SD with no PCT?? - AnabolicMinds.com

SD with no PCT??

1. New Member

SD with no PCT??

i had a couple buddies that ran 4 week cycle of superdrol. they ran a pct without nolva and seemed to be fine and they kept most of their gains. i had another buddy run a 4 week cycle with no pct at all and he seems fine also. i know its dumb to not run a pct but i was wondring how essential nolva is, i know everyone recomends it but can you be fine with out it?

2. King Kong

Quote Originally Posted by big john stud
    i had a couple buddies that ran 4 week cycle of superdrol. they ran a pct without nolva and seemed to be fine and they kept most of their gains. i had another buddy run a 4 week cycle with no pct at all and he seems fine also. i know its dumb to not run a pct but i was wondring how essential nolva is, i know everyone recomends it but can you be fine with out it?
    IMO, nolva is very essential. Just because these guys didnt notice any side effects on the outside, that doesnt mean that there isnt anything going on inside. There's no sense in not using it. Its cheap, so there's no execuse not to.
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  231 lbs.

You might want to try the Post Cycle section in this forum instead of here in Anabolics...and do a little searching before asking this,It has been asked and addressed numerous times..
    •   

4. Registered User

you should probably consider finding some new buddies......
  5. ClintCanada

Quote Originally Posted by big john stud

I'm doing a cycle of SuperVol (superdrol) right now.
    I've got a thread started to post my results if you're interested, but anywho, at the very MINIMUM, you've got to purchase the Nolva before hand, in case you start getting gyno at which point you won't have time to place an order etc.. So if you've already got it, use it.
    Doing superdrol without a serm on hand is risky
  6. New Member

there have been some cases of people getting delayed gyno from non pct with compounds like sd/pp/ergo. my suggestion would be spend 50 and get some trib/nolva.
  7. Board Supporter

I would recommend you to stay away from those fools.
  8. Board Sponsor

Wait, I believe this thread was closed yesterday... Ahh yes it was for the reason of Absolute ridiculousness!!! Tell yourself, oops I mean your friends PCT is essential.
  9. Banned

Your friends are absolute f*cking idiots. PCT is a MUST!
  10. New Member

here ssomething to take into consideration, you think your friends are gonna say to you, yea im really ****ed after that cycle. I was with my girl last nigth and i couldnt even get it started i was thouroghly ashamed. I doubt it. They are gonna keep most of the **** to themselves. My point is just because they look adn say they are fine doesnt mean a damn thing when whats wrong with you could jeaopardize thier manhood in others eyes.
  11. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Apowerz6
    Wait, I believe this thread was closed yesterday... Ahh yes it was for the reason of Absolute ridiculousness!!!
    He triple posted. I closed the other two and now this one for the reason you stated.

Similar Forum Threads

1. SD 2weeks no PCT
    By heckler7 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-26-2010, 11:51 PM
  2. Tren Xtreme with no pct for 5 months
    By Tinyloco in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 33
    Last Post: 02-28-2010, 12:00 AM
  3. Replies: 31
    Last Post: 05-15-2007, 02:54 PM
  4. SD with no PCT??