SD, Cissus and Bursitis??

Goose7

Awards
I started a low dose SD cycle (10 mg/day) 5 days ago, and well as started Cissus 10 days ago. I woke up a couple days ago with symptoms of a bursitis flare up. The pain has gradually gotten worse over the past few days. I lift Mon. thru Thurs. work a physical job (construction), and play baseball about 4 days a week (injury to non throwing arm). I lift relatively heavy, but smart as to not have this sort of problem. I was wondering if this is common/possible with SD or cissus or a coincidence?

flytrapcan

flytrapcan

Awards
  • Established
I lift Mon. thru Thurs. work a physical job (construction), and play baseball about 4 days a week
God maybe this is your body telling you to take it easy. My workout partner is like you, can never slow down, plays hockey all winter, 3 - 4 times a week, and works out like a demon. Sooner or later he just got tired, sore hips and shoulders.

Cissus should help though from what I've read about it, trying it myself.

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
What dose of Cissus are you taking? I've been doing 8 a day for 2.5 wks and my elbow (bursitis type problem) is 99% now. It's been killing me for 8-10 months. I don't think SD would cause anything like this except you may be lifting heavier then normal. I would back off the heavy weights and do more theraputic work for the arm.

Goose7

Awards
Thanks for the responses guys. I do tend to overdo it a bit and when these problems arise I do take time off from lifting. The reason I was thinking about SD or Cissus(usplabs 5-6 caps/day) triggering a flare up is because when i began the SD and Cissus I didn't start lifting heavier or anything, and i had been doing really well pacing myself by not overtraining. I thought someone might have experienced a similar reaction to these compounds. If not I'll continue my treatment with ice and rest.

Basso

Basso

Awards
  • Established
I would up the dose of Cissus until the pain subsides. Takes about 9or10 days to start working so give it some time. From my experience and everyone else's I've read 8 seems to be a sweet spot. Since my pain is gone I've gone to 4 a day for maintenance (and economy). If I start getting any pain again I'm going back to 8+. Cissus is a solid product, I know I'm sold.