percent
    93.56%

    Quote Originally Posted by UHCougar05
    If you didn't want to inject, you could always run a test base transdermal. Sure you wont be on as long as cyp or enan, but you could still have some sort of test in your system when you run the d-bol or whatever other oral you choose.
    Hmm, havent thought about transdermals. might be a good idea. I dont know much at all about them thoug. ill look into it now. know anywhere I can go to get good info on it?
  20. Senior Member
    UHCougar05's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Age
    31
    Posts
    1,226
    Rep Power
    740
    Level
    27
    Lv. Percent
    45.26%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by verner
    Hmm, havent thought about transdermals. might be a good idea. I dont know much at all about them thoug. ill look into it now. know anywhere I can go to get good info on it?
    If you go a bit further down the main page, it's directly under the heading Homebrew Chemistry.
  21. New Member
    papa G's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Age
    38
    Posts
    184
    Rep Power
    207
    Level
    11
    Lv. Percent
    61.64%

    I would agree that test and dbol would be the way to go. Sorry about the rant earlier I was just a little upset about that guy not listening to my friend. I think it should be mandatory to read this board before ever cycling.

    As for your wife, it's pretty hard to convince a female that shooting test is ok. All the damn oprah and cosmo magazines have them thinking testosterone is evil.(especially in the health care industry) If you do decide to do it regardless of what she says she will throw it in your face whenever you get the least bit moody. (I know)

    For what it's worth "what she don't know will not hurt her"
  22. Elite Member
    BigVrunga's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Age
    39
    Posts
    5,063
    Rep Power
    2685
    Level
    49
    Lv. Percent
    27%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

    As for your wife, it's pretty hard to convince a female that shooting test is ok. All the damn oprah and cosmo magazines have them thinking testosterone is evil.(especially in the health care industry) If you do decide to do it regardless of what she says she will throw it in your face whenever you get the least bit moody. (I know)

    For what it's worth "what she don't know will not hurt her"
    If you're in any kind of commited relationship, then you shouldnt lie to your significant other. Why dont you try having a talk with her and laying out the 'truth' about anabolics? Tell its something you really want to do, and that you've throughly researched the pros and cons, you'll get blood work, etc. If she still freaks out about injecting, then I'd rather go the transdermal route, or skip it all together, than lie to my wife.

    BV
  23. King Kong
    idunk42's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Age
    33
    Posts
    2,348
    Rep Power
    1290
    Level
    34
    Lv. Percent
    94.57%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by BigVrunga
    If you're in any kind of commited relationship, then you shouldnt lie to your significant other. Why dont you try having a talk with her and laying out the 'truth' about anabolics? Tell its something you really want to do, and that you've throughly researched the pros and cons, you'll get blood work, etc. If she still freaks out about injecting, then I'd rather go the transdermal route, or skip it all together, than lie to my wife.

    BV
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. New to the Dark Side... (and why stop half-way?)
    By theanarchist in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 03-17-2013, 07:58 PM
  2. First cycle in the dark side Test Cyp and D Bol
    By liftsalot in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-18-2012, 10:52 PM
  3. Replies: 82
    Last Post: 10-12-2009, 06:35 PM
  4. using prohormones after u've turned to the dark side
    By realsoundjim in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 09-05-2005, 10:33 PM
  5. Coming to the DARK side...need advice
    By LittleMonster in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 81
    Last Post: 07-13-2004, 12:43 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in