help with cholesterol and BP

Get Big or Die

Awards
I need to know what I can take to help lower my cholesterol and bp. Right now I am taking Cinnamon, fish oil and coenzyme Q10, ala. Is there anything else you guys recommend that works. I'm getting ready to start a test prop and cyp cycle and I want to lower my bp and chol. before I start. SD messed my lipids up bad!

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
Hawthorn berries and celery seed will help with blood pressure. Red yeast rice will help with cholesterol.

Get Big or Die

Awards
I will add those supps and see what happens. Thank you so much!

dirtysouthmuscl

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Potassium , L carnitine 500mg, CoQ10 200mg aday. and a good stress vitamin. Garlic

Get Big or Die

Awards
I took SD for 3 weeks at 2 pills a day and also took phera-plex too. Then I took some estrogen blockers for a couple of weeks. My total cholesterol was 226. LDL-199 HDL-8. My blood pressure was 150/101. My total/HDL ratio was 28.3. My triglycerides were 96. I can't find my liver enzymes but I think my ALT was 145 and and the AST was 75.

Get Big or Die

Awards
actually I did and I went and saw him 1 month later and my cholesterol went down to 190 my hdl went to 35. My Bp is still borderline. I will never do another oral cycle again just injections.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I took superdrol for 3 weeks at 2 pills a day and also took phera-plex too. Then I took some estrogen blockers for a couple of weeks. My total cholesterol was 226. LDL-199 HDL-8. My blood pressure was 150/101. My total/HDL ratio was 28.3. My triglycerides were 96. I can't find my liver enzymes but I think my ALT was 145 and and the AST was 75.
holy sh1t HDL of 8?? and a total/HDL ratio of 28.3 is so high it's is almost humorous (i am not trying to make you feel bad - we know these effects are temporary and you'll be ok)

how much PP did you take alongside the SD? (that was obviously a very BAD decision)

how much time since you finished that cycle? and please tell me "estrogen blockers" means a SERM and not an AI like 6-OXO or rebound XT (which arent estrogen blockers but estrogen reducers)

the best thing for lowering cholesterol, IMO, in a diet rich in whole grains. i switched to ALL whole grains and my total chol dropped 50 points in 6 months (from 185 to 132)

and yeah, celery is great for BP.

Get Big or Die

Awards
I've made good improvements and my doctor was not very happy. I've been eating whole grains a lot more and taking my chol and bp supps. I would really watch out for those of you taking SD or any oral. Make sure you get your blood work done.

william3162

Board Supporter
Awards
Fish oil+RYR (with COq10)+sesamin+cardio+diet=significant drop in LDL and triglycerides

yeahright

yeahright

Awards
  • Established
I need to know what I can take to help lower my cholesterol and bp. Right now I am taking Cinnamon, fish oil and coenzyme Q10, ala. Is there anything else you guys recommend that works. I'm getting ready to start a test prop and cyp cycle and I want to lower my bp and chol. before I start. superdrol messed my lipids up bad!

Here ya go, straight from the scientists.

http://mayoclinic.com/health/cholesterol/CL00006