Tren for a year?...or any other aas for that matter?

hamper19

hamper19

The True Warrior is one who conquers oneself
Awards
  • Established
does anyone think thats ok to run tren all year long?  Just reading some posts on other boards and one guy wants to run tren 50-75 mg ed for a year.  also i think test along with it.

Fonz is on week 44 of tren, I think thats exessive personally.

what about yous>?

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Wow:eek: , his nuts must have disappeared after 44 weeks

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Re: Re: Tren for a year?...or any other aas for that matter?

Originally posted by Bobo

Thats says enough right there. Its absurd.
Absurd is being kind :D

Assnine!

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
fonz has been around for a while on various boards, and he seems to be pretty knowledgable. I posted a question asking about post cycle, but it seems they ignore it.

I mean im not an expert, but i just dont know what the point would be of that ****.

i could see maybe 12 weeks tren, most say dont go over 8 or whatever...44 weeks is crazy and so is fuggin 52 weeks. i mean seriously..whats post cycle like for that..or is there even a post cycle...

WYD02

Awards
  • Established
Hope he bought 400lbs of nolva and 12,000 amps of HCG hahahah :D... I dunno how I feel about staying on year round. I know some people who do it. I do know, that it costs quite a bit and that we probably haven't established much on the long term health implications of doing this. I believe those who do this run a heavy load for the standard 8-12 weeks, then bridge for a while, then kick it up again. 44 weeks is almost a year straight... what dosages was he using?

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
"I'm approx on Week 44. Just test(300/week)+tren(75ED) right now."

I dunno man..wonder if he remembers having nuts

2demon2

Awards
fonz has been around for a while on various boards, and he seems to be pretty knowledgable. I posted a question asking about post cycle, but it seems they ignore it.
He probably ignores it because addressing it would force him to look down and consider the marbles between his legs.

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
i dunno, i just remember him from EF and triedia a while ago

im not a fan or anything...lol

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Do a search on him on FG or CEM about his d-bol bridge. Now that was a good time. Ask him if he knows what 17-methyl E2 is. ;)

His theories are full of gaping holes.

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
FG is the board where i got this info from. Im still wondering what they do post cycle..lol..or do they just plan on juicing forever

John Benz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
yeah but its like a huge flame war....bobo had good responses there...guessing thats teh same bobo here?

who knows more...fonz or big cat...you have people saying **** about both of them. I am no biologist, or endorcrinologist or any of that, so pretty much a lot of that **** they say sounds like it should make sense. Personally I agree about the no bridging thing, I think its stupid

WYD02

Awards
  • Established
Either way you cut it, he's out of his mind IMO to stay on a full cycle like that (even though the test is a little low), for practically a year. Lets see what happens when he comes off... :)

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
thats what i mean, they have these theories of running this and that for years or whatever straight,

and only talk about bridging...seems they will never come off...i think its stupid..and none of them seem to compete or anything. I can see pros doing crazy **** like this, but im not sure they even do that.

John Benz

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Big Cat is far more knowledgeable than fonz, plain and simple. But the only one debating in there who maintains a contest level physique year round is Bobo.

When all the dust is settled, I give Bobo's words far more credence than any of the others.

BigPoppaThrilla

Awards
that is way way way to long!!! to run fina

BrKonman

Awards
I'm wondering...

Is he running 52 weeks straight at those dosages, or doing something more like doggcrap's(animal's board) 4 on 2 week cruise 4 on 2 week cruise, etc?

Also, since this is about being on for an excessive length of time and I don't want to start a whole thread for one question: does anyone here know know much about people who run a 4 week on 2 week cruise? Maybe some studies that show 300mg test for 2 weeks, with lots of clomid actually has any beneficial affect, compared to just running indefinitely? If this is too indepth a question, just say so and I'll open up a new thread on it.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Crap, tren for 3 days screwed with me.. :D but from what I have read, that would "alittle suppressive :rolleyes:

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
yeah agree john, i think bobo made more sense then anyone, and the fact he remained calm and didn't feel the need to flame or talk **** or whatever says something also,

if you know you have knowledge, there is no need to get all pissy in a debate.

and BR, hes been on for 44 weeks straight, 75mg/day.

ANd they finally got back to me about post cycle...

"You start thinking about a GH or IGF-1 R3 Long bridge w/ some anavar added in."

what kind of post cycle is that, thats not even "post" cycle, thats just another bridge IMO. THerefore in theory he will never be off.

crazy man.

And my thoughts on the 4 week 2 week crusie thing is that the 4 weeks probably isnt going to shut you down too hard. Im into 2 weeks of fina/4ad transdermal. I don't feel like i have anny suprression whatsoever. So im assuming your saying 300mg/week for the cruise period.

but the way i would think of it, is if your running something for 4 weeks, then are still running something for another 2 weeks whether its low dosage or whatever, its more like 6 week cycle, i think it might be an attempt to justify stayin on for very extended periouids.

again this is all just what i would think is common sense, but im probably way off...

anyone?

wardog

Awards
  • Established
Re: I'm wondering...

Is he running 52 weeks straight at those dosages, or doing something more like doggcrap's(animal's board) 4 on 2 week cruise 4 on 2 week cruise, etc?

Also, since this is about being on for an excessive length of time and I don't want to start a whole thread for one question: does anyone here know know much about people who run a 4 week on 2 week cruise? Maybe some studies that show 300mg test for 2 weeks, with lots of clomid actually has any beneficial affect, compared to just running indefinitely? If this is too indepth a question, just say so and I'll open up a new thread on it.
Well, as far as the 4 on 2 "cruise" we will have more info by the end of the summer on how this theroy works.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Re: Re: I'm wondering...

Well, as far as the 4 on 2 "cruise" we will have more info by the end of the summer on how this theroy works.
Guinea pig!!!! :D :D

hamper19

hamper19

Awards
  • Established
wardog, i think its you and bdc that are doing this crusie thing, what do you plan on running? if you dont mind..lol

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Originally posted by Bobo
His theories are full of gaping holes.

Along with the space under his gerkin... :eek:

Anyone wanting to run/planning to run any anabolic for a year straight, call me.. I'll enjoy being the first to poke fun at your stupidity, and lack of balls.. :)

bigpetefox

bigpetefox

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks, brother!

It's my year-long cycle of celltech/dmso, I think.. ;)

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

raybravo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
as far as fonz being smart , he's smarter than the average guy on the boards for sure , but his smartness has an equal degree of stupidity as u will see from some of those threads , comparing him to bc is simply stupid and for ur info , fonz just lies on evrything , and btw he's 170 pounds right now . so seems like running it that long is catabolic for him ? lol , he's an idiot . anyway , running steroids for so long doesnt mean u have to have shrunk nuts etc , correct blood tests regularly , hcg use etc , and ure just fine . u shud just know what ure doing .