Tren Enanthate

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
I know that recommend length of cycle is 6-8 weeks, but the enanthate ester will only allow tren to begin to kick in at week three or so and would last two weeks after last shot. If using this, should you up the length of cycle to ten weeks, and maybe extend test two weeks more.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Personally if it was me I would extend the cycle to 10 weeks.. and stop the tren at 6 weeks. but that is me

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
That's the thing i don't understand about tren. It takes 2-3 weeks to kick in and most people only run it for six weeks. The possible longterm shutdown doesn't seem worth it to me.

WYD02

Awards
  • Established
Most people run enan and cyp cycles for 10 weeks because of that reason....

WYD

furmanranger

Awards
edit: i know that the great thing about enan and cyp is that you only have to inject once a week or so... but isnt two weeks worth of daily pokes better than 6?

raybravo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
tren's toxicity is just over rated , if using the right anti oxidants , ure safe . can be run the whole 10 weeks .

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
I've never really read about it's toxicity but more that it shuts you down too hard with that long of a cycle. I just don't see tren enanthante being cost effecient as it's costs about twice as much gram per gram.

WYD02

Awards
  • Established
edit: i know that the great thing about enan and cyp is that you only have to inject once a week or so... but isnt two weeks worth of daily pokes better than 6?
Its not that one is better than the other necessarily - it simply has to do with their half lives and keeping blood levels stable.

raybravo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by Kitchen Chemist
I've never really read about it's toxicity but more that it shuts you down too hard with that long of a cycle. I just don't see tren enanthante being cost effecient as it's costs about twice as much gram per gram.
how much more of an lh supression are we talking here ? i dont really see someone not being able to recover from any cycle with proper post cycle measures bro .

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Any cycle? Not accorinding to Dr. Dipasquale. (sp?). I always spell his name wrong.

Kitchen Chemist

Awards
  • Established
I've just read a lot about how tren is the hardest on you htpa and second is deca and the longer you run it the longer it will take you to get back to normal test levels. I really have no clue about suppression, i only start my first AAS cycle ever on monday (Test/EQ/D-Bol) but was just curious as i'm already planning my next cycle:)D) and I was thinking of going with tren enth/test enth as i don't like the idea of everyday injections. I dunno, just rambling on i guess :confused: