Cissus Rx + Symmetry

fritzer

fritzer

Awards
  • Established
I am doing a 4 week PP cycle. If i started cissus Rx (8caps) and Symmetry at midpoint could i run them into PCT or would the anabolic effects cause shutdown??

THX

NiteHawk

Awards
I might be dumb but Im not sure, are you referring to symmetry as in a supplement or symmetry as in your physique?? If its a supplement, Ive never heard of it.

You actually should be taking Cissus through your cycles. I take it all the time now. I dont train without it. Before my surgery, I was doing a cutting cycle and taking cissus and it caused no problems, I was still losing the fat and retaining muscle.

Cissus is excellent stuff. It helps the joints, tendons, ligaments. I recommend it. I think you will be fine.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
I am doing a 4 week PP cycle. If i started cissus Rx (8caps) and Symmetry at midpoint could i run them into post cycle therapy or would the anabolic effects cause shutdown??

THX
I would hold off on those products until your last week of PP... you won't notice any gains off them while on PP. Wait till like a few days into you last week, then start them both and run them through PCT. They will work well for PCT