Difference b/w superdrol phera plex and phera plex regular

thebigguy

Awards
NOOB HERE

Anyway i was looking around for phera plex and i came upon a website selling the superdrol from the same company. What is the difference, and are they legal to purchase?

Just wondering cuz i am now about 6'4 and like 240. want to get cut up for the summer, and i hear good things about Phera Plex. I just don't know anything about the superdrol.

I am just concerned that either of these products aren't legal products to purchase. An help on this subject would be greatly appreciated

Regards

thedon3534

Awards
You can go to the anabolic extreme website to read about each of them. They are different compounds and they are legal at this moment. Search them too and youll find a lot and don't use them till you know what to do!

thebigguy

Awards
thedon3534.

Thanks for the help buddy. Just one other question, how potent is this stuff. I took 1ad back in the day, and it was pretty good. So was m1t. in your estimation, how are they compared.

In terms of milk thistle, is it a good idea to take that along with it.

Best regards

thedon3534

Awards
I forgot to mention to go to postcycletherapy.com for everything you need after a cycle.

thebigguy

Awards
thedon3534.

Thanks for all the help man, i really appreciate it. Last question, i have read on some sites that phera plex is illegal now. I know you say it isn't but do you know of a place where i can acutally see that it isn't

Thanks again, you've been a big help

thebigguy

Awards
Isht, i can't even remember

I remember typing "phera plex legal" in google, and got a link to like two websites that said it was either on its way out, or totally banned. I am trying to find them now. I am pretty sure that superdrol was in the websites as well, as being mentioned banned

thedon3534

Awards
Do you mean banned from sports/organizations or just illegal?... those substances are banned from certain oraganizations such as the NCAA but they are legal right now (Hence these companies are able to sell them). There are rumors of these substances becoming illegal soon though. If anyone wants to clarify this more go ahead.:run:

thebigguy

Awards
thedon3534

I believe you to be correct on that front. I may have missed the fine print, or just the large print. You're totally right.

I went to those links that you forwarded to me, and they are mad helpful. And before anyone starts yelling at me, i am going to use the search feature.

Thanks again thedon

regards

opks22

Awards
both of those compounds are "on their way out," which is why they are on clearance on the majority of supplement sources... however, i do not believe they are currently banned... at least not yet...

thebigguy

Awards
Thanks opks22.

Now, i did some "searching" and i couldn't find something out. Since most of my working out will be on the weekdays, should i reduce the dosage on the weekends, or maintain the same dosage all around the week?

And i plan on mixing it with lipo 6 for some xtra energy and weight loss. Whatcha guys think?

regards

thebigguy

Awards
So, i went to the postcycletherapy.com and i must say i am very confused. THere are so many names and ingredients and precautionary measures, i just am confused as to what to take post cycle.

Can one of you guys decipher what it is that i need to take after a cycle of phera plex.

Thanks in advance

Wish i wasn't such a newb, but give me time and i'll get the hang of it

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Thanks opks22.

Now, i did some "searching" and i couldn't find something out. Since most of my working out will be on the weekdays, should i reduce the dosage on the weekends, or maintain the same dosage all around the week?

And i plan on mixing it with lipo 6 for some xtra energy and weight loss. Whatcha guys think?

regards
Keep the same dosages throughout the week. There's no reason to take less on off days.

thebigguy

Awards
idunk42

Thanks buddy. I gotta say this site is mad informative.

I apologize if it seems that i am suffering from ignorance, it is that this is my first cycle of this stuff. I tried something in the past and i def know i didn't take it right.

I went to the post cycle portion of the site, and i am just plain confused on what to take. If anyone can break it down for me, i would be very thankful. Basically, i am almost 30, 6'4 and about 230 or so. I work out 4-5 times a week and i am going to start PP. What do i need to take with it, and after to ensure best gains and protect the organs

Regards

rocknroll

Awards
Thanks for asking the question bigguy...I'm a noob too. I have read about PP extensively but still have questions.

I'm in the same situation as you in that I too want to do some Phera Plex (but definitely want to stay away from SD) but have read conflicting info regarding PCT for Phera Plex. i.e. Do I really need a SERM if only using PP not SD or can I use other non prescription supplements for PCT? Seems like AX has several effective PCT products...

Also, I too have heard that sales will be halted on PP soon (and SD for that matter too).

thebigguy

Awards
That is what I hear. That is why I want to cycle on as soon as possible, so I can decide if I like it enough to buy more.

Honestly, I am an accountant, not a pharmacist. All of these pills just make my head dizzy. All I want is a straight answer about the post cycle.

