Steroid Cycles For Tennis - AnabolicMinds.com

Steroid Cycles For Tennis

1. New Member

Steroid Cycles For Tennis

Hi, I have a question about some possible steroid cycles for a professional tennis player. I would like to get some examples as far as first, second, third and so on, cycles should go. Also, if you could include all the necessary supporting/enhancing supplements that should go along with the AAS as well as timing and dosages, that would be perfect. What would the proper PCT have to be? Through incorporating steroids into his regimen, a tennis player would look for these benefits:

1. Overall Body Strength

2. Speed

3. Endurance (that is a big one)

4. Ability to recover quickly after heavy exercise

5. Increase in lean body mass, with emphasis on legs

6. NOT looking to get a huge increase in muscle volume. (I think this is the main diff from your typical steroid cycle)

I hope I can get input from as many knowledgeable people as possible. In fact, hopefully, through this discussion, the majority of experienced bodybuilders here can come to a common consensus regarding such cycles for this particular sport. One more important thing to add: it is a given that this person has had a great deal of previous training experience including physical conditioning for many years prior, also he would be following a clean diet, and such person would be constantly (5-6 days a week, 3-4 hours a day) put through very hard training (tennis as well as conditioning). I am looking forward to learning as much as possible. Thanks!!

2. Board Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by zawodwiec
    Hi, I have a question about some possible steroid cycles for a professional tennis player. I would like to get some examples as far as first, second, third and so on, cycles should go. Also, if you could include all the necessary supporting/enhancing supplements that should go along with the AAS as well as timing and dosages, that would be perfect. What would the proper PCT have to be? Through incorporating steroids into his regimen, a tennis player would look for these benefits:

1. Overall Body Strength

2. Speed

6. NOT looking to get a huge increase in muscle volume. (I think this is the main diff from your typical steroid cycle)

I hope I can get input from as many knowledgeable people as possible. In fact, hopefully, through this discussion, the majority of experienced bodybuilders here can come to a common consensus regarding such cycles for this particular sport. One more important thing to add: it is a given that this person has had a great deal of previous training experience including physical conditioning for many years prior, also he would be following a clean diet, and such person would be constantly (5-6 days a week, 3-4 hours a day) put through very hard training (tennis as well as conditioning). I am looking forward to learning as much as possible. Thanks!!

It would take forever to list (and type) all of the possibilities. Perhaps you should
  3. Board Supporter

1. Overall Body Strength

2. Speed

This board isn't here for us to do YOUR research. If you have a cycle idea, than post that and you will get some help. No one here is going to make a schedule for you.
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  231 lbs.

I heard eating a mix of Panther and Lemon Shark helps.
  5. Board Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by snakebyte05
    This board isn't here for us to do YOUR research. If you have a cycle idea, than post that and you will get some help. No one here is going to make a schedule for you.
    RIght.
    I mean, you havent even mentioned any compounds you have considered, which leads me to beleive you havent considered anything.

Your a long way from doing ANYTHING.
    Plus, why would you need to use for tennis?? (maybe a dumb question, but I used to play tennis,.. speed, strength,.. those you can get in the Gym; which Im also assuming is some place you dont go either)

Sorry If I come off mean- you just picked a bay day to post like that. There have been a few threads today about people using things they know nothing about,..
  6. Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.

This is strictly off the cuff, and I wouldn't tell many people, but you seem like a down cat, so here it is..You take the still beating testicles of a recently injected bull, pulverize, then boil them and place them in sterile solution..Break open every capsule of one 90ct bottle of Superdrol and place the powder in the solution..This solution only works if you pin yourself with 25 guage pins, and only in the upper left portion of your right earlobe..Delete this directly after you read it becuase I don't want my secret out..Kay?..Kay
  7. King Kong

Quote Originally Posted by Ubiquitous
    I heard eating a mix of Panther and Lemon Shark helps.
  8. New Member

Alright, I did not mean to make all you guys angry through that post. Sorry if I did. I am new to the forum, so next time I'll know how to proceed about finding out information. I have done a considerable amount of research on the subject..and you are right, I am quite new to the topic of steroids. I will do much more research and I'll get back to you with what I find for you to critique.

