What steroid does SD most chemically resemble?

ArnoldIsMyIdol

ArnoldIsMyIdol

Awards
  • Established
This might have been discussed before but I did not see it in the search engine. Wondering from a chemical standpoint which steroid does SD most closely resemble?

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
Superdrol IS Methylmasteron. It is supposedly a cross between Anadrol and Masteron.

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Chemistry

Superdrol (methasteron) is definitely not a prohormone: it is a very active form of a designer supplement. Superdrol gets its name from the fact that it is a super-saturated, or 2-reduced, form of Anadrol. Anadrol has a =C-OH at the 2nd position, and if this is totally saturated (reduced) with hydrogen, it gives -CH3. Another way to describe it is that it is a 2a-17a-dimethyl of drostanolone (Masteron). Masteron has a single methyl group at the 2nd position. Superdrol is a modification of this structure by adding another methyl group at the 17th position, like M1T or M-Dien. However you may wish to look at it, it is by this simple-looking transformation that Superdrol comes to occupy the sweet spot between the chemical natures of Anadrol and Masteron. Since it is already reduced at the 5th position, it cannot make estrogen. Progesterone is not an issue: perhaps 0.1% can aromatize, in theory. In fact, this compound should not have any major metabolites at all. Maybe a few hydroxylated adrenal metabolites, but only traces. It is basically excreted unchanged as the conjugated glucuronate. The extra electron density at the 2 makes Superdrol 2-3x as anabolic (mg for mg) than Anadrol. To borrow from the language of genetics, Superdrol is a fine example of hybrid vigor: it has only the best attributes of each, and none of the worst. This is a supplement designed to have it all.

Anadrol/oxymetholone 17ß-hydroxy-2-hydroxymethylene-17a-methyl-5a-androstan-3-one

Superdrol/methasteron 2a,17a-Dimethyl-17ß-hydroxy-5a-androstan-3-one

Masteron/drostanolone 2a-methyl-17ß -hydroxy-5a-androstan-3-one

Proviron/mesterolone 1a-methyl-17ß -hydroxy-5a-androstan-3-one

http://forum.bodybuilding.com/showthread.php?t=485433

xtraflossy

xtraflossy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I would like to know what 2 and 3 -ene's are supposed to resemble. Or, if they dont resemble anything, what the binding affinity is simular to.
HEll, I'd actually not mind know these things just for curiousityies sake for most of these supps.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
anadrol...with less bloat. similar toxicity, similar gains. little easier on you.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
anadrol...with less bloat. similar toxicity, similar gains. little easier on you.
Exactly what I noticed. I respond VERY well to superdrol as everyone should. The damn stuff is simply amazing in my book at 20mg.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Exactly what I noticed. I respond VERY well to superdrol as everyone should. The damn stuff is simply amazing in my book at 20mg.
i personally dont like it. too much fatigue, back pumps too severe, too harsh. JMO. works awfully quick, though, which is nice.

Mass_69

Mass_69

Awards
  • Established
It could also be likened to being "methyl-methyl-DHT."

It is MDHT with a 2a-methyl group added (along with more anabolic punch). It is quite dry & hardening like MDHT.

same_old

Banned
Awards
  • Established
It could also be likened to being "methyl-methyl-DHT."

It is MDHT with a 2a-methyl group added (along with more anabolic punch). It is quite dry & hardening like MDHT.
steroids are crazy like that. never made sense to me how anabolic superdrol is...(but i am convined the androgenic activity is much higher than vida predicts)

bigSMokey

bigSMokey

Awards
Right... Supersaturated masteron.

Adams
It's actually supersaturated Anadrol. The oxygen is reduced off, as well as that double-bond.

SD is also damn near as harsh as anadrol, some say it's worse, some say not as bad. It lacks the mass explosion of Anadrol because it lacks Anadrol's estrogenic properties. Anadrol doesn't aromatize you say? Well that is correct, but that extra electron density from Anadrol's hydroxymethylene group is hypothesized to partially mimic the phenol ring of estrogen, hence a significant interaction w/ the estrogen receptor without aromatization.

