Best On Cycle AI or SERM

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Im not going to run my cycle yet, but I want to stock up before the sale is over (some of you know what im talking about). Whats the least liver toxic AI or SERM i should run on Phera Phlex or Mega-TRN? Im going to to a cycle in a month or two. I am prone to gyno and I dont want to take ANY chances. Nolva and Letro are liver toxic I know, and some say Armidex on cycle. Should I look in the direction of Ralox or Armidex? Im not that concerned with gain losses, just concerned with not getting gyno. Id rather gain 5 pounds than 10 pounds and tits.

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Nolva is an estrogen receptor blocker. Testosterone indirectly increases LDL and lowers HDL (This is bad). Estrogen indirectly does the opposite, increasing HDL and lowering LDL (this is a good situation). So you can see that something that blocks the effects of estrogen will actually exacerbate the dyslipidemia caused by AAS. Taking Nolva on cycle would help with the bloat associated with the increased estrogen, but wouldnt have a favorable effect on blood lipids.
This makes sense being I have heard a high does of Letro is bad for your cholesterol levels. So ideally I would find the least liver toxic SERM. Are the negative effects of Letro on your liver overblown? How much worse is something like Phera Phlex on the liver than 10-20mg of Nolva?

jonny21

jonny21

Awards
  • Established
psssst...look into aromasin

Ubiquitous

Ubiquitous

Awards
  • Established
Aromasin doesn't negatively affect lipids, nor IGF-1. I had posted a study on this recently. It is an excellent AI to use on cycle.

IMHO it is the best choice out there for concurrent use.

jminis

jminis

Awards
  • Established
Aromasin is a great choice, I know it's mine

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
aromasin is definitely the best AI in every regard

turkish

Awards
  • Established
aromasin is definitely the best AI in every regard
Yep, that seems to be the case.

I was asking about ATD because that's the only AI I have access to (here in Turkey pharmacy prices for AIs are ridiculous and customs are too tight to import research chems).

CNorris

CNorris

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Do any of the board sponsors carry Aromasin? I didnt see it anywhere.

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Yep, that seems to be the case.

I was asking about ATD because that's the only AI I have access to (here in Turkey pharmacy prices for AIs are ridiculous and customs are too tight to import research chems).
ATD isn't in as strong as the ones these guys are metioning,but it definetly gets the job done,i am a big fan of it.If it is all you have acess to it will get the job done.