Now, on another note...

"RIght.
    I mean, you havent even mentioned any compounds you have considered, which leads me to beleive you havent considered anything.

Plus, why would you need to use for tennis?? (maybe a dumb question, but I used to play tennis,.. speed, strength,.. those you can get in the Gym; which Im also assuming is some place you dont go either)"

LOL I just have to respond to that. First of all, I DON'T need anything. Now, if your question is "why would a professional tennis player need anything?", then you clearly have no clue about this sport as it is today. You say you used to play tennis... judging from your question, the most you could have done is attempt to hit a ball with your racquet a few times. And yeah, I have been combining playing highest level of college tennis with my passion for bodybuilding for two years now, yet somehow it never occurred to me to go to "the Gym". Thanks for your suggestion. hahaha.

But either way, I will research the matter thoroughly and get back to the board with something that you can actually critique. Thanks
  9. Board Supporter

Alright, I did not mean to make all you guys angry through that post. Sorry if I did. I am new to the forum, so next time I'll know how to proceed about finding out information. I have done a considerable amount of research on the subject..and you are right, I am quite new to the topic of steroids. I will do much more research and I'll get back to you with what I find for you to critique.

Now, on another note...

"RIght.

Plus, why would you need to use for tennis?? (maybe a dumb question, but I used to play tennis,.. speed, strength,.. those you can get in the Gym; which Im also assuming is some place you dont go either)"

LOL I just have to respond to that. First of all, I DON'T need anything. Now, if your question is "why would a professional tennis player need anything?", then you clearly have no clue about this sport as it is today. You say you used to play tennis... judging from your question, the most you could have done is attempt to hit a ball with your racquet a few times. And yeah, I have been combining playing highest level of college tennis with my passion for bodybuilding for two years now, yet somehow it never occurred to me to go to "the Gym". Thanks for your suggestion. hahaha.

But either way, I will research the matter thoroughly and get back to the board with something that you can actually critique. Thanks
    Look at this! First, I was supposed to know he works out,.. I must have missed your routine in your posting.
    Second, If you dont NEED anything, .. then I gues syour talent is enough,.. even at "the highest level".
    You never mentioned PROFESSIONAL tennis. Either way,..
    And, yes, I used to play tennis- I didnt aspire to be great,.. but I played for a few years, and still do now and then. . The difference is I know you dont know a thing about me, so I cant think of a reason I would give a Sh!t if you said I probably couldnt hit a ball over the net; great call there ,as you know as much about me as I did you...but anyways.

I keep my question as to why you would need anabolics for tennis because clearly, you are under the assumption that taking anabolics will improve your game. Well, the answer is NO. You wont hit the ball more accurately, put better spin on it or even anticipate the others player next move better using steriods. You may just want to beat the 145+mph serve Rod**** made against Fedder at Winbelton, but who knows.

Listen,.. yes. Do a little research. Put out some suggestions, then post what your tring to accomplish, and where you are now. I was hopping that asking what you would need anabolics for tennis for would tell us some information so that we can get a clear idea of where your tring to go with this.

OH- and in case you didnt notice, apparently (as of now) I was the only one giving you a REAL answer *******!
    Remember that next time you decide to sign up and post on something you dont yet know about, then try and bring down and insult the one person tring to help!
    You might just have better results.
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.

i heard that if you beat halo 2 on legendary with just a pistol, then you automatically win everything else, including tennis. much like if you are able to spell 'chuck norris' in scrabble, you win.....forever.
  11. Board Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub
    i heard that if you beat halo 2 on legendary with just a pistol, then you automatically win everything else, including tennis. much like if you are able to spell 'chuck norris' in scrabble, you win.....forever.
    I spelled "Chuck Norris" once playing scrabble. Sadly, since I won,.. forever, I can no longer play the game.
  12. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.

i did manage to spell 'chuck' on a triple word block which caused me to win the game. goes to show, even the first name kicks ass
  13. Board Supporter

Nice!
    Theres really no where else to go after a "Chuck Norris" win.
  14. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  231 lbs.

what sucks is I can't really top any of that humor. I spent it all on Panther and Lemon Shark.. and even Panther was lifted from CNW.

