anabolic extreme

Status
Not open for further replies.

kw071

Awards
Hi, im new to this forum. A friend of mine is taking Anabolic extreme superdrol with the rebound and its working well for him. He bought it from some guy at the gym. Does anyone know any online stores that have it for a good price or is it hard to find now that its discontinued. Anything else like it or better? Thanks alot...

kw071

Awards
sorry that i don't know much about this... but thats why i'm on this forum so that i can get answers... (isnt that what forums are for?) dont be an ass, just asking a simple question...

anabolanimal

Awards
you should try musclemilk...it's some good stuff...better than superdrol:study:

anabolanimal

Awards
it matters...superdrol is a steroid...you are yoo young to use steroids...wait at least 5 years...get big on food...:burger:

myfathersboy

Awards
  • Established
Hi, im new to this forum. A friend of mine is taking Anabolic extreme superdrol with the rebound and its working well for him. He bought it from some guy at the gym. Does anyone know any online stores that have it for a good price or is it hard to find now that its discontinued. Anything else like it or better? Thanks alot...
If you're under 21 you should not use this product.

That said, I believe the official ban on SD begins May 20, so if you're gonna buy, do it soon...check the board sponsors (the merchants that pay to advertise on this site and also offer excellent customer service to the members)..They will probably have some stock left.

Please use the search function on Superdrol before you even think about beginning a cycle...Rebound by itself is not even close to sufficient PCT or support for a cycle of SD. This compound is not a supplement to be taken lightly...it is a steroid....Research and planning must be done.

myfathersboy

Awards
  • Established
Geez, you guys posted 4 posts in the time it took me to type one.....

Anabolic animal is correct, you should NOT use this right now...You are too young.

anabolanimal

Awards
thanks myfathersboy for the reinforcement...enjoy some rep for that:)

myfathersboy

Awards
  • Established
Nothing I say is gonna stop you, but I should say it anyway...Taking a steroid at your age will do nothing but take years from your life...especially without proper support and PCT...Please do lots of research before you do anything stupid. If you wanna buy some SD, I can't stop you...Lots of proper nutrition and good training habits are all you need right now......Good luck

kw071

Awards
Hey, thanks for the help... I really wasn't sure that anabolic extreme was a steriod. Didnt know anything about it. Thats why I came to this forum... I'll stick to protein and creatine for awhile. Thanks alot, and do you know of any products that would benefit me and are safe to use? I'm 18, 5 11", and 145 pounds... THanks

myfathersboy

Awards
  • Established
You got it AA
a Burger for you sir :burger:

myfathersboy

Awards
  • Established
Hey, thanks for the help... I really wasn't sure that anabolic extreme was a steriod. Didnt know anything about it. Thats why I came to this forum... I'll stick to protein and creatine for awhile. Thanks alot, and do you know of any products that would benefit me and are safe to use? I'm 18, 5 11", and 145 pounds... THanks
Good Man:woohoo:

Honestly, I know this is not what you want to hear but here goes....If you want results and have money to spend on supplements, hire BOBO, he owns this forum and will teach you training and nutrition skills that will last you a lifetime...Best $250 you ever spent, I promise.

Meantime look through the nutrition and exercise forums...I know it's hard to believe but, at your age you will grow like a friggin weed if you adhere to a good diet and train properly...there is plenty of time down the road for supps.

anabolanimal

Awards
hey man, like I said, you should get you some musclemilk...it will work wonders for you...drink some before and after your workout...guaranteed to work for you...

myfathersboy

Awards
  • Established
Oh, and just so we're clear....

FOOD, LOTS AND LOTS OF FOOD!!!!!!!!

kw071

Awards
Ok, thanks... just so i know, and so i can tell a friend of mine.. What are the effects of taking AEX at our age. Isnt 18 and older the recommended age? Thanks

anabolanimal

Awards
basically the same as regular steroids...stunting of growth is the major one followed by very bad liver damage...SD is actually VERY bad for you especially if you are you...Post Cycle Therapy is a must...please, please tell him to learn about post cycle therapy...

Brent

Banned
Awards
  • Established
basically the same as regular steroids...stunting of growth is the major one followed by very bad liver damage...superdrol is actually VERY bad for you especially if you are you...Post Cycle Therapy is a must...please, please tell him to learn about post cycle therapy...

I am almost afraid to ask what his cycle is like, not to mention PCT.

VitaminT

Awards
Guys that sell these (intended for those 21+) products to kids at their gym--thats real shady in my book.

myfathersboy

Awards
  • Established
Ok, thanks... just so i know, and so i can tell a friend of mine.. What are the effects of taking AEX at our age. Isnt 18 and older the recommended age? Thanks
Methylated oral steroids are very hard on your cholesterol, liver, and blood pressure no matter what age you are...if you are not done growing (ie under 21) you run the risk of decreased bone density, stunted growth, permanent endocrine system damage (read: low test levels leading to erectile dysfunction, skin problems) and a whole slew of other **** that i missed...Imagine being 21 years old and having the Testosterone levels of an 80 year old...you're tired all the time, can't fvck your old lady cuz your d1ck won't get hard...maybe you're bald....It's hardly worth it for people over 21, much less for you young'ns......Tell your friend to work hard and smart, eat like an ethiopian at a chinese buffet....then when you are big as sh1t and old enough...use some hormonal help to break plateaus....JMO

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
KW, I am going to issue you a warning about posting and asking questions about AAS before you are 21.. please don't do this again or I will have no choice but to ban you.. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.