the Big Q Time...1ad/4ad..PP...SD...MegaTRN

fritzer

fritzer

Awards
  • Established
Alright guys we had a lot of talk on my other forum about a good first time cycle for me...it came down to pheraplex 10/20/20/30 or 1Ad/4AD....BUT

now i got halodrol or Mega-TRN/Mega-Zol

SO... i am 6'5 227lbs 9% today...

i had one bad cycle experience...now i am wondering what (in your expert opinion) is the best first cycle for me? out of this stuff... can be 2-6 weeks long, i have all the PCT needs (clomid, dhea, nolva, rebound XT, tribulus, fenugreek) that is going to be cut and paste Dr. D style so lets worry about the cycle.

Mega-TRN
Mega-Zol
Methoxy-TST
1AD
4AD (transdermal, sublingual, oral)
Pheraplex
Superdrol
Halodrol 50

Thats what i am looking at... what is best first time...
Pheraplex seems simple, but 1AD/4AD is old school, tried and tested and true. Halodrol-50 seems OK, Mega-TRN/Mega-ZOl i have heard nothing but good things!?!?!?!?!

i can't make up my mind. i read so much and i just can't help me!

smokey the bear

smokey the bear

Awards
  • Established
no matter what you go with make sure your first cycle is non-methylated. IMO your first cycle should be done with substances that are on the 'safer side' as far as androgenic and estrogenic sides...make sure you have an 'on'cycle AI for estro... you didn't mention it but 19nordiol/4ad would probably be your best bet. .but with the things you've mentioned, ponder these cycles:

1-1AD/4AD both trans dermal (+ an on cycle AI)
2-4AD/TRN trans/oral
3-1AD/TST trans/oral
4-1AD/ZOL trans/oral
5-TST/TRN oral
6-TRN/ZOL oral

Something from those choices would probably be best. save the methyls for after you make it through your first cycle and get pct blood work. if your looking fine after your liver panel results get back, then you can go from there with methylated products if you wish..

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
fritzer - what is this, like the 5th thread you've started asking the same stuff?

you gonna post before and afters? what are your goals anyways?

Grassroots082

Grassroots082

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I would go with 4AD/1AD myself.