Just my personal opinion about the legally available AAS

1. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.38%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Just my personal opinion about the legally available AAS

I just finished my second cycle of legally available AAS. A few months ago, I did an Ergomax LMG / FiniGenX and SD cycle. What I just finished was a PheraPlex / Prostanazol cycle. The first cycle was pretty good. My PP/Pro cycle was kinda weak.

Neither one compared to either my very first cycle of Andriol / Proviron (brought me from 160 to 185) or my second cycle of Deca ONLY (brought me to 205). My third cycle of Sustanon 250 ONLY did nothing at all, so it was probably fake stuff..

Anyway. To me, I feel these oral combinations are more dangerous than they're worth. I feel they're harder on your body and net less results. Unfortunately, they're the only legal thing available - so many people take the risks. It's too bad that the illegal AAS, which are safer, cannot be obtained legally.

2. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.69%

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Tolerance
    I just finished my second cycle of legally available AAS. A few months ago, I did an Ergomax LMG / FiniGenX and SD cycle. What I just finished was a PheraPlex / Prostanazol cycle. The first cycle was pretty good. My PP/Pro cycle was kinda weak.

Neither one compared to either my very first cycle of Andriol / Proviron (brought me from 160 to 185) or my second cycle of Deca ONLY (brought me to 205). My third cycle of Sustanon 250 ONLY did nothing at all, so it was probably fake stuff..

Anyway. To me, I feel these oral combinations are more dangerous than they're worth. I feel they're harder on your body and net less results. Unfortunately, they're the only legal thing available - so many people take the risks. It's too bad that the illegal AAS, which are safer, cannot be obtained legally.
    FWIW, most people do very well on their first couple cycles, and especially the first.

What was your dosing on the Andriol? You do mean the Test in Oil suspension gels, not Anadrol, right? I was under the impression you had to mega dose it to see results....and the Proviron just kept the Estro sides at bay, and did little for size...so 20lbs. on Andriol...wow....would like to hear more about tha.
  3. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    67.38%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Yes, Andriol. I just so happened to respond really well to it.. I had just turned 18 years old and I started with one pill per day and progressed to two. I know that's a very small dosage.. I probably didn't gain 20lbs of lean body mass but I grew enough to get a lot of "you're on steroids" remarks from people I knew. I had about 2 years of serious training in by the time I started that cycle.
    •   

4. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    46.69%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Zero Tolerance
    Yes, Andriol. I just so happened to respond really well to it.. I had just turned 18 years old and I started with one pill per day and progressed to two. I know that's a very small dosage.. I probably didn't gain 20lbs of lean body mass but I grew enough to get a lot of "you're on steroids" remarks from people I knew. I had about 2 years of serious training in by the time I started that cycle.
    ALthough I agree to most of what your saying I think your lack of results can be partially attributed to you starting anabolics when you were 18. Not to mention you went from test to deca, then Ergomax. You see what Im saying here. I wouldn't expect someone in your position to see a whole lot of results.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  231 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.87%

18 years old and taking this stuff..
  6. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.13%

i agree 100%, ive been taking steroids on and off now for about six years, cycling correctly of course, never had any harsh side effects until i tried started taking superdrol. My third week into it i was brought to the er because of serious preasure in my head neck and chest, my blood preasure was 178/112, and my heart rate was 150. Im not trying to scare anyone away from sd, or other phs, i also tried alris max lmg, it worked great, and no one really knows long term effects of all these methylated drugs, its all pretty new. I say stick with the real deal
  7. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    35.28%

Quote Originally Posted by juiced!
    i agree 100%, ive been taking steroids on and off now for about six years, cycling correctly of course, never had any harsh side effects until i tried started taking superdrol. My third week into it i was brought to the er because of serious preasure in my head neck and chest, my blood preasure was 178/112, and my heart rate was 150. Im not trying to scare anyone away from sd, or other phs, i also tried alris max lmg, it worked great, and no one really knows long term effects of all these methylated drugs, its all pretty new. I say stick with the real deal
    Yeah...SD is some pretty harsh stuff. I'll be getting rid of my 3 bottles.
  8. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'10"  180 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    87.34%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting Authority

Yep, SD and I did not get along at ALL.

What the market has been sorely lacking since the last ban are any decent transdermals.
  9. Idiot Savant
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    91.92%
    Achievements Activity ProActivity AuthorityPosting ProPosting AuthorityPosting Veteran

Quote Originally Posted by bioman
    Yep, superdrol and I did not get along at ALL.

What the market has been sorely lacking since the last ban are any decent transdermals.
    I couldn't agree more. More non-methyls and base transdermals would really help elevate some of the harsher sides.
    ~ Nothing can kill the Grimace!!

10. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    21%

I think you have to qualify any and all supplements. It takes a lot of trial and error to see what works best. You have to establish clear goals as to what you need to accomplish versus the risks. There will always be some experimenting that results in negative side effects with little positive return.
    The controlled anabolics have proven effacy with well documented studies of both anabolism and side effects.
    Most of the stuff that is avalible to us was created specifically to be non prescription. These supps are beta tested by the end user market The supps were designed and marketed for people without a source for controlled anabolic steroids. The fact that they promote any anabolic effect is really secondary.
    This is just a natural progression of any market were there is a restriction applied to a previously open market. Most of the steroids developed over the past 20 years were designed as to "not be detected" by drug testing first, then to promote anabolism secondary and finally to have a " low health risk."
    Safe drugs like deca are easily detectable so they are scrapped for short acting more heptatoxic alternatives that are undectable. Oral turnibal is a good example. Thankfully members of this board are willing to take some risks so that we can get stuff like halodrol. Thanks guys!
  11. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    31.69%

I just can't believe someone reacted so well to such a low dose of test....I know guys that take 10 andriols a day when they run out of Injectable,a nd they say its crap...

Not doubting you, just saying you're really lucky.
  12. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.22%

Quote Originally Posted by Siznoyton
    I just can't believe someone reacted so well to such a low dose of test....I know guys that take 10 andriols a day when they run out of Injectable,a nd they say its crap...

Not doubting you, just saying you're really lucky.
    It is odd, some people respond real well to andriol. I guess the delivery method just works well for some people, but not most.
  13. Banned
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    3.59%
    Achievements Posting Pro

andriol is funny that way - everyone who's taken it either loves it or hates it.

i'm looking forward to brewing mine up next cycle, actually. mmm castor oil.

after they pack on the first 30 or 40 pounds with juice, people are surprised to find that it's harder to grow when you're 220 versus 180. imagine that.
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    19.25%

i agree with all of this. The risk/reward benefit is not worth it for these products. PP/HD/ZOL are all weak to me. SD is a great product but it kicks your ass in more ways than one. I am so glad these products are yanked because 90% of the users out there don't even know the term PCT let alone milk thistle or RYR. They double dose this crap and drink on it. Then when they gain there 5 pounds of water, they walk around the gym with there chest puffed out like King F**kin Kong.

RIP Crappy orals!
  15. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    82.3%

i got no sides on superdrol...its the best stuff i've ever taken...
  16. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    40.39%

Quote Originally Posted by Campeon
    i got no sides on superdrol...its the best stuff i've ever taken...
    I like SD so far.

I had immediate increase in sense of well being and energy.
  17. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.27%

i blew up more from superdrol then i did with sust a few years ago..

going on a deca/sust/dbol cycle soon. cant effin wait!
  18. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    7.78%

Quote Originally Posted by ripped22
    i agree with all of this. The risk/reward benefit is not worth it for these products. PP/HD/ZOL are all weak to me. superdrol is a great product but it kicks your ass in more ways than one. I am so glad these products are yanked because 90% of the users out there don't even know the term post cycle therapy let alone milk thistle or RYR. They double dose this crap and drink on it. Then when they gain there 5 pounds of water, they walk around the gym with there chest puffed out like King F**kin Kong.

RIP Crappy orals!
    errrrr.. sounds like me when i did my first cycle ever. but i've changed god damn it! i've changed!
  19. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'6"  260 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.26%

Quote Originally Posted by Rage (SoCal)
    Yeah...superdrol is some pretty harsh stuff. I'll be getting rid of my 3 bottles.
    Is it okay to sell these products at this point in time? I may have to unload a few bottles of SD because I bought more than I will end up using. [Note: I am NOT trying to sell anything here.]
  20. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.49%

Quote Originally Posted by WheyGood
    Is it okay to sell these products at this point in time? I may have to unload a few bottles of superdrol because I bought more than I will end up using. [Note: I am NOT trying to sell anything here.]
    Yeah why not.
  21. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.42%
    Achievements Posting Pro

PP made me shed like a mofo..

M1t was pure torture and water...back pumps were ridiculously painfull.

SD made my piss dark orange and really didnt respond to it that well.

On my first Test E/dbol cycle now. Only a week in a half in but no sides really...except a little bloat. No where near the bloat from M1t. I still have some 3 bottles I stocked up on before the ban. Not sure why I am keeping them I wont touch that crap ever again.
  22. King Kong
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.02%

Quote Originally Posted by ryano
    PP made me shed like a mofo..

M1t was pure torture and water...back pumps were ridiculously painfull.

superdrol made my piss dark orange and really didnt respond to it that well.

On my first Test E/dbol cycle now. Only a week in a half in but no sides really...except a little bloat. No where near the bloat from M1t. I still have some 3 bottles I stocked up on before the ban. Not sure why I am keeping them I wont touch that crap ever again.
    So I take it your gonna be sticking to the real stuff from now on?
  23. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.22%

Quote Originally Posted by NickyNoNames
    i blew up more from superdrol then i did with sust a few years ago..

going on a deca/sust/dbol cycle soon. cant effin wait!
    Sustanon is another hit or miss 'roid. Sounds great on paper, but unless you dose it like a faster acting ester you really don't get the most out of it, so might as well go for cypionate.
  24. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.13%

have any of u guys heard of or tried kilo sports trenadrol?
  25. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.42%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by idunk42
    So I take it your gonna be sticking to the real stuff from now on?
    Its still early! But yeah me thinks soo.