However, SD can cause progestin-type gyno, which is a b**** to treat.

bigSMokey

bigSMokey

Awards
Chemistry

However you may wish to look at it, it is by this simple-looking transformation that Superdrol comes to occupy the sweet spot between the chemical natures of Anadrol and Masteron.

:icon_lol: I remember that ad from way back when SD first came out. It seemed to disappear from most everyone's item descriptions after the PH ban, due to the constant mention of two controlled substances.

That "sweet spot" reference really stuck with me, I think it was probably what caused me to go get some. It now appears not occupy any sweet spot, but is shifted over to anadrol's side. It's a good product, don't get me wrong, but it's not the free ride that the original ads portrayed. I think PP is the closest legal thing to a free ride out there. (Watch out for gyno with PP however, it's seems to be stictly progestin, and is mother****** to treat).

Hex1200

Awards
Superdrol/methasteron 2a,17a-Dimethyl-17ß-hydroxy-5a-androstan-3-one

Is this similar to 2a, 17a Di-Methyl etiocholan 3-one, 17b-ol?

Thanks.

Hex1200

Awards
Nope, not the same chemical at all.

Reason for asking is that I picked up a bottle of Di-methyl X which I was told resembles Superdrol.. The sides are a bit unbearable and I am looking for something a little less harsh..

Any idea what this compound might closely resemble?

Thanks again.

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Di methyl X is close to my ALL TIME FAV ORAL: PHERA PLEX designed by DS and marketed by AX... I am the reigning PP pimp here since Poopy Pants has been lost...

Hex1200

Awards
Di methyl X is close to my ALL TIME FAV ORAL: PHERA PLEX designed by DS and marketed by AX... I am the reigning PP pimp here since Poopy Pants has been lost...
Thanks.

I am new to the boards, but a long time lifter and supplement user. I was a little sketchy about using Di-Methyl due to the lack of reviews and info available. I have used prohormones and such before and have never had sides like this from using a product.. I keep the dosage to a min. of 2/day.. but the lethargy and such is just out of control..

Good thread by the way..

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
lack of reviews and info available???? lethargy does suck but sd is still my favorite ph.

Mulletsoldier

Mulletsoldier

Binging on Pure ****ing Rage
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Thanks.

I am new to the boards, but a long time lifter and supplement user. I was a little sketchy about using Di-Methyl due to the lack of reviews and info available. I have used prohormones and such before and have never had sides like this from using a product.. I keep the dosage to a min. of 2/day.. but the lethargy and such is just out of control..

Good thread by the way..
You are using a clone of the steroid Phera-Plex, there is a plethora of info on that substance.

Hex1200

Awards
lack of reviews and info available???? lethargy does suck but superdrol is still my favorite ph.
What I meant was a lack of reviews on Dimethyl-X, until now I wasn't aware that it was the same as Phera-Plex.

Thanks for the info..

Apowerz6

Apowerz6

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Hex It soo happens that I was in a good mood to to disperse the gospel of PP, no seriously though on AM, its a board that encourages SEARCHING... As they are pointing out you could have typed in the ingredirants and found out the answer yourself. Thats all, they are pretty nice today, so thats something to think about when posting... Be easy brother, and enjoy your PP

Hex1200

Awards
Hex It soo happens that I was in a good mood to to disperse the gospel of PP, no seriously though on AM, its a board that encourages SEARCHING... As they are pointing out you could have typed in the ingredirants and found out the answer yourself. Thats all, they are pretty nice today, so thats something to think about when posting... Be easy brother, and enjoy your PP
I do appreciate the hospitality. Not being uptight or anything over here, just responding. I did actually search the ingredients and kept getting hits on Methyl Masterdrol.

Thanks again for the heads up..