Does mega- TRN really compair to real tren

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
I have been searching this board but cant find any post on how effective mega-trn is compaired to to real tren in terms of fatloss?? Does it really work as good as real fina??

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have been searching this board but cant find any post on how effective mega-trn is compaired to to real tren in terms of fatloss?? Does it really work as good as real fina??
IMO it is definetly like a low dose tren,but it would be untruthful if i said it was as good as real fina,but i got great results from it,in a 30 day cycle at 6mgs a day,i lost 7-8 pounds of fat and gained about 5 pounds lean muscle and it was well retained post-cycle to,but my diet was very strict and i was on thermos also,so take it for what it is worth.But m-trn is definetly my favorite designer.:woohoo:

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Nobody can honestly tell you that one is stronger than the other because mega-trn has not been out long enough to know the most effective dose. mg per mg mega-trn is obviously stronger since I seriously doubt anybody getting **** off of 4mgs of fina. By the time the best dosing of mega-trn is known it will probably already be extinct.

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
In a few searches Ive done on tren[not the real stuff mtrn] they seem to put max lmg[not ergo] in the same catagory. they say its just weaker.now Ive run max 3-4 times and while my strength went up and I gained muscle I also gained fat[on a clean diet]what I would realy like to do is gain muscle and lose fat is mtrn good at this?:food:

Work

Awards
I'm interested in this as well as I'm cutting and don't want to put any fat on at all.
Has anyone gotten night sweats from mega-TRN? That seems to be one of the signature qualities of Fina.

thesinner

thesinner

Recovering AXoholic
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
M-trn might help, but the big thing is proper exercise and diet. I'm on cycle right now with the stuff, my diet got a little sloppy one week, and I put on some weight where I didn't want it.

Supps aren't gonna do it alone, bro, you have to work with them.

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
M-trn might help, but the big thing is proper exercise and diet. I'm on cycle right now with the stuff, my diet got a little sloppy one week, and I put on some weight where I didn't want it.

Supps aren't gonna do it alone, bro, you have to work with them.
Right on man!! I agree I am a certified nutritionist and CPT ( cpt through ACE) For the past eight years... I have been using AAS for the past three years . I have done six cycles in the afore mentioned time. I use mostly test, deca and winny. I have not had much faith in legal supplements do to the high liver toxicty but a few of my buddys have had good results using them so I am now starting to focus some research on them. I hear alot of good thing about Mega-TRN and that is close to fina. So thats why I posted this to get some feedback from you gus that are using it. I am mostly intersted in its fat buring properties that I am hearing about.. Thanks for your feedback!!! I have finaplix -H pellets and a kit to convert it with but a buddy of mine said to just try the mega-trn first and I would be happy ( I also have three bottles of mega-TRN). I am using it with a prop cycle . Again just want to know what guys on here that have used mega-trn and fina thought if the results were similar????

mercedesdd

Awards
  • Established
LOL. No, It was just that my answer was totally screwed by Ripped's response. LOL
And I would use the Trn first and save the Fina.
Right on man!! Thanks for the input!!!!:thumbsup:

skull

skull

Awards
  • Established
I have 1 bottle of the original alri mtrn that Im saving for future use I got too cool it for a while [I had a problem with my prostate using the new venom-seems better now 1st time in 41 years I had any problem like that] they say that real tren is very hard on prostate any problems with mtrn?And I guess its fair to say that max lmg is not even close to the other two. :thumbsup: