• Established
hhhmmm, should i do this?

wk1: Phera@30mg, Xmass@40mg, 4AD@250mg TD
wk2: Phera@30mg, Xmass@80mg, 4AD@250mg TD
wk3: Phera@30mg, Xmass@120mg, 4AD@250mg TD
wk4: TRN@4mg, 4AD@300mg TD
wk5: TRN@6mg, 4AD@400mg TD
wk6: TRN@6mg, 4AD@600mg TD

i can possibly throw some zol into the mix, either from start to finish, or go week 3-6.

i need some suggestions on whether or not i should run phera for an extra week, equaling four weeks of total time on with the Phera, and if i can possibly run TRN@8mg with 4AD@400mg TD for week 6, instead of TRN@6mg and 4AD@600mg????????

I will start a log of the decided cycle beginning on May22.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
didn't you just do a PH cycle or something?

smokey the bear

smokey the bear

Awards
  • Established
didn't you just do a PH cycle or something?
Ya i am a few weeks into pct right now, actually today was my last day of SERMS so i only have one more week of pct left with ATD@50mg ..then im gonna chill for a few more weeks, then i will be back with this soon to be decided cycle.:burger:

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Ya i am a few weeks into pct right now, actually today was my last day of SERMS so i only have one more week of pct left with ATD@50mg ..then im gonna chill for a few more weeks, then i will be back with this soon to be decided cycle.:burger:
hmmmmm....:blink:

smokey the bear

smokey the bear

Awards
  • Established
The way its planned as of now is; 4 on, 5 off, 6 on, rest of year off. I'm 2 weeks into pct from a pretty mild cycle, i get my blood work (full liver panel+total/free/testosterone/estrodiol) back next Tuesday. i am running these cycles so close together because i am trying to bulk as much as possible before football season begins. i will put it this way, i am 6'1" 215lbs and i play defensive line....im very undersized as it is and as much mass accumulation as possible is probably best..

Rage (SoCal)

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
The way its planned as of now is; 4 on, 5 off, 6 on, rest of year off. I'm 2 weeks into pct from a pretty mild cycle, i get my blood work (full liver panel+total/free/testosterone/estrodiol) back next Tuesday. i am running these cycles so close together because i am trying to bulk as much as possible before football season begins. i will put it this way, i am 6'1" 215lbs and i play defensive line....im very undersized as it is and as much mass accumulation as possible is probably best..
Sounds like you should have just done a true AAS cycle for 12 weeks.

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hmm you are VERY undersized for Defensive Line, unless you play in High School. And if thats the case, you shouldnt be using any oral steroids.

smokey the bear

smokey the bear

Awards
  • Established
Hmm you are VERY undersized for Defensive Line, unless you play in High School. And if thats the case, you shouldnt be using any oral steroids.
Its not a matter of the size of the dog in the fight, its a matter of the fight in the dog. i run a high 4.6 40, and have crazy explosive power off the line. I'm also a defensive end, so i am able to go into coverage and run all kinds of stunts depending on formation etc.. in high school i received all empire, all league, all metro(bay-area), and nomination for all state honors at the defensive end position. i am two years out and playing at the junior college level ( i think we were like 5th in the nation last year). there is no drug testing policy either.. so as for the cycle, any suggestions???

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
do a longer injectable cycle later on, when blood panels show you are nicely recovered. You are more liable to retain the mass on a longer cycle. You should want to retain it, instead of fluctuate using these short pulse oral cycles.

You do have long enough to recover, and run a 12 weeker, right? Even if your cycle goes into the season, you said there is no testing policy.

Alas I am also very biased and will always recommend injectable cycles. ;)

DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Its not a matter of the size of the dog in the fight, its a matter of the fight in the dog. i run a high 4.6 40, and have crazy explosive power off the line. I'm also a defensive end, so i am able to go into coverage and run all kinds of stunts depending on formation etc.. in high school i received all empire, all league, all metro(bay-area), and nomination for all state honors at the defensive end position. i am two years out and playing at the junior college level ( i think we were like 5th in the nation last year). there is no drug testing policy either.. so as for the cycle, any suggestions???
If your only two years out... that would make you 19/20?

Adams

smokey the bear

smokey the bear

Awards
  • Established
I knew this would come up eventually, i am 19. unfortunately i began using pro hormones at 16. i practiced some moderation when first starting these chems. i made a few dumb mistake(like starting so early) but luckily in my youth my body was able to withstand the abuse and normalize. i took 9 months off in 2005 to get ever thing back to normal. i cannot take back the mistakes i have made in the past. I have taken all the precautions i could think of,(blood tests, UA and BP test while on cycle) and utilize protectants and proper pct(milk thistle/NAC/ALA, celery seed/hawthorn berry) also using SERMs and AI's post cycle. no matter what precaution that i take, i know it is not very wise at my age to be inducing such fluctuation in my hormones. I have informed my doctor of my past experience, and he has worked with me to take the steps necessary to insure optimal safety and recovery on and off cycle.

As far as injecting, i am a bit weary. i know it is probably safer, and definitely more effective than orals, but i chose to avoid them until later on in life (30's or so) if i ever even use them. the combination of orals with a trans dermal should and has worked for me.

smokey the bear

smokey the bear

Awards
  • Established
do a longer injectable cycle later on, when blood panels show you are nicely recovered. You are more liable to retain the mass on a longer cycle. You should want to retain it, instead of fluctuate using these short pulse oral cycles.

You do have long enough to recover, and run a 12 weeker, right? Even if your cycle goes into the season, you said there is no testing policy.

Alas I am also very biased and will always recommend injectable cycles. ;)
if i was to run a 12 week inject, which i know i wont, then i would have a week or so overlap into the season, and would still be doing pct by the time of my first game. having my heart rate through the roof for hours with hormonal anabolic in my system seems to make me worry about heart problems. so, my plan is to be done with pct a few weeks before the first game and onto all natural performance enhancing supplements during the season(cissus,CEE,citruline malate...)

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
I take it all back, I'm sorry Smokey, but you are too young for me to give you any input in good conscience. I myself made the same mistakes at your age and I kick myself for it to this day.

Good luck with your pursuit of Football and be smart.

smokey the bear

smokey the bear

Awards
  • Established
I take it all back, I'm sorry Smokey, but you are too young for me to give you any input in good conscience. I myself made the same mistakes at your age and I kick myself for it to this day.

Good luck with your pursuit of Football and be smart.
i totaly understand, thanks anyways bro.

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Smokey, Please don't post anymore in the anabolic section or ask about them until you turn 21. Sorry but that is the policy and we are sticking to it..

Status
Not open for further replies.