AHHH can't wait cycle!

fritzer

fritzer

Awards
  • Established
alright on my other thread we talked and talked about possible cycles for me... after my tren/prop shortlived experience i am going with orals...
until maybe a year or two from now when i will try straight Test Eth again probably, no more tren, haha!

Might get some finaplix-H and try tren transdermal...

alright so now i am 1 week out from my cycle...

i have been on NAC, etc for the past 3 months, and starting hawthorn berry, etc today.

Diet now is about 400g Carb, 450g Protein, 60g Fat

I am 6'5 226lbs, i dunno9-10% BF as of today...

Arms back at 18 inches after my workout yesterday, so im excited, road back to 18.5 sllloooowwwlllyyy... mind you they are only 17.5 nonpumped now :( (wont make sense unless you red my 4AD question...so confused!!!)

anyway i am still on the brink deciding

4AD/1AD with 10mg SD kickstart for 6 weeks
OR
Pheraplex 10/20/20/30

My problem is this:

If i do pheraplex now and lets say gain 12lbs... will a prohormone cycle in the future even be worthwhile?? 1Ad/4AD

or is it better to start with 1AD/4AD now and later bump to the stronger stuff like Sd/PP??

PCT is nolva clomid dhea rebount XT, fenugreek, tribulus for four weeks classic style

can't wait, light weight baby!!:rofl:

oh and finaplix-H pellets in a transport matrix, how many pellets in 8oz of matrix?? anyone have experience with this??

last question... might have to start a drug called CELEXA any problems with NOLVa/CLOMID/DHEA/PP/SD/1AD/4AD and this drug, cause if so i am not going to take the CELEXA... ?? i looked it up and its for depression but i dont have depression...

when i start ill make a cycle log with pics from 2y ago, 1y ago, now, and after... gotta get my camera working on here again...

fritzer

fritzer

Awards
  • Established
ya i am gonna say no to that one

anyways my head is spinning

Methoxy-TST/mega-trn/mega-zol

does methoxy-tst supposed to turn to test?