Basically, what do I take with the PP, and what do I take after the PP to ensure the body runs right?

I really hope a brudda out here can help me out.

Rocknroll.

What sort of meds are you looking at in terms of during the cycle and after?

NickyNoNames

NickyNoNames

Awards
even though all the "ads" out there say only need for example "ax retain" after a cycle of sd or pp. the truth of the matter is you DO need a serm. period. and by serm i mean tamoxifen citrate. im sure you will run into some people who say u dont with a PH like PP and you know what maybe they didnt need one.. maybe they have some special human powers that i dont. but the fact is i do, and most people do to. google tamoxifen citrate, or Nolvadex. notice i said Nolvadex not Novadex, Nolvedex, or Nolvodex or whatever, there are alot of test boosters out there that similiar in name. but are not serms. just search tamoxifen citrate youll find sites out there that will ship.

opks22

Awards
as for PCT, i would suggest nolva and rebound xt/novadex xt and maybe some DHEA...

rocknroll

Awards
the Nolva Nickynoname mentioned is what I'm talking about although I don't know what I would've called it...so confusing.Thanks a TON for the clarification on the name.

Ditto regarding the confusion and just wanting some straight answers. I'm a physical education teacher so I have had various excercise science and exercise physiology type courses but all this chemistry surrounding these prohormones and supplements is quite overwhelming.

:clap2: Props to Nicky and opks22. A HUGE thanks for the guidance and patience.

I actually have a few bottles of PP being on the way but won't take without proper PCT. Just wanted to get it while I can. Thinking of stocking up for the long term since I have read that the shelf life/expiration dates is a few year from now. Just seems to give most bang for buck without many sides.

Gonna go research :study: quantity of SERM needed per PCT as well as dosing of a cycle of PP and the products opks22 mentioned...Will be back with questions and hopefully a proposed PP cycle.

Obviously, recommendations/advice are certainly welcome.

NickyNoNames

NickyNoNames

Awards
the Nolva Nickynoname mentioned is what I'm talking about although I don't know what I would've called it...so confusing.Thanks a TON for the clarification on the name.

Ditto regarding the confusion and just wanting some straight answers. I'm a physical education teacher so I have had various excercise science and exercise physiology type courses but all this chemistry surrounding these prohormones and supplements is quite overwhelming.

:clap2: Props to Nicky and opks22. A HUGE thanks for the guidance and patience.

I actually have a few bottles of PP being on the way but won't take without proper post cycle therapy. Just wanted to get it while I can. Thinking of stocking up for the long term since I have read that the shelf life/expiration dates is a few year from now. Just seems to give most bang for buck without many sides.

Gonna go research :study: quantity of SERM needed per PCT as well as dosing of a cycle of PP and the products opks22 mentioned...Will be back with questions and hopefully a proposed PP cycle.

Obviously, recommendations/advice are certainly welcome.
hey no problem glad we could help. yea i also stocked up on a few bottles of PP myself. let us know when n how u decide to run it. good luck.

thebigguy

Awards
Indeed,

Props to the boys for helping me and rocknroll out.

Rocknroll,

Just wondering where to get the nolva? Now, that is for post cycle? What should i take for during the cycle with the PP?

And is there anything else that i should take during, and after.

Thank you guys so much for being patient with me, i am just real new at this and i want to do it right

rocknroll

Awards
From what I have read the best way to find nolva is to do some searches for tamoxifen citrate which is the official name of nolva. I haven't searched yet. Yes that is for PCT as in after the 4 week cycle of PP. Seems that most cycles of PP are 4 weeks. No gains beyond. Some say run Nolva for 3-4 weeks after the cycle. Not sure how much and how to space throughout the day.

Regarding what to take during the cycle I'm not sure. It looks like there is a great thread/log called "Iron's Phera Log" where a guy ran a PP only cycle with great results. He provides his cycle and PCT dosing. Just finished reading it but it's late.

Besides, the more I learn the more I want to know...

We're gettin' there.

thebigguy, when are you thinking of running a cycle?

thebigguy

Awards
RocknRoll,

Thanks for the heads up on the Nolva. I will start looking for a place to get it, then i'll pass the info onto you once i find a place. I guess if we are going to do it, it wouldn't be a bad idea to keep a log and compare stats with each other. By the way, what is your height, weight, Bf and workout cycle. Not to mention age.

I am going to find that thread called "iron's Phera log" and read it. Thanks for the heads up. As for when i am going to do the cycle, i am going to wait till i have a good amount of info, and all of the post cycle meds.