I feel better/safer knowing that this stuff has been around for longer. I think the gains will be better as well.

I want to be big dammit ..but not too f*#king tired and sick to enjoy it!
  26. Registered User
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    29.42%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Quote Originally Posted by juiced!
    have any of u guys heard of or tried kilo sports trenadrol?
    Never heard of it. This stuff comes out faster than I can keep up with it.
  27. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    68.27%

Quote Originally Posted by CDB
    Sustanon is another hit or miss 'roid. Sounds great on paper, but unless you dose it like a faster acting ester you really don't get the most out of it, so might as well go for cypionate.
    yea, didnt know much back then. gona inject the sust thinking EOD
  28. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.67%

I did Superdrol last year @ 10mg per day and was up from 178 to 189 pounds in 3 weeks. My 2 month post-cycle lipid levels were in the excellent range as well as liver values. My cycle was logged on this forum and I used a ton of anicilliary supps and did a very thorough PCT.

As for retention... I actually surpassed that weight and got up to 195 pounds on a cycle I did two months after that with Ergomax/Prostanozol (I dropped Prostan as I found it worthless) and a week of 10mg Superdrol at the end.

I dropped from that 195 to low 190s then ending up taking 2 months off the gym several months down the line and fell back to 178 pounds. I'm currently back up to 187 pounds after about 3 months back in all natural on a strict bulk diet... so I think my first Superdrol cycle locked in my set point a bit higher as I feel I made it back up fairly easily.

May do a Pheraplex / SD cycle later this year and see how it goes. It's been 7 months since the end of my Ergomax based cycle so all that is left is to get some pre-cycle blood work drawn up and to get everything together. In retrospect the only thing I would change would be doing the second cycle only two months later, I will always wait longer in the future -- I didn't feel anything negative but I think it's just a good idea to wait longer and that my gains on the second cycle were severely compromised due to the timing.
  29. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.77%

Quote Originally Posted by thanatopsis
    I did Superdrol last year @ 10mg per day and was up from 178 to 189 pounds in 3 weeks. My 2 month post-cycle lipid levels were in the excellent range as well as liver values. My cycle was logged on this forum and I used a ton of anicilliary supps and did a very thorough post cycle therapy.

As for retention... I actually surpassed that weight and got up to 195 pounds on a cycle I did two months after that with Ergomax/Prostanozol (I dropped Prostan as I found it worthless) and a week of 10mg Superdrol at the end.

I dropped from that 195 to low 190s then ending up taking 2 months off the gym several months down the line and fell back to 178 pounds. I'm currently back up to 187 pounds after about 3 months back in all natural on a strict bulk diet... so I think my first Superdrol cycle locked in my set point a bit higher as I feel I made it back up fairly easily.

May do a Pheraplex / superdrol cycle later this year and see how it goes. It's been 7 months since the end of my Ergomax based cycle so all that is left is to get some pre-cycle blood work drawn up and to get everything together. In retrospect the only thing I would change would be doing the second cycle only two months later, I will always wait longer in the future -- I didn't feel anything negative but I think it's just a good idea to wait longer and that my gains on the second cycle were severely compromised due to the timing.
    Sounds like addiction in the making.
  30. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.67%

Quote Originally Posted by bbuild
    Sounds like addiction in the making.
    I don't think so, I trained for 5 years or so natural before doing my first cycle (the two I mentioned are my only two to date). I haven't touched anything for 7 full months and by the time I get around to the aforementioned Pheraplex/Superdrol cycle it'll be 8-9 months out.

With the great results of my current all natural bulk diet and exercise program I doubt I will opt to continue after the next cycle, that should raise my "set point" up enough so that I can hold around 200 pounds assuming my current BF % and preferably 185 pounds with significantly lower body fat -- which is my goal.

Either way I'm looking at maybe 1 - 2 more and I'll be out of the anabolics game save for the possibility of HRT when I'm over 50
  31. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.04%

strange, i responded great to SD. After all said and done i must of gone up 22 24 lb. and kept all of it, as i am 260lb right now. Strength went up like mad as well....and kept most of that too, as I warm up with 315 of 8 before i got into a 4 set bench press routine. So i must say it worked fo me. But i agree on the fact that the BP is way up there, and whats worse is that it stays there, long after cycle. I had Blood work done while on SD and 4 weeks after i was off, and the BP was only 5 points lower then while on, plus the cholesterol was up, and i dont know y that happend, but other then that no other sides .

Similar Forum Threads

1. I need some opinions about my next cycle
    By RockMam in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 7
    Last Post: 11-07-2005, 04:37 PM
  2. Just curious about the law
    By skumster225 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 11-16-2004, 09:36 AM
  3. Opinions about the Presidential Debate
    By DieTrying in forum General Chat
    Replies: 91