SD with no PCT??

big john stud

Awards
i had a couple buddies that ran 4 week cycle of superdrol. they ran a pct without nolva and seemed to be fine and they kept most of their gains. i had another buddy run a 4 week cycle with no pct at all and he seems fine also. i know its dumb to not run a pct but i was wondring how essential nolva is, i know everyone recomends it but can you be fine with out it?

idunk42

King Kong
Awards
  • Established
i had a couple buddies that ran 4 week cycle of superdrol. they ran a pct without nolva and seemed to be fine and they kept most of their gains. i had another buddy run a 4 week cycle with no pct at all and he seems fine also. i know its dumb to not run a pct but i was wondring how essential nolva is, i know everyone recomends it but can you be fine with out it?
IMO, nolva is very essential. Just because these guys didnt notice any side effects on the outside, that doesnt mean that there isnt anything going on inside. There's no sense in not using it. Its cheap, so there's no execuse not to.

raider1

raider1

Awards
You might want to try the Post Cycle section in this forum instead of here in Anabolics...and do a little searching before asking this,It has been asked and addressed numerous times..
:yawn:

myfathersboy

Awards
  • Established
you should probably consider finding some new buddies......:frustrate

ClintCanada

I'm doing a cycle of SuperVol (superdrol) right now.
I've got a thread started to post my results if you're interested, but anywho, at the very MINIMUM, you've got to purchase the Nolva before hand, in case you start getting gyno at which point you won't have time to place an order etc.. So if you've already got it, use it.
Doing superdrol without a serm on hand is risky :nono:

BLANE

Awards
  • Established
there have been some cases of people getting delayed gyno from non pct with compounds like sd/pp/ergo. my suggestion would be spend 50 and get some trib/nolva.

william3162

Board Supporter
Awards
I would recommend you to stay away from those fools.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Wait, I believe this thread was closed yesterday... Ahh yes it was for the reason of Absolute ridiculousness!!! Tell yourself, oops I mean your friends PCT is essential.

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Your friends are absolute f*cking idiots. PCT is a MUST!

rmda

Awards
here ssomething to take into consideration, you think your friends are gonna say to you, yea im really ****ed after that cycle. I was with my girl last nigth and i couldnt even get it started i was thouroghly ashamed. I doubt it. They are gonna keep most of the **** to themselves. My point is just because they look adn say they are fine doesnt mean a damn thing when whats wrong with you could jeaopardize thier manhood in others eyes.

B5150

B5150

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Wait, I believe this thread was closed yesterday... Ahh yes it was for the reason of Absolute ridiculousness!!!
He triple posted. I closed the other two and now this one for the reason you stated.