If i am going to do it, i want to do it right.

rocknroll

Awards
Sounds great. I'm with you on doing it right. I'm researching like mad with any free time. Getting late. Will get back this weekend with specifics on what I have found. Good info and getting close to forming a proposed cycle. Will post and ask for feedback ASAP.

rocknroll

Awards
OK, here goes……looking to take a standalone cycle of Phera Plex. First time using. THANKS A TON FOR REVIEWING AND THANKS IN ADVANCE TO THOSE WHO HELP!

STATS:
Age 35
Height 5’10
Weight 185
BF: about 13

My training situation is a bit interesting in that I do triathlons in the summer and therefore increase endurance exercise in the spring and summer. Lifting program during these months involves shorter (1 minute) rests between sets. Whole body workouts 3 days per week. Essentially more circuit and HIT type training to save time for triathlon training. In the fall and winter I go for bulk, eat more, do dome sort of a 4 day split, increase exercises and volume, lower reps and increase rest between sets (2-3 minutes) for hypertrophy.

Here is the cycle plan…pieced it together doing research from various threads. Please look carefully and give feedback and feel free to answer questions I have asked throughout.
Before I begin, is there any reason to preload with Hawthorne and Flax seed for a few months before the cycle? Anyone heard of this? Benefits? Necessary? Saw someone mention this in a thread.

Cycle
Week 1 PP 10mg
Week 2 PP 20mg
Week 3 PP 20mg
Week 4 PP 30mg

Post Cycle Therapy
Week 5 Nolva 40mg Rebound XT 75mg Retain 3caps
Week 6 Nolva 30mg Rebound XT 50mg Retain 3caps
Week 7 Nolva 20mg Rebound XT 25mg Retain 3caps
Week 8 Rebound XT 25 Retain 2 caps (Is this week really necessary just running Phera Plex for 4 weeks?)

Supps (Multi-Vitamin Daily)
Week 1 Hawthorn, RYR w/ Co-Q10, Milk Thistle(600mgs x2), Celery Seed, Fish Oil (How much celery seed and fish oil should I take? Does this come in capsule form? Syrup?)
Week 2 Hawthorn, RYR w/ Co-Q10, Milk Thistle(600mgs x2), Celery Seed, Fish Oil
Week 3 Hawthorn, RYR w/ Co-Q10, Milk Thistle(600mgs x2), Celery Seed, Fish Oil
Week 4 Hawthorn, RYR w/ Co-Q10, Milk Thistle(600mgs x2), Celery Seed, Fish Oil
Week 5 Hawthorn, RYR w/ Co-Q10, Milk Thistle, Celery Seed, Fish Oil, CEE, BCAAs, EC (What is CEE and EC?)
Week 6 Hawthorn, RYR w/ Co-Q10, Milk Thistle, Celery Seed, Fish Oil, CEE, BCAAs, EC
Week 7 Hawthorn, RYR w/ Co-Q10, Milk Thistle, Celery Seed, Fish Oil, CEE, BCAAs, EC
Week 8 + CEE, Fish Oil, BCAAs, EC,

For thebigguy and those who are new like me, I found out that RYR is a product by Now Foods called Red Yeast Rice w/Co-Q10 which contains 1.2g RYR, 210mg Coq10, 210mg Milk Thistle, and 100mg Alpha Lipoic Acid which is also known as ALA. BCAA’s are Branched Chain Amino Acids. I have absolutely no clue as to what Co-Q10 is or what Milk Thistle is and what either do but I think that they might be related to reducing the tendency for high blood pressure while on cycle and/or liver protection. I know ALA is an antioxidant. Also, I don’t know what the celery seed and fish oil do either but many logs mention their use.

I’m curious as to what some of you with experience think about the following statement I found on a thread …i.e. Should I change my PCT plan? According to this statement perhaps I should ramp up the Rebound XT instead of taper? Any thoughts?

“Rebound XT - Can be run inversely to a SERM. This is best when hCG is included. As the SERM dose goes down and hCG is phased out over a few wks, the Rebound XT goes up. I've posted everywhere on this method. Also, Rebound XT can be used solo for uncomplicated PCTs when stacked with DHEA and Fenugreek for short, oral only cycles (1 month or less). Last, Rebound XT can be used at the very end of a post cycle therapy just to taper off of SERMs. I haven't tried it yet, but it makes sense for longer PCTs or when an edge on test production or reduced estrogen is desired long term.”

OK, I think that’s it…Feedback? Comments? Questions?

rocknroll

Awards
Still gathering info and getting feedback from a thread I posted a few days ago asking for critique of a proposed phera plex cycle...