Finaplix Discontinued?

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
I was just parusing anabolic review and reading the steroid profiles and clicked on the finaplix one and I noticed that it said it was discontinued and will dissapear soon. It's been replaced with something that contains estradiol. If I'm not mistaken this is the same thing that is in the synovex that needs to be removed. Could the same procedure used on the Synovex be used on the Revalor to remove the estradiol and leave the tren?

ManBeast

wardog

Awards
  • Established
They have been saying fina will disappear for years. I have heard they are discontinuing it, they ran out of trenbolone, and a whole bunch of other garbage stories. It still is here..so I wouldnt lose much sleep over it.

If they do add estridol, then I would think we can figure out how to remove it one way or another

WYD02

Awards
  • Established
Bump...the cattle industry is HUGGGE... If it brings money, I don't think they'll yank it...

pogue

pogue

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I honestly think they are talking about the defunct finaject stuff. Fina is still alive and kicking and hopefully they won't start imposing restrictions on buying it.

I'm sure the people selling it don't mind :)

SHOT

Awards
Well bro feds are getting tight about ordering it online...so now many sites are asking you to show a script for it...which sucks..so its going to be harder to get but they are not going to stop making it

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Damn... maybe i'll stock up before it gets hard. Nice to see ya over here from bb SHOT.

ManBeast

SHOT

Awards
yes bro..stock up if you love the tren....cause when it goes on the black market i bet it doubles in price

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
They have been saying fina will disappear for years. I have heard they are discontinuing it, they ran out of trenbolone, and a whole bunch of other garbage stories. It still is here..so I wouldnt lose much sleep over it.

If they do add estridol, then I would think we can figure out how to remove it one way or another
Bump that...The same old story for years. Its not going to happen anytime soon.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
mcdeluxe General Chat 3
Anabolics 3
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 2
USDAprime Anabolics 4