Dumbest question ever...

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
OK, I'm a total newbie who's just starting to workout again after a full year off to recover from debilitating bicep tendonitis. And since the last time I visited this forum, there seems to be many new NHA-type products. So I'm wondering about a totally different way of combining Superdrol with an NHA -- Could you just alternate them day-to-day on a long-term basis? With the proper "bridge" (every other day), could you prevent HPTA shutdown? And would it prevent SD from wrecking havoc on your liver and lipids, or would that still be a problem? And would it even be effective as a mass builder, or would you just be wasting the SD?

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Just forget the word "bridge" with regard to an anabolic.

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
OK, let me rephrase and simplify: Hypothetically, could one avoid HPTA shutdown by dosing SD every other day (or maybe 2 on/2 off, 3 on/3 off, 2 on/3 off, whatever), and by spanning(definitely not "bridging") the gap between SD doses with a suitable NHA/test booster stack?
[Forgive my ignorance -- I'm definitely a beginner at this stuff.]

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
No.

SD will cause HPTA suppression - period.

If you are that concerned about shut-down, my advice is to not use androgens.

Edit - if you do want to use, you need to spend ALOT of time reading beforehand - that is clear to me.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
This idea will screw up your endrocrine system worse than her SNL performance screwed up Ashlee Simpson's career. End of story.

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I would guess the superdrol would not be very effective dosed like that.

BigVrunga

BigVrunga

Awards
  • Established
With the proper "bridge" (every other day), could you prevent HPTA shutdown? And would it prevent superdrol from wrecking havoc on your liver and lipids, or would that still be a problem? And would it even be effective as a mass builder, or would you just be wasting the superdrol?
No, No, Yes, No, and Yes.

BV

Just an observation, ImJ2x - but if you already knew that this was 'the Dumbest Question Ever' then why didnt you do a little research, using our nifty search engine, before you posted it? The questions you're asking show a lack of very basic knowledge regarding anabolic hormones.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
Sinner - I'd still hit Ashely 7 ways from Sunday.

I think she's soooo hot. Her legs are awesome!

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
She's pretty damn good, considering you can find a button on the remote lower than mute.