m tst/zol

megadose

Awards
ok guy so i'm going to order some more stuff soon( damm can't stop buy this sh*t, oh well too cheap to let this go by) and just wanted to know which would you get for stacking reasons methoxy tst or mega zol. In the future i am planning to stack these for lean bulk cyces. any opinoins, suggestions are welcome.

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
ok guy so i'm going to order some more stuff soon( damm can't stop buy this sh*t, oh well too cheap to let this go by) and just wanted to know which would you get for stacking reasons methoxy tst or mega zol. In the future i am planning to stack these for lean bulk cyces. any opinoins, suggestions are welcome.
It depends what we know so far of tst from the logs is that it does cause some bloat,whereas zol will dry you out more,I am not a big fan of zol but if utilized correctly people sem to favor it.For lean bulking i would go with the tst /trn combo.

megadose

Awards
It depends what we know so far of tst from the logs is that it does cause some bloat,whereas zol will dry you out more,I am not a big fan of zol but if utilized correctly people sem to favor it.For lean bulking i would go with the tst /trn combo.
why don't u like zol, bad experiences with it?
:)aargh: still haven't made up my mind).

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
why don't u like zol, bad experiences with it?
:)aargh: still haven't made up my mind).
Well it was more of a problem with the older zol products like prostanazol and orasten,they were underdosed,i mean to get any real effect you had to take 100-150 mgs of it and they were only 25 mgs each so that adds up to a lot of money over time,but with the GL zol it is not as bad,in general i am not a fan of Winny even the real stuff, i like the trens,tests ,ect.ect. but thats just me a lot of people favor it.

megadose

Awards
Well it was more of a problem with the older zol products like prostanazol and orasten,they were underdosed,i mean to get any real effect you had to take 100-150 mgs of it and they were only 25 mgs each so that adds up to a lot of money over time,but with the GL zol it is not as bad,in general i am not a fan of Winny even the real stuff, i like the trens,tests ,ect.ect. but thats just me a lot of people favor it.
thanks for reply. btw is tst like precursor to test or something else.

ripped218

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
thanks for reply. btw is tst like precursor to test or something else.
The jury is still out on what the compound in tst is.But it is supposed to be along the same lines as the old base for all cycles 4-ad.

megadose

Awards
The jury is still out on what the compound in tst is.But it is supposed to be along the same lines as the old base for all cycles 4-ad.
thanks again. got zol instead of tst. I think i have enough stuff to bulk up anyways and at least i know whats in zol and what it can do because i have used once as stand alone(bad idea but still worked some what).