Activate + anagen + PowerFull = Overkill?

bigstabile

bigstabile

Awards
  • Established
I've run activate twice with solid results both times. I'm about to start a third run tomorrow and since anagen is so (relatively) cheap I figure I'll give that a shot as well. I started reading some about Powerfull and it sounds impressive. Would adding it to the stack be overkill, or a solid addition to a lean bulk stack? Maybe add powerfull half way through the 8 week activate cycle and continue it for 4 weeks after with something like camp and sesamin?

I'm also taking CEE, xtend and glucophase as pretty much year round supps as well.

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
I don't think it would be overkill. If you want to see overkill, check out Doggzj's Double Asteroid .......... stack. We'll see if that overkill works, but high dose stacks of these herbals is promising.

bigstabile

bigstabile

Awards
  • Established
I don't think it would be overkill. If you want to see overkill, check out Doggzj's Double Asteroid .......... stack. We'll see if that overkill works, but high dose stacks of these herbals is promising.
Yeah, I saw that:run: . I'm not going for anything like that yet. I'd need a second job for that one. I'm curious to see how that turns out though.

sublimejeh

sublimejeh

Awards
  • Established
I've run activate twice with solid results both times. I'm about to start a third run tomorrow and since anagen is so (relatively) cheap I figure I'll give that a shot as well. I started reading some about Powerfull and it sounds impressive. Would adding it to the stack be overkill, or a solid addition to a lean bulk stack? Maybe add powerfull half way through the 8 week activate cycle and continue it for 4 weeks after with something like camp and sesamin?

I'm also taking CEE, xtend and glucophase as pretty much year round supps as well.
Just wondering if you could give me some numbers from ur results from Activate.... I will be running it soon with Xfactor, and Im curious :D

A

akp2004

Awards
You'll like Activate the most, if you have something that is increasing your total test levels. Activate increases the percent of free test. So, if you can double your total test, you'll more likely see muscle building effects from it.

I like ActivaTE - but I didnt notice much muscle gain when I ran it in stacks that didnt have a test booster. However, I've bought it again, because I did get great mood, and libido, and that's important to me.

That's pretty similar to PowerFuLL - and since neither is cheap, you may want to pick one of them, not both, if this is libido, mood, etc is your goal.

I'm guilty of runninig kitchen sink stacks, so part of me would rather see someone test PowerFuLL w/ the Anagen, and then Run Activate w/ Anagen. Or do Activate with Rebound Reloaded when it comes out.

I did see this thread that would kind of support your idea of doing Activate and PowerFULL together. Go for it, and report back if you find this compelling to you: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/synergy-muscle/44414-powerfull-activate.html

bigstabile

bigstabile

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I see your point about adding a test boster. I have almost a full bottle of Rebound from when I did the NHA stack late last year. I hated the sides Rebound gave me, it made my face break out really bad. Maybe I'll try just one a day, and see how that works out. As I said, I had originally planned on just Activate this go round but I wanted to try out anagen too. Then powerfull caught my attention...(I get too excited when I discover something) I already have the Activate, rebound and anagen so, I think for now, I'm going with...

1 rebount xt
4 activate
4 anagen

Sound good? I think I'll skip the powerfull for now, give it a try separatly.

Sublime, as far as numbers I don't really know (remember off hand), but I used activate as part of the NHA stack last year and I definatly saw tangible strength and size gains. I added activate to a cutting stack that included Melting point and glucophase in February and I felt good the whole time, strength actually increased some.

jmh80

jmh80

Awards
  • Established
I wouldn't recommend Activate without an AI type of supp.

I ran it by itself and with Rebound Reloaded.

It was far and away better with Reloaded.

IMO Powerfull is better than Activate. I'm going to run it with Rebound Reloaded (whenver DS gets off their azzes and puts it out). :nutkick:

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I meant to mention that ATD should be taken with Activate. Each may be good on its own, but it's all about the synergy :D

A

akp2004

Awards
I'd almost prefer to recommend Transdermal formastene to ATD, simply because the ATD can lower your libido, and that's sure a fun part of running Activate