I need to go test out new material on the road.
  15. New Member

hey guys... i see you are enjoying my thread... that's nice.

now to address your earlier post, xtraflossy:

first of all, thanks for your input and sorry for the previous post. my interest in steroids from the perspective of a tennis pro is plain curiosity. rather than for my own use, my intention was to learn what kinds of steroids such people might use. now, here is why and who would do that.. first of all, the players that might look into using such stuff are only those who have a ranking of 200-250 ATP or better. especially those who are in the top 100. tennis, at the highest level, nowadays is based purely on power, speed, and endurance. it is not an exagaration to say that guys who are ranked at the end of top 100 have the same strokes, ability, talent, etc as the top 10 players such as Federer, Rod****, Nalbandian. that's how even the level is today. on anyday, in the top 100 anyone can beat anyone. this is where the extra "edge" comes into play. today's game is all about who can ran faster, hit harder, and stay out there in the heat longer. this is why those players are willing to try steroids, to get ahead of the competition which is so fierce and even right now.

i hope this post gives you some insight into the not so gentelmanly world of professional tennis. i'd be more than happy to answer other questions regarding this discipline if anyone has any. take care
  16. Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Ubiquitous
    what sucks is I can't really top any of that humor. I spent it all on Panther and Lemon Shark.. and even Panther was lifted from CNW.

I need to go test out new material on the road.
    ROFL

dude, "lemon shark" made my day! that sh1t is hilarious. i do hear it has a strong synergy with monkey antler, however.

and i am also rather disappointed in myself for never having relaized that there is a pro tennis player whose name includes both R O D and D I C K.

i personally think that steroid use for any sport that isnt all about power is pretty dumb...then again, track athletes cycle; just sprinters and people who throw stuff, though, right?
  17. Board Moderator
    Unbreakable

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Try looking at Anavar and Winstrol
  18. Board Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by B5150
    Try looking at Anavar and Winstrol
    YEah- definately. Actually, when dealing with those milder compounds, one could just as well look at some of the legal enhancers available. No legal concenquences. And right now, there are many shades of legal.

You probably wouldnt want anything to throw on mass, as that would kill endurrence. The rolex clock moves pretty slow in the heat! You consume more energy/calories adding pounds of mass.
    Also, I dont know that endurrence would neccesarily carry over after use. Maybe some, but not like when you were using something.
    Some things though you COULD do, was to take something somewhat anabolic, and work VERY specific to the sport in the gym,.. say, the serving motion. You cant add pounds of beef to your shoulders and tricepts like you can to your legs and back. If you can add a slab-o-beef to a few areas, site specific to adding some power, you'll probably be a lot better off.

Oh- another compound you cva ntry is IGF-1. There IS an oral form, but the injectable is much better IMO if you can take a slin needle.
    You could put on some very lean beef with IGF, and not have the testies shutdown on ya. It is also pretty "available" if you commit some time in searching. 1 month will run ya around $150.00 although it can be found cheaper, I wouldnt suggest buying powder your first time.
    Another option: (and Im assuming your taking creatine, and such) would be prostanzolo (same as winstrol basicly), or MEGA-ZOL, (same too, just cheaper and higher dosed and more caps per bottle)- you can buy it from a few of the sites that sell supplements on this board.
  19. Board Supporter

Quote Originally Posted by same_old
    ROFL

dude, "lemon shark" made my day! that sh1t is hilarious. i do hear it has a strong synergy with monkey antler, however.

