anyone done a tst halo cycle

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Hi I was just thinking i've seen halo/trn cycles halo/zol cycles but not a halo/tst cycle anyone done this or thinking of doing it.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
halo/zol I have done...halo is potent enough to run on it's own...I wouldn't run it with tst...good results from running it with zol...would definately do it again...

do you have a log on the halo/zol the reason I was thinking of running it with the tst is because I have read tst is a slightly wet compound and halo is more dry. I was going to do a Halo trn cycle as I like the Trn but I was having a great deal of hairloss on the trn which i did not like.

sly

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I just started Halodrol and will run for 4 weeks then will do 4weeks of Methoxy Trn and Methoxy Tst.

Mr.50

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I did a 4 week test run cycle of TST and I think it would stack great with Halo and actually I am planning to run it soon. If you want to see my thoughts on the TST just click the log link in my sig.

Mr.50

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I did a 4 week test run cycle of TST and I think it would stack great with Halo and actually I am planning to run it soon. If you want to see my thoughts on the TST just click the log link in my sig.

Mr.50
Mr. 50 actually your log is what gave me the idea lol just as you describe it TST is a wet compound but not as we as PP which is why I thought stacking with a dry compound would be great and I've done the s-drol and trn. So i would like to run something new. i always wanted to run the halo but it seemed to expensive now I can get the generic for half the price

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established

Mr.50
I'll be running a halo/tst cycle starting next week bro. I've read your log on your tst run and like what I hear. I'll be keeping a detailed log once I get going.

RipdnTxs2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Looking forward to that Trauma, I have these on hand may try that cycle as well...

SwollOnIron

Banned
Awards
I am running a Halo/TRN/PRo cycle at 75mg Halo, 6mg TRN, 200mg Pro per day for 4 weeks.

I decided to stack gaspari Halo with the generic underdosed Halo I purchased.

I noticed a little moodiness and decline in mental agility for the first 4-5 days, but other than that, I have had no sides, with the exception of some suprising bloat. Go figure. I look at wet as when on PP.

I am 6 days in and up 4 lbs. (who knows at this point how much is water, glycogen etc.) Not the explosive gains of SD, but I feel much, much better.

I am still waiting for the strenght and recomping, but I suspect it may take about another 4-5 days before I really start to see good results.

I am also considering lengthening out to 6 weeks by adding TST in week 4, then week 5 and 6 being TRN/TST/PRO

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I am running a Halo/TRN/PRo cycle at 75mg Halo, 6mg TRN, 200mg Pro per day for 4 weeks.

I decided to stack gaspari Halo with the generic underdosed Halo I purchased.

I noticed a little moodiness and decline in mental agility for the first 4-5 days, but other than that, I have had no sides, with the exception of some suprising bloat. Go figure. I look at wet as when on PP.

I am 6 days in and up 4 lbs. (who knows at this point how much is water, glycogen etc.) Not the explosive gains of superdrol, but I feel much, much better.

I am still waiting for the strenght and recomping, but I suspect it may take about another 4-5 days before I really start to see good results.

I am also considering lengthening out to 6 weeks by adding TST in week 4, then week 5 and 6 being TRN/TST/PRO
That's quite a stack you have there. What is your experience with aas? How much do you weigh?

SwollOnIron

Banned
Awards
That's quite a stack you have there. What is your experience with anabolic steroids? How much do you weigh?
Well, my experience with AAS/PH is limited to OTC leagl PH. Mostly SD, PP, and Pro. Take that for what you will.

Weight is 231lbs.

In light of your response, I will provide a little rational. I have talked with people and read logs of those who have used TRN at 4mg/day (Ryanism is the favorite refernce of this board) all the way to 12mg/day. I am very suprised that he got such results out of TRN solo at his weight (300lbs+ I think), as all of these products should be adjusted for bodyweight. At my weight, 6-8mg TRN appears to be the proper dosing range. Possibly even as high as 10mg if running solo.

Keeping weight dependent dosing in mind, Pro will only produce decent results (but always slight - it is not a dramatic altering/recomp product) for me at 150mg+. As I have tried 150mg with a barely noticable effect (in Str, Recomp, weight) 200mg seemed like the next logical choice. It is, by all accounts, a weak and underdosed product.

Halo is a very effective compound on its own, but you have to once again take bodyweight into perspective. Out of the 1000 Halo logs, 998 of them are les than 200lbs. Many 250lbs users have used Halo at 100mg / day - so once again based on the differences in weight, 75mg seems to be adequate dosing for me.

I will up the TRN to 8mg in a week if the results do not improve.

Overall though, this is a very solid stack correctly adjusted for differences in body mass/weight and designed to recomp well.

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well, my experience with anabolic steroids/PH is limited to OTC leagl PH. Mostly superdrol, PP, and Pro. Take that for what you will.

Weight is 231lbs.

In light of your response, I will provide a little rational. I have talked with people and read logs of those who have used TRN at 4mg/day (Ryanism is the favorite refernce of this board) all the way to 12mg/day. I am very suprised that he got such results out of TRN solo at his weight (300lbs+ I think), as all of these products should be adjusted for bodyweight. At my weight, 6-8mg TRN appears to be the proper dosing range. Possibly even as high as 10mg if running solo.

Keeping weight dependent dosing in mind, Pro will only produce decent results (but always slight - it is not a dramatic altering/recomp product) for me at 150mg+. As I have tried 150mg with a barely noticable effect (in Str, Recomp, weight) 200mg seemed like the next logical choice. It is, by all accounts, a weak and underdosed product.

Halo is a very effective compound on its own, but you have to once again take bodyweight into perspective. Out of the 1000 Halo logs, 998 of them are les than 200lbs. Many 250lbs users have used Halo at 100mg / day - so once again based on the differences in weight, 75mg seems to be adequate dosing for me.

I will up the TRN to 8mg in a week if the results do not improve.

Overall though, this is a very solid stack correctly adjusted for differences in body mass/weight and designed to recomp well.
Sounds good bro, I'll be looking forward to your results. I'll be starting a halo/tst cycle tomorrow. I agree that alot of these compounds are very much dose dependant on the persons weight, and like you said alot of these halo logs are people under 200lbs. I'm currently 205lbs, but have had great results myself with halo at 50mg. Good luck with the cycle.