Depression Question....

mikedrags68

Awards
I finished my first Halodrol cycle about a month ago and have finished PCT.... The past few days i feel like ****, depressed. I have never experienced any depression or anything of that matter. I was curious if this is a post cycle side effect and if i should take Rebound XT or something to boost my testosterone....

bioman

bioman

Awards
  • Established
There are two major reasons for depression in PCT. The first is obvioulsy low testosterone levels as it is hard to be a man without your mojo juice. The second is the rapid lowering of cholesterol levels from methylated oral compounds.

A two pronged approach for both the restoration of test levels and stabilzation of cholesterol levels is always a good idea.

Rebound will help in the test department as will adding in DHEA for several weeks at a tpaering dosage level.

For cholesterol support..fish oil, no flush niacin, garlic, policosanol all are good choices.

In the meantime, add some folic acid at 2000 mcgs per day and selenium at 100 mgs. Zinc-Magnesium Asporotate can't hurt either. Hang in there and remember it is only a temporary thing and will pass.

mikedrags68

Awards
Thanx alot for your help... i appreciate it