and i am also rather disappointed in myself for never having relaized that there is a pro tennis player whose name includes both R O D and D I C K.

i personally think that steroid use for any sport that isnt all about power is pretty dumb...then again, track athletes cycle; just sprinters and people who throw stuff, though, right?
    I like how they censor "Rod****".
    Id make fun too, except Im more busy being jelous at his cash wad and the amount of ***** Im sure he's getting. Actually, Rod****, Kornacovia, Venus were in Richmond like a few months doing chariety matches or something. Ran into Rod**** at a bar- If a few guys wernt such *******s, he may have stuck around longer... ooh well.

"Who just throw stuff" Actually, that IS a lot of power I beleive.
  20. Board Supporter

I would second IGF-1 injection. As far as I know that is not going to get you nailed in the sport either for testing. It also will add some good weight to you if your diet is spot on. The thing with it is it will add lean mass or NEW mass, as in hyperplasia (im guessing you know the difference between hypertrophy and hyperplasia). It also will not shut down your natural testosterone production or have any of the sides related with steroids since it is not a steroid. Many also say it will help you lose some fat as well with it. Muscle-Research is a sponser on this board that carries igf-1. Go check it out if you are interested.
  21. Professional Member

A combination of a low dosage of testosterone and oxandrolone or EQ and oxandrolone would be the best choices in my opinion. Due to your need to remain flexible, agile, etc, you are not going to want to accumulate too much mass.
    The other problem in my miind is that tennis is a game of many sprints extended over a long period of time. So it is hard to recommend cycles that would be particularly beneficial to specific goals. More than anything, AAS usage for you would be more about recovery.
  22. New Member

Quote Originally Posted by Beelzebub
    you guys are turning this into another bodybuilding.com forum. give the guy a break. tell him to search and leave it at that. dont spit out senseless crap. frankly, i myself dont come here to get a good laugh.

thank you, Size for a good post.
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  231 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by UberPooper1
    you guys are turning this into another bodybuilding.com forum. give the guy a break. tell him to search and leave it at that. dont spit out senseless crap. frankly, i myself dont come here to get a good laugh.

If harmless fun, (void of any personal attacks) gets you all riled up.. Allow me to tell you what pisses me off.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/conve...x-synovex.html

Fina for a first time user? STANDALONE? Oh, and guess what, I noticed you've ran 2 cycles before... Reading your flu thread, I notice the absence of Tren in either of them.. Please explain how a guy who has never ran the compound before give such advice.. Especially regarding a compound purported to give many varied sides.

I've ran Tren.. it's NOT for a first timer... and not something you want to run by itself if you have any semblance of a sex life, or any aggressive leanings.

Please UberPooper.. don't get all bent out of shape with some harmless jokes. I'll try not to get all bent on your posts.. Deal? Deal.
  24. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  223 lbs.

Says the gent with the screen name UberPooper1

To the collegiate tennis pro, as Size said, the main benefit of AAS for tennis would be recovery. Also, I am sorry but there is no one in professional tennis that holds a physique that could not be acheived by the average person with unwavering dedication to their diet and workouts (and no AAS!). If you were playing football this might be a different. Obviously no one here is going to be able to stop you, but there are cheaper and safer way to acheive your goals. Since you'll be going ahead with it anyways, I suggest following Size's suggestions, and you can find lots of good info on dosing and scheduling here with the search function. If you were playing football this might be a different.
  25. Banned

Hey Zwo;

They have been using steroids in tennis since the 1970s. My friends dad was ranked in the top 20 in the world back then and he used steroids. A lot of tennis players were using back in the early 70s.

Pretty crazy?

John MacEnroe also admitted to using steroids.

