Chemist63

Board Supporter
Awards
I have been on this cycle now for about 8 weeks and have seen some nice gains:

Test Prop 150mg/eod
Tren Ace 75mg/eod
Proviron 25mg /ed
250iu of HCG (2x Week)

I was going to maybe stop after 8 weeks if I had any problems but none to this point. The EOD injections kind of suck but not that bad. Do you see a problem with extending it for another 4 weeks for a total of 12 weeks?

Thanks

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I have been on this cycle now for about 8 weeks and have seen some nice gains:

Test Prop 150mg/eod
Tren Ace 75mg/eod
Proviron 25mg /ed
250iu of HCG (2x Week)

I was going to maybe stop after 8 weeks if I had any problems but none to this point. The EOD injections kind of suck but not that bad. Do you see a problem with extending it for another 4 weeks for a total of 12 weeks?

Thanks
I would stop the tren,it can be harsh on the kidneys,IMO 8 weeks is max for tren,but i don't know what i would put in it's place maybe some winstrol.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
well, extending it would actually justify your use of HCG.

I do agree on dropping the Tren now. The closer you use Tren to PCT is that much rougher on your recovery.

Run the Prop for the rest, standalone.. the last week.. start a slow taper of the Prop.. it works out nicely in my experience... it's an easy transition to PCT and lessens the feeling of 'crash' that some experience.

Good luck and dial in the PCT like your grandmother was watching and judging you on your organizational skills.

James

James

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Once I start something like that it is very tough to stop.

8 weeks turns in to 6 months.

Chemist63

Board Supporter
Awards
I will stop the Tren at the end of this week which will be my 8th week and continue with the Prop for another 4 weeks.

It has been a great cycle. I have gained about 20 pounds and have taken my bench press from 315 pounds to 405 pounds and big improvements in other places. Stopping is going to be rough.

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
uh huh, Yeah, but it's for the best. You will drop strength.. you will get bummed.. You will want to get back on. Give yourself a break from AAS and maintain as much new gains as possible with adequate PCT and modified training/diet. Natty isn't all that bad. I'm Natty after 7 months and I feel great that I'm giving my body a break. ;) I also feel content that I am keeping 80-90% of my strength... The way PCT can be done these days, you can be at least confident you have a chance to keep those improvements.

Dependence on AAS is more related to the pychological profile of the individual.. How much confidence and esteem is raised during a cycle, will make the person inevitably "crash" and yearn for that feeling/size again. Your eyes can even play tricks on you and dysmorphia can set in.. It's a slippery slope.

Take care Chemist.

Chemist63

Board Supporter
Awards
Thanks for the advice. The strength dropping off will be a bummer but I know it is for the best. It really was not that long of a cycle so I am hoping the recovery goes good. This is actually my third cycle that I have did so far and I know what you mean yearning for more.

Ubiquitous could you possibly post your PCT that you used or do you have a log of it?

Thanks