average gains from T1-Pro?

dannyboy5000

Awards
Hey guys..

I was just wondering what the average weight gain is for someone who has ran a 4 week cycle of T1pro. Assuming most people bump their cals around 4000 or so while cycling. Also lets say i work extremely hard on my bench while on a cycle, is it possable for it to go up, say 40 pounds in this time?

thanks...

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
40 lbs is not possible . 20 is but thats about max.. Talk to ya.... Msot gain around 10lbs of muscle... Talk to ya

phil216

Awards
  • Established
Do you mean 40lbs of muscle or a 40 lbs increase to your bench?

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Phil your too nice. hehehe. Talk to ya

JFP2026

Awards
Also lets say i work extremely hard on my bench while on a cycle, is it possable for it to go up, say 40 pounds in this time?

Guys, you need to learn to read....he meant 40lbs on his bench. :D

I wouldn't rule it out, especially if you are doing a 4on/4off/4on cycle.

But then again, I'm still waiting for my T1-Pro to get here... :D

phil216

Awards
  • Established
If you want an increase like that you will need something a bit stronger then t-1pro

Streax

Awards
if you are a relative newbie to lifting less than 1 year training... you could EASILY gain 40 pounds on bench in 4 months. (the same as doing 4 weeks on 4 weeks off 4 week on 4 weeks off) But since you are planning on taking PH's I would hope you are not a newb.

JFP2026

Awards
if you are a relative newbie to lifting less than 1 year training... you could EASILY gain 40 pounds on bench in 4 months. (the same as doing 4 weeks on 4 weeks off 4 week on 4 weeks off) But since you are planning on taking PH's I would hope you are not a newb.
Yeah you would probably have to be a noob, but if you dedicated yourself to 4 months of hardcore bulking and stuck to it, I wouldn't rule it out, I'd just say its unlikely. ;)

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
my first 1t/4ad cycle I gained 19lbs, and the 2nd I gained 17. So there ya go, 2 ph cycles, and my physique had been drastically altered, if your nutrition is down, and you get your sleep and stay away from the alcohol, you can really pack on the mass.

locknid

Awards
i have been doing my cycle for 1.5 weeks so far and gained 10 pounds on my bench. maybe it was the PH or just me mentally making me do it but that is what i have done so far. i have also gone up 1 pound in weight

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
my last cyle I gained 40 pounds on my bench exactly. Went from a single of 275 to a single of 315. I gained about 10 lbs body weight. I was on superone+. I've been lifting for about 2 1/2 years. SO it is possible. But everyone may not get that. It also depends on dosage. I was hardcore.