They were the first ones to tell me that I would need steroids to succeed in football. I was too young and stupid to believe them, but it was true.
  26. New Member

hi again, let me address BigCasino's comment first:

You are quite right about the main reason of using steroids in tennis being to speed up the recovery time as well as gain endurance. as well, there is obviously no need for tennis pros to develop a "bodybuilding" physique. as far as i'm concerned you can rest assured that there is no reason to use AAS at the college level, and thus i will never do so. instead, the only reason for my original post was to find out what kinds of cycles could the pros use.

now, in regards to earlier suggestions of using anavar, winstrol, IGF-1 (which by the way IS banned by the ATP)... i have read elsewhere that a typical first time cycle consists of testosterone alone and the following cycles grow by adding one additional steroid. so here i see a possible hazard for those tennis pros using such steroids as mentioned above or others like nandrolone as standalones, perhaps without ever experiencing the milder steroids. does anyone else see a problem with that??

i see that size suggests: "A combination of a low dosage of testosterone and oxandrolone or EQ and oxandrolone" thanks for this comment, that would quite agree with what i have read on bb.com (i know i know) in an article by BigCat about starting out with just testosterone and than adding more compounds as you gain more experience.

by the way, look at this qoute:
    "Samples from another 36 players showed traces of nandrolone but insufficient to test positive. "
    there's plenty evidence of using steroids in tennis, it is just too obvious right now. will these people learn to at least pass the drug tests that they know they will have to take? just a thought. anyway, thnks for all your input guys. i'm looking forward to learning much more from you in the future
  27. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  223 lbs.

now, in regards to earlier suggestions of using anavar, winstrol, IGF-1 (which by the way IS banned by the ATP)... i have read elsewhere that a typical first time cycle consists of testosterone alone and the following cycles grow by adding one additional steroid. so here i see a possible hazard for those tennis pros using such steroids as mentioned above or others like nandrolone as standalones, perhaps without ever experiencing the milder steroids. does anyone else see a problem with that??
    Ok, these are some good questions. You need to keep in mind though that the average person seeking steroids just wants to bulk up. This is one of the main reasons test is the gold standard to start off with, for most people. However, as a tennis pro your goals are deffiantely different from most, and you would be better served by running some Winny and Anavar. A lot of the information you will come across on these sites will be targeted towards bodybuilders, so the reccomendations are going to be focused towards that user base. Continue to read up on the various anabolic compounds, and I think you will see fairly quickly why Winny would be a good choice for you. I deffinatley would not look at it as a hazard.
  28. New Member

yeah that makes much more sense from my point of view. also, there would be no way to learn all that from plain researching. take care
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    6'1"  240 lbs.

whatever you say pooper.

i, myself, do come here for a good laugh.

so.....
  30. Board Supporter

Im going to have to dissagree on the use of Test along with other compounds.

As you know, your not tring to throw on massive amounts of weight.
    Another thing you'll notice is that there are some people who adimently agree that test should be in EVERY cycle. I wont debate wether this is necessasary or not, but I will mention, that for an Advanced AAS user, combining Test, and a few other goodies would need to be done, not so much for a first time user- Not tring to put on mass.
    Your demands are different, so the compounds you'd use would differ too.

I pretty much figured that tennis people used AAS, but its just not evident by looking at any of them. I mean, yeah, they can get pretty ripped, but none of them (or not many) are impressive beyond being visuially pleaseing.

When/if you do decide to use, do your homework. Although Im sure it will come down to whats available to you. Again though,.. I would look into other non-illegal things to try first. That would eliminate the possibility of getting arrested, testing possitive, loosing contracts.......

One suggestion, if you havent tried yet, is get yourself a good BCAA supplement. It will improve endurrence, recovery,.. I myself love it! I use Xtend. SO far, Ive put on a few lbs adding that to my supplementation.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Steroid Cycle for Muscle Wasting
    By FOXDIE in forum Old School Hormone Use
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-03-2011, 04:01 AM
  2. workout for a steroid cycle of sustanon
    By Trapstar in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 02-26-2009, 06:24 PM
  3. Replies: 39
    Last Post: 02-12-2008, 12:34 PM
  4. Advice on cycle for 4-ADerm